❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well, I like Matt and all but the girl can't sing along with Margie lol. When they were singing together in the tub I can't even make out what they are saying.

Koojin sells. Period.
Matt sang so awful in that lakorn with Rome which made it so funny.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh geez. I guess we'll wait to find out the n'ek. Any other actresses but Yaya I wil be ok! Uh but dang Matt is tall and big boned for Nadech! :p
Yeah, she look the tallest among the 10 girls at the concert! I don't know if it was her heels is higher than other or what! Nadech need to find high heels dress shoes when standing next to Matt! :risas3: Wow girls these day are so tall!

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah, she look the tallest among the 10 girls at the concert! I don't know if it was her heels is higher than other or what! Nadech need to find high heels dress shoes when standing next to Matt! :risas3: Wow girls these day are so tall!
Uh yes! Girls these days ARE tall! Especially if they are mixed too! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Nadech (178cm) is taller than Matt (172cm). She will look taller than him if her heels are too high
Per the height calculator Nadech is at 5'10" and Matt is 5'8". Definately no heels Matt! Lol!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yaya, Kim and i think Pat were pretty big compared to Nadech, he looks so tiny. With Matt there is no difference I should be used to it by now lol!
OMG Na and Matt just looks soo cute together even though Ya is in the middle of them.
They're gonna be such a cute couple!

P

PrincessKarina

Yaya, Kim and i think Pat were pretty big compared to Nadech, he looks so tiny. With Matt there is no difference I should be used to it by now lol!
OMG Na and Matt just looks soo cute together even though Ya is in the middle of them.
They're gonna be such a cute couple!
True but dang I love it more when Nadech actually look big and manly towering over Mew! Lol! ;)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Well, I like Matt but I'm sad that we didn't get a NK reunion for so so long... It was a good opportunity but no, it's Matt. I'm a little disappointed... :crybaby2::(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech when he has to call "Great & Matt", he said "Grace"......seriously, are you kidding me loooooooool
Lol, that is what I heard too. I played it a few times.

Kim and Nadech are popular people and soon enough they will make their round again. Yaya has already reunited with Mark in due time it is their turn. Are we sure this is going to Matt? There can still be changes for n'ek since there's no concrete evidence that it is her. I just don't trust channel 3 until all parties confirmed it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Them heels make Nadech look shorter than Matt. It looks like he is slightly reaching up to her ears:confused12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah or prohibit her from wearing heels next to him. In her lakorn with Andrew I hardly noticed her wearing real high heels. They have to know Matt will look big in super high heels. Then again, she was in a lakorn with Smart and was taller than him lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So by saying they were going to reveal the n'ek after new year was to get us hype for no reason lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Nadech would be fine with him in this role. I am afraid it is Matt that will get criticize the most. And it's with Ndech too lol that would be double whammy for her:)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i agree Nadech would be fine. I would watch it still just for him.
I'm excited to see Matt challenge him

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Urgghh, waiting for this confirmation is killer lol. With Matt's current drama airing I've seen a number of tweets with YWCFTS mentioned in it and how she'd be good for the role. I'm starting to think a lot of people agree on this, outside of just fans.