❤️[CH3] Pisawad Kaata Game (No Problem-Feel Good Entertainment): James Jirayu / Gina Yeena

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
News!

The producer, "Mam Thitima" of No Problem will pair "James Jirayu" and "Gina Yeena" in Pisawad Kaata Game (พิศวาสฆาตเกมส์).

พิศวาส means love; intimacy; affection; tenderness
ฆาต means kill, death; fate; end; disaster

English translation is Game of Deadly Love. If anyone has a better translation of the title, please do share.

Edited: According to the producer, the official English title is The Deadly Affair.

http://instagr.am/p/CCDx30cJhND/

According to an interview, the producer said it's something like a romantic drama which aims on plot. I will try to make it unpredictable.

http://instagr.am/p/CCDz-a3JCEg/
http://instagr.am/p/CCDr-YlBMWz/

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I thought JJ will have a new one with Kim. :( :confused:

Never follow her work, is she a rising star??? Thanks for your info.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow. I’m completely in shock, but more so of a good shock. No Problem is usually NY or JJ bias, but seeing Gina working with JJ for the first time is like a good fit! For sure they’ll match physically. Both are still kind of weak in the acting to me, but I really dig Gina... she’s interesting looking to me. I haven’t found a role of JJ that I like, but.. I’ll see how he acts in here.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
damn, Gina getting all the top praeks. i'm starting to warm up to her so i'm quite happy for her. i wonder how interesting the storyline would be.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super happy for Yeena to get another lakorn. I really really praying hard that with this lakorn she shine with her acting because her last two she was in the back and the one with Boy it seem like she going to be in the back too only to get p'ke at the end.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m super happy for her! I think this will be one of his younger neks! He always pairs up with neks who are older than him. I figured that they would be promoting Gina more than the others and I wasn’t wrong! A fresh pairing! I’m excited.

Mimo

sarNie Egg
@Katelyn

translated as พิศวาสฆาตเกมส์ [Game of deadly romance] from wanda4jamesji IG

i hope this drama have no mystery or any investigation
just be a good romantic drama with a good plot

Last edited:

Mimo

sarNie Egg
I thought JJ will have a new one with Kim. :( :confused:

Never follow her work, is she a rising star??? Thanks for your info.
i realy was looking for him and kim they even give the name of their new drama to the fans
so if they pair James & Gina - then they will pair kim to a newbie and think Nine

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
i realy was looking for him and kim they even give the name of their new drama to the fans
so if they pair James & Gina - then they will pair kim to a newbie and think Nine
Me too. Really want to see them one more time at least before they pass their primes.

So this one is supposed to be Kim???

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
It's rare for JJ to pair up with someone younger than him considering that he always pair up neks who are older than him. Lol kind of weird for me that he paired up with someone my age, but I don't mind the age gap.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute! I like how she said her character is sap sap haha. So different that’s she half Cuban! Most lookrungs are half European for the most part.