❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

Dang I thought koojin fanwars were crazy in Thailand! It's worse in the Philippines? Lol!

P

PrincessKarina

In the Philippines it is another ballgame. If they are the popular ones, it is scary.
Thank you for the info! I don't follow the Philippines' entertainment industry so I wasn't aware! I only knew Enrich Gonzales (not sure on spelling) from "Suddenly it's Magic" with Mario! But I had to say I wasn't too impress with her acting. Sorry to her fans! Maybe I just need to watch more of Philipines' movies and dramas! Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the info! I don't follow the Philippines' entertainment industry so I wasn't aware! I only knew Enrich Gonzales (not sure on spelling) from "Suddenly it's Magic" with Mario! But I had to say I wasn't too impress with her acting. Sorry to her fans! Maybe I just need to watch more of Philipines' movies and dramas! Lol.
Try "just the way you are" with Liza and Enrique. I just love Liza from there.

Aanyhow, every industry have its couple obsession.

P

PrincessKarina

Try "just the way you are" with Liza and Enrique. I just love Liza from there.

Aanyhow, every industry have its couple obsession.
Cool cool! I will have to check Liza and Enrique out then! :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All we know is it has 'who you came from the stars' associated to it lol. It has been quiet now something pop up again. If it dies down let it be, this come and goes is not fair:risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least one news outlet that is credible came out to say something. Hopefully it sticks. Now that this comes out, Matt need to confirm it :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope Matt has another lakorn before this. I rather her have a backup lakorn just in case this doesn't work out.