❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
So Vera Salon styled Yoghurt in this scene... What about Matt? :celebrate16:

- I'm not sure whether it's from today or a late post.
It looked like it's for this scene. I think this was after Yoghurt's death, the morning after.
Screenshot_20180322_205111.png
The person tagged it Day 2, so I'm assuming another late night is in store (not sure though) -

View attachment 12109
(cr: jukkawat)

View attachment 12110
(cr: verasalon)
If it's Day 2 at the cruise and Nadech was still there, maybe the just did last night the wedding scenes, outdoors with Masu & Eye, Yoghurt & Deaw. But Matt and Nadech's scene will only be inside a room, anyway. And it was short.

Attachments

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Na's wig is turning me off. You know, I feel like this remake is gonna be a replica just like every other KDrama remake Thailand has done. I'm already starting to lose interest. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Na's wig is turning me off. You know, I feel like this remake is gonna be a replica just like every other KDrama remake Thailand has done. I'm already starting to lose interest. Haha.
Every single detail. Nadech just wore jacket instead of coat. lol
Screenshot_20180322_113852.png
images (4).jpeg

I'm still holding on because of Matt. Haha! The only one that's different in this is Yoghurt having a long hair. :naughty2:

I have watched a couple of episodes of Fated To Love You remake. Bie's laugh annoys me just like the kdrama p'ek. lol the reason why I didn't even finish 1 ep. They should've chosen the original Taiwanese drama.

Are Full House and Princess Hours almost a replica of the originals, too? Haven't checked out any remake aside from Esther and Bie's, which I didn't even finish.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Verasalon + her team are styling this show, I'm sure we'll see more updates soon enough. Seeing more pics of Nadech popping up so his definitely filming, don't know about everyone else though.

As for remakes the best one has to be Full House hands down, that's the one that even non-lakorn watchers really liked and I've seen people actually prefer it over the original. It definitely helps that the remake was made a decade later, leads had great chemistry and it was cute.

Edited: Looks like Matt is filming too [peraneevideo_fc]

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like full house but was disappointed with princess hour. Aom and Mike actually wasn't bad together and to me it was better than the original. At first I like the original, then went back and watched it a few years later I thought it was boring. All the leads does is eat...And rain yells a lot lol. Up to date, full house remake is by far better than any other k drama remake that I have watched.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
From Matt's mom. (IG story)
From her looks, they'll probably really shoot the room scene. And maybe some more.

Dang. She looks prettier today! I finally saw "Matt" ever since they started filming.. lol I like her eye make-up here (her usual) than last night which was more pale.

She still looks good up-close wearing this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Every single detail. Nadech just wore jacket instead of coat. lol
View attachment 12122
View attachment 12123

I'm still holding on because of Matt. Haha! The only one that's different in this is Yoghurt having a long hair. :naughty2:

I have watched a couple of episodes of Fated To Love You remake. Bie's laugh annoys me just like the kdrama p'ek. lol the reason why I didn't even finish 1 ep. They should've chosen the original Taiwanese drama.

Is Full House and Princess Hours almost a replica of the originals, too? Haven't checked out any remake aside from Esther and Bie's, which I didn't even finish.
I saw most ep of PH...it wasn't a total replica...more sweet scenes....a little more evil lady drama..pk ex has an evil uncle...nk voice was too whiny..baby talk..unappealing..love the ost

I tried FH.... was really annoying to me...nk voice was too whiny...

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I saw most ep of PH...it wasn't a total replica...more sweet scenes....a little more evil lady drama..pk ex has an evil uncle...nk voice was too whiny..baby talk..unappealing..love the ost

I tried FH.... was really annoying to me...nk voice was too whiny...
That's the reason why I didnt like watching lakorns at first. The nang'ek usually had an annoying whiny, high-pitched voice. I only watched Thai horror movies.

@byebye @x.ATKD.x It's a good choice actually to remake an old kdrama. The quality and plot wasn't as complex and good as the kdramas these days. They have the chance to even beat the original. MLFTS, Queen In Hyun's Man and Secret Garden are my fave kdramas so this remake made me knew Matt and got me interested to watch this.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much those doing the updates! I appreciate you guys very much in case you don't know!
So, Nadech is supposed to look like a professor..? He looks like a university student instead! So handsome!

I will be so busy when this lakorn air! >.<
I guess I'll wait for a kind soul to sub it first and then just binge the whole thing. Thank you in advance! You will be very much loved!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much those doing the updates! I appreciate you guys very much in case you don't know!
So, Nadech is supposed to look like a professor..? He looks like a university student instead! So handsome!

I will be so busy when this lakorn air! >.<
I guess I'll wait for a kind soul to sub it first and then just binge the whole thing. Thank you in advance! You will be very much loved!
SJDK will sub this. This is currently their cover photo on facebook. :) you still have time. It will probably air next year. lol though I hope it's at least by the end of this year.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, they should dress like the weather. How you gonna be all sweaty trying to copy a country that is cold. They should dress them light but sexy. There are a lot of clothing that could easily function as both. And Nadech in black jacket too lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is that really a jacket?? Lol it looks like a sweater with a zipper?? :p

Ridiculous dressed like korean in a hot as h.ll country like Thailand
Lol— I got a good laugh out of this 5555
~~

I want to see coupled pictures, so greedy I know! Lol hopefully there’s new fashion coming up.