❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

Why are the fans okay with him acting with Kim? How is Nadech ever going to grow as an actor if he doesn't act with different people to challenge himself. If they were his true fan they would support his work no matter who he acts with.
Exactly my point blank! No offense to Nadech's fans but this is the big reason why I lost interest in him. I feel he isn't growing fast enough even though he may have won numerous awards for the last some years! He needs to challenge himself with many other A-list actresses out there. ;)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Not this again please. I am tired to Nadech's fans. Like seriously they need to grow up. It's just acting. So far, I only watch 2 lakorns of Nadech. One with Kim and another with Mew Nittha. I tried to watch Nadech and Yaya lakorns, but I could not even finish the first ep. I don't have connection with Yaya's characters.
Matt is an excellent actress, and Nadech is lucky to pair up with her.
Right now I only watch Matt, Mint and Mew's lakorns. I love these three actresses.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm unabashedly Matt biased, after Ann.T (who for me is the standard) she was the second actress that I watched and was in complete awe of when I first got into Thai drama's. I can watch Matt in anything just for the fact she is always serving strong performances whether the story is mediocre or not, you can at least count on her to be good.
My gut feeling of her being cast here was for the simple fact she hasn't signed anything and she seemed like the odd one out, when the picture of the possible heroines first appeared. I didn't know if she had a strong chance considering I don't think she's worked with any of these people before right ?
I am a fan of Matt and followed her since her first lakorn. I liked Matt because she makes the character her own. She isn't afraid to be what the character required her to be. She is multi talented as in, she can handle comedy and drama without overdoing it. I think her role in kularb rai cemented her with me as a great actress because in there she is a spoiled brat, bitchy, unreasonable n'ek but in all her flaws Matt showed why the character was the way she is and able to make me feel sympathy for a flawed character.

I think Matt had Nok to thank for regarding her career. Nok really believe in Matt and is her favorite that is why she keeps on casting her. I don't know where she would have landed had it not been for Nok and thank the lakorn gods lol that we never find out.

I have her lakorn with Andrew to watch soon. And that is all that matters now cause that lakorn has a willing scene hahaha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Look like Nadech's fan especially NY fan make other actresses scare! Maybe there won't be any actress want to pair with him later!:confused12:
I heard Kim, pat, Taew also got bashed by NY fan! They are scary sometime!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Why are the fans okay with him acting with Kim? How is Nadech ever going to grow as an actor if he doesn't act with different people to challenge himself. If they were his true fan they would support his work no matter who he acts with.
I think its more like how are they okay with Na just working with Yaya considering they've been working for what? 7 years non stop?

That fan is probably more of a Ya and Kim fan which doesn't make sense why they care about who Nadech pairs with.

P

PrincessKarina

Not this again please. I am tired to Nadech's fans. Like seriously they need to grow up. It's just acting. So far, I only watch 2 lakorns of Nadech. One with Kim and another with Mew Nittha. I tried to watch Nadech and Yaya lakorns, but I could not even finish the first ep. I don't have connection with Yaya's characters.
Matt is an excellent actress, and Nadech is lucky to pair up with her.
Right now I only watch Matt, Mint and Mew's lakorns. I love these three actresses.
Lol! Yes I feel you! I also love Mew!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think those fans might not be a fan of Nadech personally but more of a shipper fan. And why would anyone ship Nadech and Kim when they are dating the other person's friend. It makes absolutely no sense. I can see the ship sailing if everyone is single. If they are taken why don't they take their boyfriend or girlfriend into consideration unless they think their significant other is a cardboard lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think those fans might not be a fan of Nadech personally but more of a shipper fan. And why would anyone ship Nadech and Kim when they are dating the other person's friend. It makes absolutely no sense. I can see the ship sailing if everyone is single. If they are taken why don't they take their boyfriend or girlfriend into consideration unless they think their significant other is a cardboard lol
Lol i ship NK and MY, not in real life cause that's just weird. But definitely on screen, Idk they're actors so I don't mind.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Some of their fans are delusional to be shipping their fancy couples to the point of bashing other actresses. Someone had comment "Matt is inappropriate at best" on one of picture for this lakorn on IG. That's was rude of them.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Look like Nadech's fan especially NY fan make other actresses scare! Maybe there won't be any actress want to pair with him later!:confused12:
I heard Kim, pat, Taew also got bashed by NY fan! They are scary sometime!
I feel like Kim got bashed a lot. Especially cause she was Nadech's first new n'ek and people were always talking about how this isn't right cause they were siblings in 4hjhkk:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol i ship NK and MY, not in real life cause that's just weird. But definitely on screen, Idk they're actors so I don't mind.
Oh, there are real life shippers for sure. I am different in a sense that once they belong to someone I can't ship them. I would not know where to start.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I seriously just can't with fans nowadays. Do they even care about the acting skills and good plots anymore?? Its seriously just this whole Koojin BS.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what Matt's responds gonna be when they'll ask her paring with Nadech and having to deal with his fans. I can imagine she'll have snarky remarks.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wonder what Matt's responds gonna be when they'll ask her paring with Nadech and having to deal with his fans. I can imagine she'll have snarky remarks.
I never knew Matt was like that, I like it haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Some of their fans are delusional to be shipping their fancy couples to the point of bashing other actresses. Someone had comment "Matt is inappropriate at best" on one of picture for this lakorn on IG. That's was rude of them.
Inappropriate about what? Was she dressed inappropriately or is she inappropriate for the role lol. They are reaching for sure and this is not even confirmed to be her yet. Whoever is the n'ek has to have thick skin and kindly thank them in advance for watching the lakorn when it air lol.

If they address these comments to Matt I would love to hear her respond cause she will say something so out left field it'll be funny.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Trying to restrain myself from being petty and wanting Matt to get this role to spite these haters lol.

Over possessive fans are always going to be around, it's on the actors/actresses part to pay no heed to it and just do their own thing. That being said here's the thing though, they're always the first ones to make the biggest noise but then once the project airs, they're there sitting in front of the tv watching it anyways lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I feel like Kim got bashed a lot. Especially cause she was Nadech's first new n'ek and people were always talking about how this isn't right cause they were siblings in 4hjhkk:risas3:
Yeah, I feel bad for her and other Nadech costars! Kim got bashed a lot whenever she pair with koo Jin guy, just like BH even Jiranee fan as not as harsh as some NY fan, but there comments are rough and not polite. I feel bad for her! I remember paajaew told those NY fan that he will definitely pair NK again. I'm not sure if he want to tease this fans or he means it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I never knew Matt was like that, I like it haha.
Matt is an off the wall kind of girl. She is a very random person. When she has conversation, she suddenly say something that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. Her best friend was like, I love you girl but sometimes I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
To be fair Nadech gets it from the NY fans too. He got bashed for not protecting Yaya from the whole Ae Supachai/girlfriend/language problem thing.

Most couple fans usually favor one side more than theother and it seems like the NY crew are more protective of Yaya.

Looks like it'll be Matt. And I've seen nothing but good stuff on Pantip. Maybe the crazies stick to instagram.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, I feel bad for her and other Nadech costars! Kim got bashed a lot whenever she pair with koo Jin guy, just like BH even Jiranee fan as not as harsh as some NY fan, but there comments are rough and not polite. I feel bad for her! I remember paajaew told those NY fan that he will definitely pair NK again. I'm not sure if he want to tease this fans or he means it.
Hmm i haven't encounter any bad Jiranee Fans. I feel like they're pretty neutral buuuut with the NY fandom, its like they take everything as an offense. Not all of them of course, i've talked to some of them and they were open minded but most of them. And the only other fandom I had problems with is the MK fandom, ways less than NY's fc though.