❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
True, but Andrew also didn’t care to be super close and friendly with reporters.

Anyway, Pope is unconventional in this thinking but it’s working for him Each time he meets press these days, reporters really don’t waste time in asking him about personal questions or gossipy questions. He doesn’t have to indulge them in all that anymore. If there’s nothing to promote, there isn’t a need to talk to media. There’s no need to promote himself because everyone knows who he is.

Even with Pope and Bella is an item, don’t think we will get much info on it as both are actually very private when it comes to their relationship.
I totally agree! Whoever they’re with, I don’t think they’ll share it easily. Notice it’s only now fans are saying “oh they don’t seem so close anymore” but everyone who work with them keep saying how close they are. There’s no news out that they’re fighting. Unlike last time when reporters kept spreading the rumours and both of them as well as Ch3 were confused how they were fighting. LOL

nat12

sarNie Adult
Of all the preview clips released for tonight’s ep I like this one the most.

It’s like a fan service clip for BPS fans who continue to support PL. It’s cute. ;)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Even though I already told myself to just watch whatever is presented on screen, but why is Mae Klin half of the ep? :mad: Who is the lead character? I seriously would rather they show us Karaket’s origin story in Song Kwae. Like how did she end up to be the evil Karaket that died in Ayuthaya? It was glossed over so easily.

Tomyum

sarNie Egg
PL is showing at primetime national chinese channel in Sg on wkend. Quite hyped, lots of adverts too in between. Agreeing w Nat12, just felt abit let down that they are giving MaeKlin role so much importance over other leading characters , will have been more interesting to foreigners, to show more developments in the Palace and Song Kwae cultural aspects .

nat12

sarNie Adult
Weekend nights aren’t exactly the best viewing slots for TV usually. Usually people aren’t home but I guess they think the viewers of this show will be. I think you can watch through their app without ads? I just don’t like how the channel puts English subs based on Chinese translation.

The time in Song Kwae should have been used more to explore Karaket’s origin story. I mean, if karma is the overarching theme of the story, that would be a more appropriate use of show time. And then delve into the origin of the scripture. The Mae Klin’s character fit into this theme, but her presence in the show is way too much. Almost half the ep yesterday, seriously?

The irritating thing is that they didn’t include as much cultural/historical context in the drama as viewers thought they should. I think the excuse is that the novel isn’t very historical anyway. But they know viewers are unhappy so that’s why they’re adding these clips on historical background at the end of each eps.

bit

sarNie Adult
They should have put some historical tension or show some of the life in the palace in the story rather than Mae Klin and her husband story. It doesn’t serve any purpose rather that to show Mae Klin useless character arc.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They should have put some historical tension or show some of the life in the palace in the story rather than Mae Klin and her husband story. It doesn’t serve any purpose rather that to show Mae Klin useless character arc.
YES exactly. Or give the Karaket origin story more detail. I dont think the little girl Karaket grew to be evil overnight! We just get her story narrated by P’Phin. It’s such a waste. They don’t even have to worry about CG/shooting costs. They already had Bella there, Nina (the little girl) and the guest actress, might as well develop their roles a bit more.

Or spend more time showing how those dishes in Phitsanulok are cooked/created would be good too.

The whole time I watched this show I keep thinking like a scriptwriter, director, assistant director and editor. I didn’t even know I was capable of doing this.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Man, how bad is Puttan’s karma? Faced hardship in her life since childhood, ended up in the past, have to struggle in her life again, found someone she could love in spite of trying very hard not to form connections and then faced so many obstacles in her love. I found it quite interesting that the longer she stayed in historical Ayuthaya, the more her personality softens. Or is it cos of Rid? But in the past few episodes she becomes more Ketsurang-like. But the harsh, cold Puttan is still there, so she looks super bipolar.

- Joi almost faced the second coming of angry Karaket today. That moment when time stopped I thought my internet glitched for a moment. :pancarta: But it’s a cool effect to include in the scene.

- I love the scene of the family bidding goodbye to Kaew. So touching. Even Det’s words to her. :crybaby2:

- I LOVE the fact that there’s no Mae Klin in today’s episode.

What I don’t like is probably a lot. But I shall save my energy. Now I can’t wait for how this Puttan entering the palace storyline will be developed and the Krishna Kali mantra’s origin story.

bit

sarNie Adult
Her karma is really bad… she literally like ordered a whole village to be destroyed type of karma

Then as Karakade she again ordered someone death.

She almost had the evil side come out again before the spirit called her out.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Her karma is really bad… she literally like ordered a whole village to be destroyed type of karma
Daamnn… no wonder. I always had this suspicion at the back of my mind as Rid & Puttan faced setback again and again.

Online, people are so irritated that Rid kept stopping Puttan from going after Mae Klin for everything that she’s done. But secretly I was quite sure it’s something to do with karma. Like… OMG her bad karma must really be cleared first and she shouldn’t create more bad ones.

Even if it’s to show the audience that it’s one actions that is to blame for creating karma (rather than just prev life karma), it’s not necessary to have so much of the Mae Klin though. :rolleyes: And the ratings just came out to prove us right. Episodes with Mae Klin - ratings drop. Episodes without her - ratings rise.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, the author has been as confused as us and the audience when it comes to the drama and characters. She tweeted a couple weeks back that her original request is to make Mae Klin a funny, so she’s as confused as most of the viewers why her character appears so much in the drama.

I think the novel readers have been prepared by the fact that the drama will have changes from the novel. The scriptwriter has said before that the novel tended to be flat and they need to add elements to make more dramatic. Even in BPS we had that but at least bulk of the script was substantial and streamlined.

The script, characters and editing are weird. The show doesn’t seem to know how to do anything other than selling koojin chemistry all over the place. it’s wasting all the acting talent they have on hand. The editing is weird and choppy (insane amount of ads don’t help) parts of the story that should be given more weight are glossed over, scenes with emotional weight aren’t focused on. Yesterday Puttan confessed that she loves Rid, which IMO the scene should have had a bigger emotional impact but I didn’t feel that.

Novel readers know the part of Puttan entering the palace is not something to worry about when it comes to Puttan-Rid relationship. But the drama script has deviated so much from the novel that they no longer know what to expect. They find it difficult to have faith. Which, if the production is thinking this will make people curious and continue to watch, I guess it works. But they’re not happy about it.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yesterday’s ep also made me more irritated with Mae Prik. Of all the things to waste time on in this drama is her unnecessary wordplay “comedy” even in this instance where the drama is getting serious? It’s damn annoying. Also the gag of her pulling down on the king’s neck to gossip about him right in front of him? I guess it’s supposed to be funny. But while ordinary people don’t know what the king looks like, hasn’t this guy been friends with Rid since childhood and come to their house before?? He’s at least 5 years older than Rid.

bit

sarNie Adult
It feels like the screen writer had Covid and forgot her plotline half way through.

In the novel, Puttarn doesn’t say she love Rid easily because she wanted to go back, so she knows she can’t be falling in love with him.

She only confess and kiss him after she had the Krishna Kali mantra spell and seen what happen in the pass and she needs to choose whether to go back or stay.

I think the plot goes haywire because CH3 keeps changing their time and episodes.

Originally it was scheduled for 13 episodes, then they change it to 20+ episodes so they can sell more ads, now they are giving extra minutes which basically Broadcast doesn’t know what to do with it.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@bit It does feel like the scriptwriter forgot the order of the storylines. And the changes to the episode duration has also affected the coherence of the story.

In general Ch3 has reduced episode duration for all dramas compared to before. Which is ok, but now it’s super weird that they’re extending PL to include more ads and all these “extra” clips. 2 days ago the extra clips was all about Rid. Like it’s stuff that we have already seen though? At this point the only people watching this drama live are PB fans so they have definitely seen all those. And this is largely Ch3’s fault for making the drama as nonsense as it is.

I think of all things considered, it’s ok that Puttan confessed her feelings for Rid now. It would make sense since she’s so against going into the palace for the King.

But it’s very obvious that all changes in episode duration led to the scriptwriter deciding to add scenes which largely only involve PB & Namtarn. It’s a way to add scenes without adding too much to the budget, IMO. That’s why we have a lot of Rid-Tan arguing fighting over silly things, or now all these sweet scenes for PB fans. And unnecessary Mae Klin scenes.

bit

sarNie Adult
It seems hell didn’t soften Puttarn much, her evil spirits still comes out once a while if she is really put under a lot of stress.

Some was hoping Karakade and her slapping makes a come back but that really beats the purpose of Puttarn trying to learn to be good.

Rid and Puttarn had their karmic retribution due their evil deeds in that past which killed a lot of people so them being together is not going to be easy

But the way the editing and script been going on , viewers can’t see how these two can fall in love.

nat12

sarNie Adult
But if evil Karaket side of Puttan comes out at the beginning to middle of the drama (like that scene with Mae Klin being whipped) it’s still understandable. What is the point of putting this at this point in the drama?!

Rid and Puttarn had their karmic retribution due their evil deeds in that past which killed a lot of people so them being together is not going to be easy

But the way the editing and script been going on , viewers can’t see how these two can fall in love.
Exactly, but now that we can see both of them have fallen in love we have these in their way. Crap, Puttan now has to:
  • fight Khunying Champa,
  • rescue Mae Klin,
  • go back to learn about her past life with Rid,
  • get closure in present day with her aunt,
  • Come back to consciousness to be with Rid only to go into the palace?!
The only viewers watching this now are watching it to support the actors, especially Pope Bella. But it didn’t have to be this way. And what is the point of working both of them hard to carry this show when their characters don’t make sense? You make it feel like no matter how smart pra’nang are or how hard they try, things beyond their control will be against them. Then what’s the point of trying?

On Twitter the character of Rid is being criticised for being passive and not being willing to fight compared to Puttan. He’s generally quiet at work. But I think viewers forget he’s a man in that era.
  1. His karma with Puttan makes him have natural instinct for loyalty towards the king over his love.
  2. Defying the king is a serious offence that would lead not only him be punished, but implicate his family.
  3. He’s a junior official at work. His opinion doesn’t have a lot of weight.
  4. The king has shown that he has a tendency to be impulsive. And his impulse can lead to lives lost.
Now they have to resolve all these in the last 4 episodes of the drama. On top of how Rid will get out of marrying Prae Jin, and In will marry Prang.

My mind explodes just thinking of all this.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Even with Pope and Bella is an item, don’t think we will get much info on it as both are actually very private when it comes to their relationship.

Bella only came out to be showing W around after he was caught with his pants down. Even that she did it reluctantly.

Pope is very private, more so after the fan stalking his family home incident.
Wait what??? W was aight with his pants down??? Scandalous! When was this?? I never heard of it. Just all of a sudden it came out that Bella and W were dating and I just thought oh they’re together?

bit

sarNie Adult
Rid s
Wait what??? W was aight with his pants down??? Scandalous! When was this?? I never heard of it. Just all of a sudden it came out that Bella and W were dating and I just thought oh they’re together?
exactly…Bella kept the relationship a secret. She only showed up with him when there’s news about him and another actress he was acting with began to surface. It’s really easy to track his extra curricullar activity timeline, look at how many magazine cover they did together;), after that she put him in the business category until they announce the break-up.