❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, loved the first episode :icon12: . the household is changing more lol.

The first episode was fun, good that they put the story as a continuation from the part 1, seeing the changes of one King to the other and the aspect of Got character, King Suea, his alcoholic and womanizer side being shown bit by bit.
Yeah this was omg wow.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I thought the overacting for comedic effect was a bit much at times, but I get that they’re trying to show how much Karaket has caused the whole household to change. To build up to the situation when the kids are grown.

The costumes are nice but I also think we’re a bit much at times. They’re all rich, sure, but they’re still not in the palace. I felt that in BPS they were a bit more restrained.

But ah well, it’s a drama.

Susie’s lip fillers though were too much. I was so distracted the whole time she was on screen.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Managed to catch the show live today. Live views on 3Plus app crossed 500K views at one point.

The plot is building up well. Bella used a darker voice for Puttan as compared to when she’s Ketsurang. I think she did it during BPS too but wasn’t always consistent.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
My thoughts on the second episode (watching it live without subtitles and based on my memory)...
- I'm guessing in the beginning they were asking Kadesurang about what happens to Ayutthaya. Bella's acting at that moment was superb...the sadness in knowing about future events but unable to tell everyone there the complete truth. I think she ends up telling them that Ayutthaya will still exist and is still beautiful.
- I love how we get to see stages of the children's growth so that when we follow their stories as adults, it won't feel so sudden.
- Mae Mali has really gone through so much suffering. I hope we get to see more scenes of her being at peace and happily working in the Royal kitchen in this new reign.
- The scene of Kosa Ban's nose being cut off...:( was shocking and scary. I was reading translated tweets during this time, some were saying how such politics even existed in the past. That the quick switches between becoming friends and enemies isn't something new.
- The transition between the past and present was done so well and smoothly. Honestly, I wasn't sure how they were going to show the next king and his reign...I'm actually glad they didn't portray scenes from his reign onscreen.
-Some tweets were saying they tweaked the story a little. In the novel, Karakade was Phuttan from birth. But here, she reincarnates into Phuttan's body after Phuttan died. Tweets were also saying that the fault for the car accident lies with the father and not the Karakade ghost. He was driving recklessly with a child onboard.
- An interesting thought I had while watching scenes after Karakade lives in Phuttan's body is the idea of how memories and souls are connected. This Phuttan has no memories of her parents or childhood before the accident. But she has no memories of Ayutthaya either. When Kadesurang died and reincarnated into Karakade's body, she still has memories of what she lived through before she died as Kadesurang. How do memories and souls relate to each other in this story? Does Karakade have no memories of her past life because she spent time wandering around instead of immediately reincarnating?
- It makes sense that she feels close to Kadesurang's mom. She could have been her biological daughter if she had not died when being born with Kadesurang.
- I need subtitles for Reungrit scenes. I feel like his words are important and may be deep. But I don't understand Thai language:pancarta:
- I saw tweets saying that maybe Phuttan's aunt's soul is Mae Prik or Mae Jumpa since she seems to not like her niece.
- Also there were tweets making fun of the contents of the box that Phuttan opened. The cloth, bird feathers, and the Kritsana Kali look so new. They have not decayed over the years. It seems Kritsana Kali book has the power to keep the things around it fresh for decades:risas3:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Managed to catch the show live today. Live views on 3Plus app crossed 500K views at one point.

The plot is building up well. Bella used a darker voice for Puttan as compared to when she’s Ketsurang. I think she did it during BPS too but wasn’t always consistent.
Yeah I saw that it reached 500K when they dug up the box.

I hope she keeps the voice difference consistent throughout the show:thumbup:

nat12

sarNie Adult
After PL ends I well likely leave twitter. The amount of spam is unbearable. I lose my patience each time I go through it… especially when the hashtags are trending.

@Fikachu politics of today had to begin from somewhere. All over Southeast Asia, succession disputes frequently caused conflicts in different kingdoms. When Ketsurang was telling her husband, Reung & Chanwad about how she learnt about history from western sources, I felt like I was in school again. I already knew what happened to Kosa Pan but I didn’t expect them to touch upon it in the drama like that. But since they brought the BPS cast back to guest might as well maximize their time.

I’ll put my answers in spoilers in case others haven’t watched. Also, to reduce the length.;)

I think the drama changed Karaket’s reincarnation point simply for dramatic effect. Since Puttan reincarnated into child Karaket in the drama, that’s possibly why she has no memories of Puttan’s parents. Why she felt close to Ketsurang’s mother and Reung is because they were kind to her, unlike her aunt. Her aunt was cold and didn’t really show love to her, so she also seemed to have no love for her aunt. I thought this is reminiscent of Karaket’s own childhood in her previous life. After her parents died, people around her took advantage of her and took most of her wealth. That’s partly why she had to go live in Ayuthaya in Det’s house.

When she was in Ayuthaya for work, she just felt the place/temple seems familiar. That’s as much ‘memory’ the show seems to show her having. Anyway the concept of souls and memories aren’t things we don’t always know for sure. Fiction will create whatever’s convenient. ;)

Reung’s words… he expressed good wishes for Puttan’s birthday. He wishes her to have mindfulness always, no matter what happens or what troubles she may face. At the end she asked if something bad will happen to her. He replied that whatever she has to encounter cannot be avoided. He told her to always remember his advice to always be mindful and practice it.

Ketsurang’s mother also wishes that everywhere she goes, may she always meets people who love and are kind towards her.

I’m impressed with the child actors. Little Puttan not only looks like Bella when she was a child, but acts very well. And the little twin boys who said “Good morning!”.. I thought they resemble Pope. :)

bit

sarNie Adult
Well even in the book, after the accident Puttarn didn’t remember her parents or her life and always had sense she didn’t belong.

regarding her memory,Karakade had spent 300 years in hell. Then her spirit live through Puttarn since childhood, so she has no memory of Karakade anymore except some of her demanour.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 was so good but also very sad to Omg by the fourth kid lol , and it also is the start of Puttan story.

Hahaha Khun Ying Jampa being shock seeing her son losing all his cool.

Pope comedic timing is always on point

This scene was lol so funny.

bit

sarNie Adult
T
Well even in the book, after the accident Puttarn didn’t remember her parents or her life and always had sense she didn’t belong.

regarding her memory,Karakade had spent 300 years in hell. Then her spirit live through Puttarn since childhood, so she has no memory of Karakade anymore except some of her demanour.
Khun Rompaeng herself explain that Karakade was reborn, but not as baby Puttarn, she was reborn during the accident into the body of 8 years old Puttarn. baby Puttarn had died with her parents.

Some of her memory as Karakade will return eventually in Ayuthayya, but after going through hell for her sin, she wouldn’t be the evil Karakade anymore.

Puttarn is a relative of Kadesurang, and her mom had noted during her visit that little Puttarn resembled Kadesurang so much, that is why she looks like Karakade/Kadesurang.