❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well I think Yaya has prove to all ET Industry her skills in klueen cheewit. This lakorn meets an enormous success in Thailand and China.
All depends on opportunity you get from the elders. Nadech can surely act in a dramatic scene, he has made it a little bit in game rai game rak whereas he was only 19years old and in Raeng pradthana. If nobody gives you good role like very dramatic scene, you cannot show your skills to viewers. Best example is Yaya and Mark in kluen cheewit, they made a performance but no one think that they will be able to act like this.
Yeah i'm not talking about Yaya specifically, there are other koojins. Nadech is one of my top actor but tbh he still lacks in dramatic scenes even if he has appeared in it. Even as Pit he's not that believable and Khun Charles, I have watch both and he's not the best considering he is the #1 actor. Hard to find a p'ek with looks and can act for this generation. And Yaya was good in Kleun Cheewit, but I wanted to see her play as a brat for once. I really thought Jee was gonna be different for her. For some reason Jee reminds me of Falada. Mark was okay, he's not the best but his crying scenes are way better than Nadech. Aren't the top actors allowed to choose what they wanna appear in, I mean Nadech chose that one with Yaya, its not like he couldn't choose something different.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah i'm not talking about Yaya specifically, there are other koojins. Nadech is one of my top actor but tbh he still lacks in dramatic scenes even if he has appeared in it. Even as Pit he's not that believable and Khun Charles, I have watch both and he's not the best considering he is the #1 actor. Hard to find a p'ek with looks and can act for this generation. And Yaya was good in Kleun Cheewit, but I wanted to see her play as a brat for once. I really thought Jee was gonna be different for her. For some reason Jee reminds me of Falada. Mark was okay, he's not the best but his crying scenes are way better than Nadech. Aren't the top actors allowed to choose what they wanna appear in, I mean Nadech chose that one with Yaya, its not like he couldn't choose something different.
Wow! I absolutely agree with you! You seem like you can read my mind! I know Nadech is a good actor but his emotional scene is not as good as Mark! On the other hand Mark was good at emotional and romantic scene, but other things else Nadech surpass him! To be honest I think Alex Rendell is a very good actor he's excellent in almost every role he is in! Too bad he's too short and ch3 seem to keep him as supporting actor! Alex's emotional scene is very good! For Matt, I'm not sure about her because I barely watch her Lakorn! But I heard lots of good stuff about her! So I assume she is good! Yaya is good but not perfect even my idol (Kim) I know she is a very good actress but she's not 100% perfect for me she is like 95% perfect! Has ha. I believe it's hard to compare each actress and actor everything is base on talent and luck! If you are a good actor/actress but you get the storyline that is boring then it won't turn out good! I'll have to say something off topic again, as for Taew she gain popularity in the past years. I think she is a good actress but thing that make her shine is the storyline she is in! She seem to get different role in almost every Lakorn she is in!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow! I absolutely agree with you! You seem like you can read my mind! I know Nadech is a good actor but his emotional scene is not as good as Mark! On the other hand Mark was good at emotional and romantic scene, but other things else Nadech surpass him! To be honest I think Alex Rendell is a very good actor he's excellent in almost every role he is in! Too bad he's too short and ch3 seem to keep him as supporting actor! Alex's emotional scene is very good! For Matt, I'm not sure about her because I barely watch her Lakorn! But I heard lots of good stuff about her! So I assume she is good! Yaya is good but not perfect even my idol (Kim) I know she is a very good actress but she's not 100% perfect for me she is like 95% perfect! Has ha. I believe it's hard to compare each actress and actor everything is base on talent and luck! If you are a good actor/actress but you get the storyline that is boring then it won't turn out good! I'll have to say something off topic again, as for Taew she gain popularity in the past years. I think she is a good actress but thing that make her shine is the storyline she is in! She seem to get different role in almost every Lakorn she is in!
Oh i love Alex, but yes he is pretty short especially compared to these Eurasian n'eks. :( Matt is really good, but I just can't finish the stories she's in, she for sure nails it. I've seen her play bratty and she was great, but in KB I was shocked cause she was just sooo freaking lovable in there with Jma. I agree it also depends on if you get a good storyline, but some actors have probably had bad storylines and still nails their character. With a good storyline you gain popularity but I feel like talent isn't even a must in the industry anymore to get fame. Taew is super lucky and super talented so it makes sense why Act Art always wanna work with her, I don't think she has as many fans as Kim or Yaya though.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh i love Alex, but yes he is pretty short especially compared to these Eurasian n'eks. :( Matt is really good, but I just can't finish the stories she's in, she for sure nails it. I've seen her play bratty and she was great, but in KB I was shocked cause she was just sooo freaking lovable in there with Jma. I agree it also depends on if you get a good storyline, but some actors have probably had bad storylines and still nails their character. With a good storyline you gain popularity but I feel like talent isn't even a must in the industry anymore to get fame. Taew is super lucky and super talented so it makes sense why Act Art always wanna work with her, I don't think she has as many fans as Kim or Yaya though.
I agree some superstar got in a bad storyline and they still famous (got high rating) while some talented actor/actress stuck with bad storyline! I know taew is a good actress but act art should cast some other actress not only taew! Act art always seem to get the best storyline and p'off always give the role to taew, I think it's unfair for other! Give some other actress a chance to shine! I think taew gain lots of fan after Nakee, and to be honest I think the Lakorn was okay not perfect! I think it's overrated! As for Nadech, I really want him to work with other actresses and exchange his talent with those actress! There are plenty of talented actress out there! I'm going to be honest again and please don't hate me NY fan, I think Alex skill in RP surpass Nadech acting! I don't know why Alex still stuck as supporting!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You cannot compare Nadech & alex acting skills, the role was not the same. Alex gets the bad role, it is much more challenging and attracting to play the mean one than the role of Nadech in RP which he has to be calm. Alex is a very good actor but they promote those who has greats acting skills with good appearance and Pra ek needs to be tall. Alex is not that tall. Nadech is also not tall but tall enough to stand next to the actress.
I've seen Alex in both role good and bad and he did nailed both role perfectly! The only problem is he's too short! And he is not One of the famous koo Jin, so he doesn't has strong fan base. In term of look he's not a bad looking actor. Just like @AnnTfan said nowadays, talent isn't the only thing that make star popular!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
With U who came from the stars, we will be able to see nadech play in so many emotions, there are many drama scene. Nadech is somebody who are hyper but Do min Joon is super calm and cold. That's why I super very happy he has been casted espcially for this remake by MD of Broadcast. He will be able to show his abilities in crying scene etcc.
hopefully he can prove his self.

I agree some superstar got in a bad storyline and they still famous (got high rating) while some talented actor/actress stuck with bad storyline! I know taew is a good actress but act art should cast some other actress not only taew! Act art always seem to get the best storyline and p'off always give the role to taew, I think it's unfair for other! Give some other actress a chance to shine! I think taew gain lots of fan after Nakee, and to be honest I think the Lakorn was okay not perfect! I think it's overrated! As for Nadech, I really want him to work with other actresses and exchange his talent with those actress! There are plenty of talented actress out there! I'm going to be honest again and please don't hate me NY fan, I think Alex skill in RP surpass Nadech acting! I don't know why Alex still stuck as supporting!
I know what you mean with Act art always choosing Taew but its also like Anne with Kim. Every production favors their own, but I agree I would love seeing Act Art working with other actresses and maybe their acting would improve to a next level. I feel like they really like Taew and Mew might be their new fave too, but maybe with these girls they're so tiny Act Art might like it more cause its easy to find a p'ek and they don't look too Eurasian for a period lakorn. I'm happy they are working with Taew and Mew cause they both deserve it. The only problem is people usually get more hyped when its a modern lakorn. I love Nakee lol, I think it deserved all the attention, the song was great and the story, its probably not 100% perfect but I think better than most lakorns nowadays. I want Nadech with other actresses that can actually challenge him too haha. I agree in RP Alex was way better but he is also more experienced than Nadech, he usually play supporting so i think its easier for them to work with several other companies cause they don't have to stick to one lakorn most of the time, since they aren't the main character. In Kleun Cheewit, Toey and Louis Scott were the best they're so natural and can play every scene amazingly and flawlessly. Of course they are also more experienced. I'm glad Toey is getting more recognition as a n'ek though. Maybe some n'eks and p'eks should start playing as second lead so they get more chances to gain experience, I love that Mew is able to play second to other n'eks such as Taew and Chompoo. 3 of the top n'eks have played 2nd lead, Chompoo, Aum P and Ploy Chermarn. I'm not sure about Noon W though.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I know what you mean with Act art always choosing Taew but its also like Anne with Kim. Every production favors their own, but I agree I would love seeing Act Art working with other actresses and maybe their acting would improve to a next level. I feel like they really like Taew and Mew might be their new fave too, but maybe with these girls they're so tiny Act Art might like it more cause its easy to find a p'ek and they don't look too Eurasian for a period lakorn. I'm happy they are working with Taew and Mew cause they both deserve it. The only problem is people usually get more hyped when its a modern lakorn. I love Nakee lol, I think it deserved all the attention, the song was great and the story, its probably not 100% perfect but I think better than most lakorns nowadays. I want Nadech with other actresses that can actually challenge him too haha. I agree in RP Alex was way better but he is also more experienced than Nadech, he usually play supporting so i think its easier for them to work with several other companies cause they don't have to stick to one lakorn most of the time, since they aren't the main character. In Kleun Cheewit, Toey and Louis Scott were the best they're so natural and can play every scene amazingly and flawlessly. Of course they are also more experienced. I'm glad Toey is getting more recognition as a n'ek though. Maybe some n'eks and p'eks should start playing as second lead so they get more chances to gain experience, I love that Mew is able to play second to other n'eks such as Taew and Chompoo. 3 of the top n'eks have played 2nd lead, Chompoo, Aum P and Ploy Chermarn. I'm not sure about Noon W though.
I agree again same with p' Anne and Kim, but now p Anne choose some other actresses beside Kim while p off still cast Taew! For nakee'ost I think it's beautiful but It seem like the storyline is a little repetitive because they keep on finding the truth about Kaew identity and it fail several times! I'm alittle bored with it! Seem like Thai viewers like period Lakorn more than modern Lakorn because it seems to get higher rating!
Oh and now I remember that I finish 1 Lakorn of Matt, it is KB. If you ask me, I would say the storyline of KB is way better than Nakee! It's just my perspective, I don't mind if other think differently because everyone has our own favor type of storyline!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Alex has got his koo jin, he dated with Toey but unfortunately, they have broken up. The most well known company in ch3 who has prove their skills is not Act Gen, it is "lakorn thai" of khun Da Hatairath. And I agree, most of the companies has their favorites actors/actress. Act Gen reachs success with Nakee but Lakorn Thai get super high rating with each of their project. Like Sawan biang with Ann & Ken rating was over 25%, super high rating in thai history.
They bothe dated, But seem like ch3 never promote Alex and Toey as their koo Jin except for last year concert. If I'm not wrong both of them dated many years a ago.The famous koo Jin of ch3 is NY, MK, JB, MB, Matt and great, pope and Mew while some other is not so famous!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I think noon play second to Aum P when she was in ch7.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like Lakorn Thai with modern lakorns, except RP, omg I was so let down and I like Act Art with period lakorns. I don't think Toey and Alex were koojins at all. They just dated.
@MomRamy I think Thai people like period drama more too but I feel like people gain more popularity with modern lakorns. I just don't get it, with period lakorn and high ratings, you're good but you won't get as much popularity.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
They promote those who can generate many fc, it is the only reason. If you have many fc, even you do not a performance, fc will always support U. It is normal that they promote those who has fc, without fc, there is no support, no high rating, no money...lol.
yeah, that is why I said people with strong fan base doesn't mean they are super talented! It include both talent and luck and look! I just feel bad for those talented actor whose elder decide to put them to the side!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I like Lakorn Thai with modern lakorns, except RP, omg I was so let down and I like Act Art with period lakorns. I don't think Toey and Alex were koojins at all. They just dated.
@MomRamy I think Thai people like period drama more too but I feel like people gain more popularity with modern lakorns. I just don't get it, with period lakorn and high ratings, you're good but you won't get as much popularity.
Has ha that's why I say Thai entertainment industry is so confuse! :nut:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah, that is why I said people with strong fan base doesn't mean they are super talented! It include both talent and luck and look! I just feel bad for those talented actor whose elder decide to put them to the side!
I soooo agree, nowadays its just about fame and money, that's why not many people even try to improve their acting. They know they will always have their fc that are willing to buy everything they endorse. I'm bored already lololol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I soooo agree, nowadays its just about fame and money, that's why not many people even try to improve their acting. They know they will always have their fc that are willing to buy everything they endorse. I'm bored already lololol
:risas3::risas3::risas3: Super true, "no matter what I do, I'll always have my fans, so I decide not to improve my acting":pancarta:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
:risas3::risas3::risas3: Super true, "no matter what I do, I'll always have my fans, so I decide not to improve my acting":pancarta:
LOL, right, people just care more about the real person and forget they're not that good at their jobs. Even though I love Kim, i still think there is still room for improvement.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Considering Yaya in Kluen cheewit, it is not true. She is one of the most famous actress right now in Thailand but she has chosen to do a challenging role of Miss G which is the opposite of her nature. She has always play some innocent role, and get popular even with this kind of acting. About Nadech, they always ask him what kind or role he would like to act. He always said, something that I have never done like the mean one, or play a woman (he gets the role in Leh lub salap rang) and recently, he has annouces that he would like to play something that are not praek with good looking. It shows how much they are more interested in challenging themself than staying with her fc no matter what. I talk about NY because I follow them, I cannot judge the other. Every actors want to be recognized.
Why do you keep thinking its about NY only, there are many people that can improve their acting skills but won't. About Nadech, like I've mentioned I just hope he can prove his self. I would prefer seeing Yaya rude and stuck up more, she was still nice and vulnerable in KC . I think it would be awesome seeing Yaya and Kim play second leads for once.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Why do you keep thinking its about NY only, there are many people that can improve their acting skills but won't. About Nadech, like I've mentioned I just hope he can prove his self. I would prefer seeing Yaya rude and stuck up more, she was still nice and vulnerable in KC . I think it would be awesome seeing Yaya and Kim play second leads for once.
I agree, we are not specific on some particular one, please do not take it as we refer to your idol!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No I do not think just about NY but as I am a NYFC, I can judge them and not the other, I just want to show you an example of some actors who has strong fc but don't want to stay at the same stage.
I do remember Nadech wanted to play Alex Rendell's role in RP, I'm just hoping if one day he gets a role like that he can make it believable.