❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Inappropriate about what? Was she dressed inappropriately or is she inappropriate for the role lol. They are reaching for sure and this is not even confirmed to be her yet. Whoever is the n'ek has to have thick skin and kindly thank them in advance for watching the lakorn when it air lol.

If they address these comments to Matt I would love to hear her respond cause she will say something so out left field it'll be funny.
I'm not sure what they meant by that, but I'm sure it's one of shipper fans.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Trying to restrain myself from being petty and wanting Matt to get this role to spite these haters lol.

Over possessive fans are always going to be around, it's on the actors/actresses part to pay no heed to it and just do their own thing. That being said here's the thing though, they're always the first ones to make the biggest noise but then once the project airs, they're there sitting in front of the tv watching it anyways lol.
Well, I am glad they are not the one making the decision about pairings. Imagine a few girls throwing a tantrum cause they can't get their favorite pairing for the 100×s

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
To be fair Nadech gets it from the NY fans too. He got bashed for not protecting Yaya from the whole Ae Supachai/girlfriend/language problem thing.

Most couple fans usually favor one side more than theother and it seems like the NY crew are more protective of Yaya.

Looks like it'll be Matt. And I've seen nothing but good stuff on Pantip. Maybe the crazies stick to instagram.
True, i was reading then the fans were mad at Nadech like what the heck lol. I feel bad for him, its like with everything he does too.

Sometimes I wonder if he actually has actual fans where they're more bias towards him/supporting. So far I only know like 1 girl on IG.

It makes sense why Nadech doesn't want a public IG.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
To be fair Nadech gets it from the NY fans too. He got bashed for not protecting Yaya from the whole Ae Supachai/girlfriend/language problem thing.

Most couple fans usually favor one side more than theother and it seems like the NY crew are more protective of Yaya.

Looks like it'll be Matt. And I've seen nothing but good stuff on Pantip. Maybe the crazies stick to instagram.
That's comforting to hear, I was waiting to see if there was a positive reaction or not lol.

Question: I always see pantip get brought up, but what is it exactly ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Well, let the crazies start their own support group on Instagram. That should make them feel better when they get some that agree and praise them for their unreasonable behavior.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Its true NY fans are more protective of Yaya, which is probably why I never see any of her co stars being bashed. So stingy lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hmm i haven't encounter any bad Jiranee Fans. I feel like they're pretty neutral buuuut with the NY fandom, its like they take everything as an offense. Not all of them of course, i've talked to some of them and they were open minded but most of them. And the only other fandom I had problems with is the MK fandom, ways less than NY's fc though.
Basically these two couples are the most famous koo Jin of Thai star, that's why that seem to have lots of fan! I just don't understand why they always want koo Jin to act together? It's boring for me if the pair up back to back! I agree with you about jiranee fan they are not as harsh as NY fan but they are not too silent either. I see lots of negative comments about Kim on ig!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pantip is just a forum, like here, but it's in Thai. I scan through it to get the ET news cause its the quickest way.

True, i was reading then the fans were mad at Nadech like what the heck lol. I feel bad for him, its like with everything he does too.
Yeah I'm still not sure what to think about that whole thing? So weird. I don't think he should've gotten bashed cause he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the other hand I'm like see this is why actresses always say "we're just siblings" cause if you claim a relationship first and the guy doesn't confirm it, it is embarrassing.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah I'm still not sure what to think about that whole thing? So weird. I don't think he should've gotten bashed cause he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the other hand I'm like see this is why actresses always say "we're just siblings" cause if you claim a relationship first and the guy doesn't confirm it, it is embarrassing.
Yes, I agree especially Yaya should know how Nadech always answer, I mean cmon they've been doing this for like 7 years lol. Then they were also mad at P' A for not backing yaya up too .

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I take back what I said earlier about Matt being a "safe" choice, because that perpetuates that unhealthy fan culture thinking where being in a relationship is deemed fine if cast opposite a single/"koo-jin" co-star. It shouldn't matter whether someone is or isn't in a relationship because at the end of the day all these actresses and actors are just doing their jobs, it's up to the fans themselves to take a step back and separate REEL from REAL.

As for Nadech it might not seem like it but I genuinely am rooting for him, I see so much potential for him outside of the whole "koo-jin" tag.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Matt doesn't mind having kissing scenes. I mean, great literally shove his tongue down her throat and I think she had real kisses with Film too.

I don't know if Yadech's fans are ready for him to go all out with other actresses. The one with Richie doesn't count cause the rape scene was by far the most awkward to have ever been film. But remaking a kdrama have to be realistic by keeping the kissing scenes because they are well known for their pranangs to have at least one or two very passionate kissing. This drama has quite a few and please don't make it a childlike kiss. It is no longer cute lol.
Yes we are ready! Always been supporting nadech and yaya individually and as a couple

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, Matt has a high chance of being in here! Haha that gif of her dancing is hilarious. They should of add a clip of her singing too.
There is high chance but don't be surprised by ch3 picking the usual overhyped stuff too... Anyway wait and see

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The kissing are not gonna be anything close to the K-dramas. We all know that ch3 kissing are PG. lol
I am still pressed about Kluen Cheewit kiss scenes . They should have done it the "Sud Sai Pan" way with Mark and Yaya explosive chemistry and all the drama

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've sadly never finish any of Matt's lakorns, her and Smart were too weird, Matt and Great were cute in that one lakorn but I don't know why I never finished it. And i keep meaning to watch that one lakorn of her and Film but never got around to it. /.- but seriously everytime I watch her lakorn tsers/mvs and snipets it blows my mind how she's not as popular as the other girls.
I feel you a lil. I could finish some Matt lakorns because her acting and the storyline like Kularb glai ruk, the bride lakorn, or Fah Krajang dao (even I liked her with Boy here). The only lakorn of hers I finished because I also digged her pairing (plus storyline/acting/beauty of the culture/nice ost) was Kah Badin. Most of the time her costars are actors I feel lack something to really attract me like Great (charisma), Film (look), Boy (growth), Rome (appeal). I could not finish her lakorn with Aum because honestly as a fan I was not feeling his acting. He overacted a lil. And they lacked chemistry

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes we are ready! Always been supporting nadech and yaya individually and as a couple
There's few and far in between where NY fans supports them individually wholeheartedly. Nadech seemed to have a shipper bandwagon fans rather then those who truly believe in him as an actor and support him that way. They love him and all when he is with Yaya but that love subside more than 50% when he is with another actress lol.

And to me, that's what make him so cautious in what he say or who he wants to act with. I remembered that one incident where he said, he wants to act with different actresses and boy he got bashed immediately from Yadech's fan. It was just the craziest thing. That's why Nadech is limited in his acting. He can be so much better than what he is but the fans doesn't allow him to be. Nadech gonna have to say screw it one day and walk his own path and figure out what he wants out of being an actor.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree with you ByeBye, i also remember when he said he was talking to this one model or something then they started attacking her. I feel like everyone is scared to be close to him. Pooor Nadech, he really has so much potential.

I like Matt and Great but I don't know why i'm not interested in their other lakorns, i've only watched their first one together. I have to give them another shot. Then I don't like P'Boy, he's so stiff and i don't like his personality. I need to watch KB but no subs. :(

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you ByeBye, i also remember when he said he was talking to this one model or something then they started attacking her. I feel like everyone is scared to be close to him. Pooor Nadech, he really has so much potential.
Okay, so I really want to know if they really date? Or they just create this rumor to maintain their position in the industry? Poor Nadech! He's so talented

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Okay, so I really want to know if they really date? Or they just create this rumor to maintain their position in the industry? Poor Nadech! He's so talented
I don't know if they were dating, but i guess the fact that Nadech has a private IG to talk to her and other friends just bothers them.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I take back what I said earlier about Matt being a "safe" choice, because that perpetuates that unhealthy fan culture thinking where being in a relationship is deemed fine if cast opposite a single/"koo-jin" co-star. It shouldn't matter whether someone is or isn't in a relationship because at the end of the day all these actresses and actors are just doing their jobs, it's up to the fans themselves to take a step back and separate REEL from REAL.

As for Nadech it might not seem like it but I genuinely am rooting for him, I see so much potential for him outside of the whole "koo-jin" tag.
Well now thinking about it, most of Ch3 actresses should be "safe" then cause they all have real life boyfriends. At least the most promoted ones do, except for Toey who just broke up with Alex I think. I'm counting the people who got to do the Ch3 concert promotion as the most promoted ones. Heck even the younger ones have boyfriends like Pat, Yam, Chippy etc. But somehow yeah I don't think that matters.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well now thinking about it, most of Ch3 actresses should be "safe" then cause they all have real life boyfriends. At least the most promoted ones do, except for Toey who just broke up with Alex I think. I'm counting the people who got to do the Ch3 concert promotion as the most promoted ones. Heck even the younger ones have boyfriends like Pat, Yam, Chippy etc. But somehow yeah I don't think that matters.
Nowadays dating is OK even if they just started off in the industry. Chippy is very open with her boyfriend. They be posting video of him putting makeup on her and stuff. The ones that has this koojin going on are the ones that are pretty much living a secretive relationship because with the success of the couple they boxed themselves in a corner.

No one is safe whether they are in a relationship or not because the fans will not let them feel safe. But I have never seen a fan base that feels threatened so easily then that of Yadech. Not all their fans because they have some sane ones. But the voice that are being heard the loudest are the ones that have problem with other actresses being close to Nadech. It is such a strange world some live in :)