❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Matt impresses me with her crying scenes, it's so natural. I can feel her pain. Too bad, she held back when it comes to kissing.

leggefr

sarNie Egg
Nadech shouldn't get bashed here for doing a lot of kiss scenes. I heard and seen there's more. I cannot believe the prudes and jealous fans during Yaya's Klin Kasalong. Nadech is having it easy. Society everywhere isn't prepared still to watch their love teams being paired with others and doing kiss scenes. Especially if you are the lady in that love pair, you get called names. Poor Yaya. I don't think even most of their fanclub was fully supportive of her lakorn during that time or really defended her. Nadech and Yaya are good actors. Congratulations to them for growing up and exploring.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is wise. He will not accept anything no idea what he signed. He is very successful because he is good and intelligent. He is very protected of his image. He knows Love Star is kiss fest. He is actor. This is just being true to his job. People should not make mad if he opens his mouth kisses. Production is okay to promote this way to. That's Nadech decision. This is work. He cannot be wholesome always. He want to grow as actor.
I agree he’s very smart.. Unfortunately this remake doesn’t have much luck with all thats happened. Like what one of the viewers said it won’t hurt his career, However, it won’t do much either because of the low rating, scandals and he had to work with and kissed many times someone disliked by so many Thais. But many are interested in skinshp. Most who continue to watch this watch it for that. I’m sure the ending is the bomb,

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech shouldn't get bashed here for doing a lot of kiss scenes. I heard and seen there's more. I cannot believe the prudes and jealous fans during Yaya's Klin Kasalong. Nadech is having it easy. Society everywhere isn't prepared still to watch their love teams being paired with others and doing kiss scenes. Especially if you are the lady in that love pair, you get called names. Poor Yaya. I don't think even most of their fanclub was fully supportive of her lakorn during that time or really defended her. Nadech and Yaya are good actors. Congratulations to them for growing up and exploring.
Exactly. Couldnt agree more. Poor Yaya, they didnt fully support her lakorn as they claimed the production made a cheap promotion using yaya-james ma love scene in klin kasalong. Immature

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech shouldn't get bashed here for doing a lot of kiss scenes. I don't think even most of their fanclub was fully supportive of her lakorn during that time or really defended her.
Exactly. Couldnt agree more. Poor Yaya, they didnt fully support her lakorn as they claimed the production made a cheap promotion using yaya-james ma love scene in klin kasalong. Immature
Not sure who are the "they" or these comments about not supporting Yaya's are coming from or is that your opinion based on hearsay? It's funny to say that Yaya fans don't support her. Excused me for commenting non-MLFTS topic, but look at KKSL's rating. KKSL averaged 3.9 with the lowest rating at 3 and ending at 6.2. NYfc are usually Yaya-bias lol but Yaya has more jealous fans that claim NYfc are Nadech bias, but if you are a real fan who follow NY for a long time then this is common knowledge. The fans know and praise Yaya's performance in KKSL as her masterpiece. You can tell by the ratings that fans supported Yaya. Now look at MLFTS at 2.2 with two more episode left.

Maybe prior to MLFTS airing there were people ready to bash or saying he's "not giving his all", but after MLFTS aired, I didn't see any bashing in here on Nadech doing kissing scenes. Most of the comments are on lack of pra'nange chemistry and boring storyline. Besides, the kissing debate is silly. Fans who focus on kissing should tone it down cause they make themselves look ridiculous because people only watch for kiss scenes? MLFTS has 10+ kisses but no one cares or fin much - look at the rating.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Not sure who are the "they" or these comments about not supporting Yaya's are coming from or is that your opinion based on hearsay? It's funny to say that Yaya fans don't support her. Excused me for commenting non-MLFTS topic, but look at KKSL's rating. KKSL averaged 3.9 with the lowest rating at 3 and ending at 6.2. NYfc are usually Yaya-bias lol but Yaya has more jealous fans that claim NYfc are Nadech bias, but if you are a real fan who follow NY for a long time then this is common knowledge. The fans know and praise Yaya's performance in KKSL as her masterpiece. You can tell by the ratings that fans supported Yaya. Now look at MLFTS at 2.2 with two more episode left.

Maybe prior to MLFTS airing there were people ready to bash or saying he's "not giving his all", but after MLFTS aired, I didn't see any bashing in here on Nadech doing kissing scenes. Most of the comments are on lack of pra'nange chemistry and boring storyline. Besides, the kissing debate is silly. Fans who focus on kissing should tone it down cause they make themselves look ridiculous because people only watch for kiss scenes? MLFTS has 10+ kisses but no one cares or fin much - look at the rating.
I wouldnt write anything based on hearsay. I really did come across such comment at ig/twitter and thats make me upset because we all know how she went all out in KK.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
There is no Nadech bashing here, unless some may not have very good understanding of the English language . I think tnat when it comes to supporting Nadech not only NYFC but also Nadech Fanclub and the general thai population are torn beteeen supporting him and supporting Matt, Becsuse many people from other countries couldn’t care less of Matt scandal or some didnt know... The Thai population however I don’t think they want to support Matt, unfortunately she’s in the same lakorn as Nadech Who, as we all know is well loved in thailand,, LoL.So people are torn, But my opinion is the rating is low because the sentiment of many would rather not support Matt is stronger, than supporting nadech.. that’s how much I think they deteste her. the ratings can’t be blame to any FC, whether Nadech Solo fanclub but especially NYFC. Remember that This is a Matt Nadech pairing Not NY. if NYFC decide to support which i think they did it’s at their own discretion. And thanks if they do It’s MattDech fans who should really support this.lol.. as well as their solo fans.. they are the ones who should be more vigilant as this is a solo project not a team up of NY. Unfortunately not many people want to watch it.. and by that I mean from everygroup wherher NyfC or solo fanclub of Nadech or the entire neural population of Thailand Becsuse of the scandal. Becsuse if any of them wants to watch the rating would be high..,.a rating of 2 even 2.5 is still very low, it’s sad when the goal is to make it to mid 2 point something, As for the “kisses” this drama does get higher rating whenever there were kisses involved, even the producer start posting kissing scenes a lot when she noticed the rating went up when there’s an anticipated kisses. Not because there is chemistry... and not because anything all of a sudden became super good in the remake,l it’s still quite boring to me,,, why did I think it affect the rating? I think,,,Having a well loved actor kissing the most hated actress in thailand..not 1 or 2 or 3, 4, 5 times, but close to 10x I’m sure people would be curious to see that, Even people who don’t want to watch,..so the rating shoots up passed 2...,lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At this point finger pointing is pretty much a lost cause. Matt might play a big part as to why it has such an ugly ratings but to just blame her and not the overall piece is a bit misguided. Even if without her scandal, as fan I would not sit through watching this lakorn. Everyone missed their marks in acting, the whole lakorn is so so boring. If people have time to waste and watch it then sure go ahead but if people wants quality and something to look forward to this lakorn is not it. Producers should learn from this. If they are trying to remake something from another country and when there are strict rules especially one where you have to make everything basically the same, even the hairstyle then they should politely decline. No sense in attempting to remake a drama into a lakorn and can't even make some parts your own.

For Matt, I have been watching her lakorns since she first debut as a supporting and this is the first time ever where I see her acting the role but didn't let the role become her. She said, she has watched the drama many times and I think that's the part where she got wrong. She tried to be exactly the same as the lead in the korean version that she lost herself and her acting style in the process. Her lakorn with Rome was actually her best in acting out these type of roles. She wasn't forced into being someone but the character became her and smoothly made it work in such a charming way. Matt for once, didn't embodied Falada naturally but made the character stood out in a way where it's just acting.

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoying this Thai version. I don't really like the original. Nadech performance/interpretation of his character, as an alien is the best for me. I enjoyed lot of other scenes too more than the skinship like the interaction of Achira with Fharada's brother and mother.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying this Thai version. I don't really like the original. Nadech performance/interpretation of his character, as an alien is the best for me. I enjoyed lot of other scenes too more than the skinship like the interaction of Achira with Fharada's brother and mother.
Good for you. Im not fond of the original too. However The original to me is incomparably better than the thai version in the way it was made. It was polishly well made and everything were very much in place like typical kdrana. All the korean A list stars did a great job down to the minor characters. All the minute details from clothes to hairstyles fit each character to a t. Though an iconic kdrama the original isnt realy one of my favorite kdrama. But to me ithe original version compared to the thai remake because of the lack of originality in some areas that should have been geared for thai audiences instead opted to have copied everything from the original makes this version looks like a cheaper imitation.
Though One can tell they did put some big budget into this remake. Acting wise,
Nadech opted not to copy the original. And matt did. It didnt quite work for her she looked animated and overacting and very annoying character. JJH can do annoying to be adorable. Because JJH is extremely beautiful and can look innocently adorable. But it didnt work for Matt. Only the annoying came across with her acting and many were already annoyed with her to begin with. Nadech put some humanity in his role. His reasoning was he lived with humans so he would have some human traits. And though there really is no right and wrong in playing an alien. I think i would lean towards the original portrayal of the character by KSH( i dont really like him though) but he did it in what would many perceive as what we typically know how an alien would be. KSH had no sense of humor nor did he laugh as far as i know. Not much emotion in his face so he had that mystery of what an alien would be.

Last edited:

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
Good for you. Im not fond of the original too. However The original to me is incomparably better than the thai version in the way it was made. It was polishly well made and everything were very much in place like typical kdrana. All the korean A list stars did a great job down to the minor characters. All the minute details from clothes to hairstyles fit each character to a t. Though an iconic kdrama the original isnt realy one of my favorite kdrama. But to me ithe original version compared to the thai remake because of the lack of originality in some areas that should have been geared for thai audiences instead opted to have copied everything from the original makes this version looks like a cheaper imitation.
Though One can tell they did put some big budget into this remake. Acting wise,
Nadech opted not to copy the original. And matt did. It didnt quite work for her she looked animated and overacting and very annoying character. JJH can do annoying to be adorable. Because JJH is extremely beautiful and can look innocently adorable. But it didnt work for Matt. Only the annoying came across with her acting and many were already annoyed with her to begin with. Nadech put some humanity in his role. His reasoning was he lived with humans so he would have some human traits. And though there really is no right and wrong in playing an alien. I think i would lean towards the original portrayal of the character by KSH( i dont really like him though) but he did it in what would many perceive as what we typically know how an alien would be. KSH had no sense of humor nor did he laugh as far as i know. Not much emotion in his face so he had that mystery of what an alien would be.
To each his own. Maybe I’m one of the few who couldn’t understand why the original was such a hit. But I know that KSH was the IT leading man at that time coming off from a massive hit ‘The Moon Embracing the Sun’. And I love KSH in that drama. I followed it throughout its airing. Somehow in MLFAS it’s not the same for me, dropped it after a few episodes. But this year I forced myself to watch it and see but the same I’m nonchalant about it, I just don’t feel KSH. I just have to watch it so I can compare it to the coming Thai version.

The first time I heard that Nadech would be in this Korean remake, I thought then why that Korean drama of all the dramas!? Okay it’s Nadech maybe he would make it interesting for me. Now I would not rate it excellent but I find it amusing, entertaining and colorful lol. And yeah I like Nadech’s acting here, he made me feel for an Alien, I cried with him in some of his scenes like when he was talking to his “Khun Por” and telling him how much he loves Fharada.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Still trying to pick this up since I enjoyed episode 1, is anyone even subbing this?
Haha. Maybe you may have to go to Muse or viewasia. Im not sure. But thai isnt like kdrama that gets sub after few hours . Many times even popular ones you have to wait a long time.