❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@SuzieJ Hi beauty! Hope you are doing good!

Well, yeah I have been quite lazy lately due to work and other stuffs and non of dramas kept me interested for many months, then I didn't really pay attention to lakorn world lately my dear.

Oh no, I have finished a very good one - The writers (2017)- Lhong Fai: that was a really awesome lakorn, very unique, the first time ever that a main lead is actually a Rai. Baifern's acting was outstanding, I really love her performance as Kan. Supper.

Have you had any favorite lakorn so far this year?

So when will the current lakorn finished? I have no idea what drama is airing right now... haha...

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@AumAX Omg you are back! :) I missed you. Hope you are doing fine ;).
Hi friend! Yes I am back for this lakorn, :celebrate16:

Thanks for your kindness, I missed you all too, I just didn't have mood on lakorns lately and was quite busy then forgot to check in here...:(

Hope you are doing good too baby!

Wow, will Preem and Boy get married or what? Hope Aum and Yardthip have a loveline here, I hate to see Aum being lonely. Well well well, Boat is so hot! :love:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Thanks for your kindness, I missed you all too, I just didn't have mood on lakorns lately and was quite busy then forgot to check in here...:(

Wow, will Preem and Boy get married or what? Hope Aum and Yardthip have a loveline here, I hate to see Aum being lonely. Well well well, Boat is so hot! :love:

I'm doing well. Here busy with school 555.
Lately, in my free time, I watch too many lakorns. The new ones and the old ones. :)

owlcity

sarNie Egg

who is the guy in the last pic? He looks good

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Oh really? When will Taew's lakorn finish?

I am excited too, but I don't hold high hope for the rating, I just hope the story is interesting enough to keep people awake... :nut:

Otherwise Aum's career will be over...:facepalm:
I think in 7th May but I'm not sure! :)