❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
oh, i didn't know she had gone for PS again (i couldn't really tell from her IG)... no wonder i find that she looked so different and not as good. I was wondering if it was her hair at first...

I first watched her in Rak Kan Panlawan with Nine and liked her. she was prettier then,

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where can i watch this lakorn in full version (no parts) and raw?
I believe the person who do eng sub for all James’s lakorn has the full version. But it going to take them a while to be publish to the site since PSR is currently airing.

MLX

sarNie Egg
I am really digging this character of James. It is different from his other lakorn which were much more soft.

Also, I am loving Ice in here with James. They actually look really great together.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I am really digging this character of James. It is different from his other lakorn which were much more soft.

Also, I am loving Ice in here with James. They actually look really great together.
Wonder who is the guy who play as Ice boyfriend? He's nice looking too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tried watching episode 1 but just couldn't get through Ice's face. I kept remembering her face of her movie with Sunny and now to this. It's unfortunate, she was a pretty girl in that movie. I like James in here though. Ice isn't a bad actress. She just went overboard with PS that it's hard to overlook it no matter how hard I try.