❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Broadcast release a set of “Prom Likit… coming soon” messages from the cast.

The background music sounds nice.

Pope: https://youtube.com/shorts/dGps51tBVvk?si=TXVc7amT90OhR7Hn
Bella: https://youtube.com/shorts/wxfgRzkX_ec?si=IqIJHnFgAD9Us-iu

This is the first time I’m learning that Pop Thakoon is in this drama.
https://youtube.com/shorts/_tvPoqi3osA?si=VOehu2LdfUpdfifa

Last week they released early publicity clips on what Prom Likit means to the cast also. Looks this was recorded during fitting.

Pope:
Bella:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Prom Likit now has a link ready in 3+ app.
There’s an updated cast list which I think reveal some of the previously secret guest cast: Namtarn, Pop Thakoon, Great Warinton, Yiwha, Denkhun etc. I feel like there are still others, but these are revealed first.

Great is guesting in so many dramas this and next year.

bit

sarNie Adult
Broadcast and CH3 was so stingy with the photos for this drama, then Netflix and Chandelier Music released them:)

CH3 really doesn’t know how to build hype even for their most anticipated drama

nat12

sarNie Adult
Broadcast and CH3 was so stingy with the photos for this drama, then Netflix and Chandelier Music released them:)

CH3 really doesn’t know how to build hype even for their most anticipated drama
Haha yes. But isn’t Chandelier connected to Ch3 anyway?

Broadcast has been releasing a lot of images of the other characters.

Ch3 is just busy with Perd Wig Big 3. Slowly releasing the images/teaser for each drama - the Mario/Teaw one, Duangjai Tewaprom. They seem to be busy pushing their new gen too. I think maybe they plan to ramp up publicity for this once they are done with Perd Wig. But that’s why I said earlier, they keep forgetting this drama has been the one that has been anticipated for years. And it is the one that will be on air first. BPS is still Ch3’s biggest drama in recent years.

Even among fans I think there’s not a lot of hype generally for this drama. But the ratings for BPS rerun indicate there are still a lot of viewers for it. It reached 5.8 this week - and this is the 4th time it’s on air.

Ch3 social media marketing is really sad in this era. There needs to be a strategy and plan for these things. Instead to me they just look like they just upload whatever whenever to me. If Ch3 is too busy then Broadcast should be the one doing this.

bit

sarNie Adult
Haha yes. But isn’t Chandelier connected to Ch3 anyway?

Broadcast has been releasing a lot of images of the other characters.

Ch3 is just busy with Perd Wig Big 3. Slowly releasing the images/teaser for each drama - the Mario/Teaw one, Duangjai Tewaprom. They seem to be busy pushing their new gen too. I think maybe they plan to ramp up publicity for this once they are done with Perd Wig. But that’s why I said earlier, they keep forgetting this drama has been the one that has been anticipated for years. And it is the one that will be on air first. BPS is still Ch3’s biggest drama in recent years.

Even among fans I think there’s not a lot of hype generally for this drama. But the ratings for BPS rerun indicate there are still a lot of viewers for it. It reached 5.8 this week - and this is the 4th time it’s on air.

Ch3 social media marketing is really sad in this era. There needs to be a strategy and plan for these things. Instead to me they just look like they just upload whatever whenever to me. If Ch3 is too busy then Broadcast should be the one doing this.
It’s hard to generate hypes among fans if they don’t know and don’t see what’s going on.

For example Barbie was not such a marvellous movie, but boy… their promo team work round the clock to hype it up months before it’s release.

Hoping for BPS miracle to occur again is just stupid. Plenty has change in the 5 years

bit

sarNie Adult
IMG_8461.jpeg Pope put his cartoon characters drew by himself on Tshirt to promote his health drinks

nat12

sarNie Adult
It’s hard to generate hypes among fans if they don’t know and don’t see what’s going on.

For example Barbie was not such a marvellous movie, but boy… their promo team work round the clock to hype it up months before it’s release.

Hoping for BPS miracle to occur again is just stupid. Plenty has change in the 5 years
Well, Barbie is a huge brand… so movie and marketing must reflect that. Especially with product tie-in and all that. Good thing the marketing team was good because the actors’ strike started just at the point the movie premiered so movie revenue wasn’t affected so negatively.

Arguably the BPS movie plot wasn’t as good as the drama either. But GDH’s mindset towards making it big was really commendable. They analyzed some of the elements that made the drama successful (PopeBella, must appeal to audience of all ages, and especially viewers who would not watch lakorn) and then their promotion and marketing capitalized on that. GDH promotion is already really good, but I only realized later last year how much they really went all out marketing this movie. Cos in comparison to BPS the movie, their marketing for other movies weren’t as much.

Anyway, Perd Wig is tomorrow. We should see full trailer and maybe theme song MV tomorrow too.

nat12

sarNie Adult
View attachment 40382 Pope put his cartoon characters drew by himself on Tshirt to promote his health drinks
Cute. He posted a video of him drawing one of the characters too. If Pope didn’t avoid publicity think his business would be much bigger. But it must be doing ok that he feels so comfortable avoiding publicity.

bit

sarNie Adult
Perd Wig is cancelled after youth shooter attacked a department store at Siam Paragon this evening

nat12

sarNie Adult
Perd Wig is cancelled after youth shooter attacked a department store at Siam Paragon this evening
Yeah. How sad. It was scary for about an hour when the news about the shooting first broke in social media.

I think PL still have a worship ceremony this week — Thu, I think? Ch3 is posting more preview clips after today‘s BPS rerun ep. And SSBT today should cover more about PL and its secret characters. I saw Great’s character being revealed. And more secret cast being revealed.

The irony is there were clips from today’s rehearsal at Siam Paragon with Pope & Bella in SSBT preview.