❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah. How sad. It was scary for about an hour when the news about the shooting first broke in social media.

I think PL still have a worship ceremony this week — Thu, I think? Ch3 is posting more preview clips after today‘s BPS rerun ep. And SSBT today should cover more about PL and its secret characters. I saw Great’s character being revealed. And more secret cast being revealed.

The irony is there were clips from today’s rehearsal at Siam Paragon with Pope & Bella in SSBT preview.
They have no choice… the drama will be in 2 weeks, they need to start opening up for promotion. Their Perd Wig just got postponed and it was supposed to be their ultimate reveal, to bad.

Half of CH3 actors are in it it seems

nat12

sarNie Adult
They have no choice… the drama will be in 2 weeks, they need to start opening up for promotion. Their Perd Wig just got postponed and it was supposed to be their ultimate reveal, to bad.

Half of CH3 actors are in it it seems
Yeahh. Dunno when it will be postponed to but likely PL might not be in the event. Huge billboards have gone up promoting this drama so I guess it’s this week onwards that they are starting to promote the drama. Plus all these clips after BPS rerun.. which should end this week.

Ugh as of Perd Wig last year there were still people complaining that is Pope & Bella again…Ch3 should cast more of the newbies instead:rolleyes:. I bet those annoying people don’t even watch lakorn. But there are people who know this such a massive project for the channel with major actors involved but not revealed. This project scale is like Juthathep/Tewaprom level.

I love the new teaser!:love: Finally saw what the fireworks scene is (saw blurry pix of it last year on stories) and that dialogue that Pope tried to teach Sorayut in last year’s Perd Wig.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope & Bella were interviewed last week by a Chinese newspaper in Singapore. That was the clip that I saw being leaked and later removed from social media.

It’s in Chinese but the interview clip has them speaking Thai, with Chinese subtitles.

Pope is cheesy/funny as usual.
Q: What about you has changed or remained the same in these 5 years since the prev drama?
P: What has changed: my condition - my face, body. What hasn’t changed - my handsomeness. :risas3:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Such a huge cast. Hope they balance it well
Hope so too. Also, this will have 26 eps… so it’s about 1.5x longer than a typical Ch3 lakorn these days.

But the good thing about this is that it shows that when the production and characters are good, actors will want to take the role whether it’s lead or supporting.

nat12

sarNie Adult
All this publicity being released this week to coincide with Perd Wig, I guess.

Pope & Bella’s interview with MediaCorp, the Singapore TV company that will be showing Prom Likit here. The interview is in Thai with Chinese subs.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The theme song MV. This song keeps giving me period Chinese/Korean drama feels.

MV seems emotional - and totally proving why it must be Pope & Bella.

bit

sarNie Adult
The theme song MV. This song keeps giving me period Chinese/Korean drama feels.

MV seems emotional - and totally proving why it must be Pope & Bella.

Well the second part does have the history of Chinese ambassadors and the Chinese trade with Ayuthayya so I guess they just pickup from there.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Well the second part does have the history of Chinese ambassadors and the Chinese trade with Ayuthayya so I guess they just pickup from there.
Ahhh… that explains a lot.

More behind the scenes previews. From BPS to Prom Likit - the Kings.

More budget to CGI, nicer color composition for CG this time.
Yes. Also PL also has more C/K-drama vibes… especially those fantasy ones. I think it’s cos of the colour grading & visual effects. BPS looked more like usual period lakorn in comparison.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hope so too. Also, this will have 26 eps… so it’s about 1.5x longer than a typical Ch3 lakorn these days.

But the good thing about this is that it shows that when the production and characters are good, actors will want to take the role whether it’s lead or supporting.
Yes....a good series is when they have a good supporting cast and viewers can enjoy 90% of the characters and interactions.

They have a big supporting cast that can also have a good storyline.

We have the 4 kids....parents still have a story and the "kingdom". There is lots of story to tell. So 26 ep makes sense

I know the focus is the ML, but with 26 eps...they just need to balance the interactions of all the characters well. I'm looking forward to see the family dynamics.....also is the twin brother going to have a decent storyline?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The ost is really catchy! This one seems more serious and romance heavy than BPS which was more of a romcom so I don't know how it'll all shake out. I guess not that surprising since the book had a more serious tone too but I thought the charm of BPS was the historical comedy aspect. I think GDH thought this as well since the movie was clearly a romcom.

But surprised they revealed the big spoiler in the teaser-that Putarn is Karagade. It is kinda obvious given that Bella plays the character and in story they are supposed to look alike but still.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes....a good series is when they have a good supporting cast and viewers can enjoy 90% of the characters and interactions.

They have a big supporting cast that can also have a good storyline.

We have the 4 kids....parents still have a story and the "kingdom". There is lots of story to tell. So 26 ep makes sense

I know the focus is the ML, but with 26 eps...they just need to balance the interactions of all the characters well. I'm looking forward to see the family dynamics.....also is the twin brother going to have a decent storyline?
I haven’t read the book. But I heard the twin brother won’t appear much… maybe about 20% of the story. Pope is paired with Yiwha for that character. Happy for Yiwha that at least one of her recent lakorn will actually be on air. :rolleyes:

I’m sure it’ll be like the previous drama… where the different minor characters will be significant and memorable as well. If not Ch3 might not be putting their p’eks & n’eks in this drama. I can’t imagine the budget for this drama seriously. Cast at p’ek/n’ek level, just for Pope Bella alone doing multiple characters.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The ost is really catchy! This one seems more serious and romance heavy than BPS which was more of a romcom so I don't know how it'll all shake out. I guess not that surprising since the book had a more serious tone too but I thought the charm of BPS was the historical comedy aspect. I think GDH thought this as well since the movie was clearly a romcom.

But surprised they revealed the big spoiler in the teaser-that Putarn is Karagade. It is kinda obvious given that Bella plays the character and in story they are supposed to look alike but still.
Well it’s based on a novel so I guess quite a number of people already know Putarn is Karaket. And quite a number of people online complained about why must it be Pope-Bella again for the sequel :rolleyes: so I guess they chose to address that outright. This story feels romance heavy cos the plot focus on the history of the Krisna-kali mantra… how come these souls end up in this destiny cycle. And then there’s the actual history bits that they have to touch on.

Yeah I thought the comedy aspect of BPS was really one of its unique factors too. I think they will still keep that in this drama. Just the theme songs are dramatic/romantic - just like BPS?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
(Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Out of curiosity, I googled the history of Ayutthaya Kingdom just to figure out where exactly in the timeline is Putarn going to land in. Only while reading did I realize why there are these specific characters shown in the family tree. Putarn is going to land in Somdet Phra Chao Yu Hua Thai Sa/ Sanphet IX reign (1709-1733). But we are left off at Somdet Phra Phetracha's reign (1688-1703).

My thoughts:
Based on the scenes we've been shown so far & the fact that they bother to cast actors & actresses for the roles, I think they are going to take some time to show what happened during Somdet Phra Phetracha's reign and Somdet Phra Suriyenthrathibodi's reign (1703-1709). I don't think we'll reach the point where it transitions to Somdet Phra Chao Yu Hua Borommakot's reign (1733-1758) as there's already a whole lot of things going on to fill up the 26 episodes...then again, maybe they'll have highlight/summary scenes at the end just to explain what happens after? Who knows (shrugging emoji). But even if that happens, it might be brief because the main story is about our main 4 characters and the mystery of Krisna-kali mantra.

Looking at this picture, I wonder if they will show the dynamics and interactions between Borommakot and his 3 nephews. Google only gave me info about what happened when he took over the throne...but it never mentioned what their relationships were like before they were involved in the huge civil war.

(picture credit to ความสัมพันธ์ตัวละคร (ch3plus.com) )