❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I wanna share some funny tweets I found. Some of them compare scenes from Prom Likit to other lakorns so if you know which lakorns those are, you'll enjoy the joke more:risas3:

Seems like this scene has become a meme

Representation of how some accounts insult each other on twitter

'brothers' in every lifetime, in every era...hahaha

Mae Mali's dad has never aged...it's been decades though??

Having an actor/actress to act out 3 different characters is not a new idea

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I wanna share some funny tweets I found. Some of them compare scenes from Prom Likit to other lakorns so if you know which lakorns those are, you'll enjoy the joke more:risas3:
How is it that you have matching color outfits when barely talked to each other? This love is really fated hahaha

Namtarn has played 2 characters before, they exchanged their places in different times

umm...Pope, why are you always spying on the female lead in your lakorns? :pancarta:

Follow in your mom's footsteps for an acne-free face

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
The highest rating lakorn up till yesterday was OneHD lakorn 6.9 if not mistaken.

So this just smash that record.

bit

sarNie Adult
She is a high raking officer wife, of course she is going to add on to the jewellery, she has more dignified aura now.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@Fikachu You’re looking too much into it. To convert value of things in the past to present day requires a lot of info re historical inflation rates which is way too much work for this simple info, lol. The necklace is from present day, I don’t think the price was ever mentioned. I’m sure the value of it is more sentimental to Puttarn.

But thanks for looking through twitter. Twitter is such a mess now I go into it selectively.

nat12

sarNie Adult
She is a high raking officer wife, of course she is going to add on to the jewellery, she has more dignified aura now.
When Grandma Kui praised Karaket for her beauty & elegance yesterday, it felt like an inside joke that made everyone watching feel like laughing so hard. I saw an online comment that said: cut to those BPS scenes where she shouted and waved at the pier and climbed mango trees. :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
When Grandma Kui praised Karaket for her beauty & elegance yesterday, it felt like an inside joke that made everyone watching feel like laughing so hard. I saw an online comment that said: cut to those BPS scenes where she shouted and waved at the pier and climbed mango trees. :risas3:
Well yesterday when she was begging Khun P and he jokingly said his mother was there, you can see how she tried to cover her behaviour :risas3:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Well yesterday when she was begging Khun P and he jokingly said his mother was there, you can see how she tried to cover her behaviour :risas3:
YAA that was so funny!:risas3:

Pope & Bella are acting well. Making all the wait worth it. Rit is so annoying. But funny & cute.:thumbup:

Tonight Puttarn will meet Karaket & the Ayutthaya boyband. Can’t wait.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Fikachu You’re looking too much into it. To convert value of things in the past to present day requires a lot of info re historical inflation rates which is way too much work for this simple info, lol. The necklace is from present day, I don’t think the price was ever mentioned. I’m sure the value of it is more sentimental to Puttarn.
:facepalm: Yeah I tend to overthink at times. I realized that even though both eras use 'baht', 'baht' in Ayutthayan times will have different value to the 'baht' we have now. It was interesting to read about the different currencies, how it has changed from what they had then til now.

nat12

sarNie Adult
:facepalm: Yeah I tend to overthink at times. I realized that even though both eras use 'baht', 'baht' in Ayutthayan times will have different value to the 'baht' we have now. It was interesting to read about the different currencies, how it has changed from what they had then til now.
Haha it’s ok, I know what that’s like. 1 baht is a lot of money during that time. It was covered during BPS.. they could buy a lot of mosquito nets with just 2 baht back then.

I think Grandma Kui paid 4 baht for Puttan’s necklace yesterday? I could have heard wrongly.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Have to give thumbs up to those who chose George Falcon, he really looks like Falcon son with better hair
They make him wear a wig though just to make him look more like his father. I wish he didn’t have to. Also, Ohm & Susie both pronounce words so clearly.

Ep 7 was such a good ep! The part where Karaket told Khun Pi about Puttan make me tear up. The whole action scene was well designed, no wonder they took days to shoot it. The BTS shots of this scene on twitter all look cute too.

Everyone acts well in this but Pope & Bella really act well together. I think of Karaket & Pi Muen as different people from Puttan & Rit.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, wasn’t expecting the Puttan and Rid to join forces like that in the middle of a fight. Usually it’s damsel in distress type of situation. But This damsel doesn’t like to sit tight.

and how she ask Khun Luang for money… people were saying she should given all the dead men in front of her house.:confused0:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, wasn’t expecting the Puttan and Rid to join forces like that in the middle of a fight. Usually it’s damsel in distress type of situation. But This damsel doesn’t like to sit tight.

and how she ask Khun Luang for money… people were saying she should given all the dead men in front of her house.:confused0:
Yes. And honestly it really shows how big the budget is for production. Action scenes are kept simple normally cos they are tedious and expensive to shoot. Pope & Bella can handle it, so the stunt team designed it this way.

LOL yes she needs to be compensated. For food costs and them messing up her house. actually when I first saw the previews I thought she was giving mini heart to the king and the guys. :pancarta: But this makes more sense. She’s Puttan, not Ketsurang. ;)

The ep’s live view numbers should reach new high yesterday.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Innocent Por Rid unhappy that Puttarn didn't bring 'Prawatsat' with her :)
I love this scene because it proves what Karaket said about people of this era. Although I was a bit skeptical, like yes she can say that cos she rarely meets people outside her circle. And people in her home are warm and kind. If she had spent living outside, I don’t think she’ll think the same way.

But Rit’s naivety here proved his mother’s words. And it’s cute that he worried that she kept having sore throat.:pancarta:

Last edited: