❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I wonder if delivery services in Thailand have more orders on the days when this drama is showing. For people who get hungry while the show is on. LOL

Poor Khun Nu Rid. A strong rival has appeared.. he’s hurt and feels like he should give up.

I respect Namtarn for taking the role of Klin. She’s really too good for such an irrational n’rai character. The funniest comment I saw online by other people irritated by her: E Klin… if she comes in front of me, she will drown another time:pancarta:

At first I pitied her. But more and more it’s just her acting out against everyone by herself. No one did anything to her. I’m annoyed patiently enduring where the drama is going to take her character so meanwhile just appreciating the comedy while it happens. Like how she basically had to do a triathlon to get to the market yesterday: walk, get on a horse & ride a boat. HAHAHA

bit

sarNie Adult
When your rival is Khun Luang, not much you can do…especially a that era.

while Mae Klin is annoying, it shows Namtarn ability, outside the nangek role, like she is more versatile

But her interaction with Mu Song funny, both we natural in their bickering

out of all the law he can pass, the King decided on the fish? No wonder he wasn’t respected much.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, exactly. When the rival is the King, it’s almost impossible.

If it wasn’t Namtarn taking the role, if it was another actress, even if someone who’s just a supporting actress but can act very well, I think her popularity will rise too. The role requires skill but having Namtarn in it makes us a bit less irritated cos skill-wise she’s at the same level as Bella.

Her interaction with Mu Song is very funny! In their scene they give the vibe of husband & wife quarreling, others should not interfere. And it’s the man calling out for others to help. :risas3: Good contrast in the era where men can just abuse their wives without repercussions.

The scene of the boyband fight against those men is hilarious too. You have Rid trying to argue calmly, then behind him Thongkam pulling the King’s shirt collar and then getting hit by the King. It’s a simple minor scene but funny!

out of all the law he can pass, the King decided on the fish? No wonder he wasn’t respected much.
Aww so true. Also nothing much happened in his reign right? So to find ways to involve his character in this story really required creativity. The production team has done quite a good job so far with the script and casting.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Them making Somtam was hilarious.
LOL

But the talk portion. I don’t know if it’s the fault of the script/questions, or editing.. but not enough attention was given to Namtarn & PP. I get that Bella is the lead in the drama, but if she’s the only one going to be talking, they might as well just have her on alone. It’s not Bella’s fault that she speaks very well and is very good at promoting things (although I sometimes think Bella should let others speak more). The production needs to be more alert on this.

On 3Zaap back then when Pope, Punjan & Louis were on together for BPS… they managed to involve the 3 of them in questions quite proportionately. Even though Pope tends to be quiet in such shows.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ohhh… people are angry that Mae Klin takes up so much of screen time. And I can understand their frustration. Namtarn is good, but the character is that typical irritational n’rai which I personally can’t stand. There’s no redeeming point to her character. Considering one of BPS strengths is that there’s no such character, this is really a strike against PL. They’re making viewers feel like they want to drown Mae Klin themselves.

I feel like the editing of this drama is strange. I said from the beginning that this drama seems to be conceptualized for social media. Each scene is short and seems to be made for FIN scenes on social media. The ad breaks don’t help. I always have problems telling the passing of the day in the drama. I can’t clearly tell if the characters are meeting again later in the same day, or the next day. It seemed clearer in BPS.

But in yesterday’s episode, after Rit showed how hurt he was that Puttan kept turning him down but agreeing to go when other people invited her, I could process his hurt more. Like I can see his character development - oh like he’s a petulant kid cos he’s more emotional. When he cares for someone, he is sensitive to that person and is totally concerned for her. Puttan seemed to be affected too, but the editing doesn’t seem to show enough of that. That she moved on fast from the argument seemed to give people the impression that she didn’t care at all that she hurt Rit - when she absolutely did care.

The MVPs of yesterday’s ep were Joi, Ung & Perm. :thumbup:
Otherwise at this point of the drama we are really seeing that a lot of the high ratings of the drama is cos the audience is watching it only for Pope & Bella.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m getting tired of Mae Klin character developement. She is going back and forth being irrational in hating Puttarn.
A little bit of it is okay, but no need 10-15 minutes of this self reflecting hating no reason dialogue.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m getting tired of Mae Klin character developement. She is going back and forth being irrational in hating Puttarn.
A little bit of it is okay, but no need 10-15 minutes of this self reflecting hating no reason dialogue.
Right? There’s like whole sections of the drama between ad breaks that’s just about Mae Klin. It’s like she’s n’ek. I would rather they include more scenes with Ayuthaya boyband. Even Kaew, Prang, Ming and In.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Broadcast & Ch3 must have been bombarded by complaints from fans. They kept releasing pra’nang BTS pix this afternoon.

Why they haven’t been doing so from the beginning I have no idea. Other than the fact that I thought from the beginning that they really don’t have a good social media marketing team.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did they expand the role of Mae Klin because they got Namtarn to play her? I agree that her role is pointless. She shows up to screech at Puttarn and that's about it. I get the whole karma/old debts thing they're going for but they should work her character into the cast better. If she was part of the main household or part of the royal crew, something to tie her more directly with the rest of the cast.

Like in Krong Karm, the Bella and Pear feud was done well and I think the Mae Klin/Puttarn dynamic is supposed to be similar but something is off in the writing. Or maybe that type of dynamic is just out of place in the BPS verse.

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure if it’s the writing or how Namtarn interpret her character, it became annoying.

I agree with the Krong Karm reference. Pear character was not as annoying as Mae Klin. At least we can laugh at some of her antics.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Haven’t been watching this, but some clips here and there on Facebook. Love the leads’ attire and how wonderful the colors go together. :icon12:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Did they expand the role of Mae Klin because they got Namtarn to play her? I agree that her role is pointless. She shows up to screech at Puttarn and that's about it. I get the whole karma/old debts thing they're going for but they should work her character into the cast better.
That’s basically the main speculation of fans now.

I think in a few eps they seemed to show Namtarn as the rai character that brings in some comedic elements but there’s really too much of her character in the drama.

There are many characters, which I like, but each character doesn’t have a lot of dimension. Not even pra’nang. Pope is acting well given the challenges, but Rit is not seen at work much. He going to Pudtarn’s house so often. And sulking. Even if as a junior civil servant he doesn’t have much to do yet, or during King Tai Sa’s reign there wasn’t much conflict, surely there were projects that were ongoing that could involve them? I think the boyband should have had more scenes in action before George died.

Phraya Wisutsakorn is also not seen to be working much. He’s just at home with his wife. Even if as a senior civil servant he doesn’t have to be out often, there could be people coming over to the house often for meetings, etc?

Pudtarn is created as a tomboyish girl who’s reserved and cold. And constantly fights with Rit, teases him. But to give the character more dimension, her cooking scenes are many but there are little explanation as to how the food is cooked and prepared etc. The ingredients looked like they were already prepared and then it looked like she just had to put the finishing touches on the dishes and serve. They could have shown her preparing some of the cosmetics or making her face mask too. But the editing basically shows them already made and she’s just ready to sell them.

Since Prang & Kaew are in the palace, the show could also show a bit of what they do there. But maybe that could add too much cost in terms of added filming location and extra casting.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Haven’t been watching this, but some clips here and there on Facebook. Love the leads’ attire and how wonderful the colors go together. :icon12:
This show actually feels like this. A string of FIN clips that look really good on social media and then joined together.

bit

sarNie Adult
The writer herself has came out to say, she expect Mae Klin to be funny in the rai way, but that doesn’t seems to happen.

Her character now is so annoying instead without much dimension.

bit

sarNie Adult
The only funny thing about Mae Klin yesterday was when Joi and Rid discovered her on top of the tree yesterday and they thought she was a ghost:thumbup:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pity the author being bombarded with complaints about the show. She didn’t write the script.

I think the director/scriptwriter are the types that like to push viewer’s emotion to the max to create tension. Likes to push actors to their maximum emotion point for effect. Typical lakorn style. But when you overuse this in the drama, the impact is reduced. Especially considering BPS was really quite delicate in its approach to characterization.

The only funny thing about Mae Klin yesterday was when Joi and Rid discovered her on top of the tree yesterday and they thought she was a ghost:thumbup:
Mae Klin as Mae Nak. LOL Someone on twitter said they were happy to see her on the tree cos they thought finally, she died again. :pancarta: