❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
you're not alone. i don't like the mv too. honestly i'm not sure what is going on but suddenly i kinda lost interest for this drama :confused:
Similar, I have been waiting for this lakorn because of Mints’s new style-at least a good start but the ost doesn’t boost my excitement. It just kills it. However I’ll still give it a try. Many times the ost has a big part to make a lakorn hit too! I was hoping a good ost but maybe it might be too early to say so. Hopefully other ost come out later will catch my attention.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Definitely her last lakorn with ch3. Ch3 is focus on Bow M and their 1000 newbies hahaha

It is always good to go with a clear open mind... I'll either like it or not...I always give a drama at least 4 ep.

Before I use to quickly judge and don't give it a chance. Get bored and tried it again later and end up enjoying it
Hopefully if Mints really leave ch. 3 she would get a hit lakorn on other channels. She has so much potential but never get to show it.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hopefully if Mints really leave ch. 3 she would get a hit lakorn on other channels. She has so much potential but never get to show it.
As long as she doesn't lose her drive to be an actress yet, and wants to prove that she still has more tricks and years up her sleeve--I think there are other channels who can help her achieve that. I'm just honestly slightly concerned that maybe she doesn't have that drive anymore because she seems more occupied with her business and school such I see no problem in but it just makes me feel like acting will fade into the background sooner rather than later for her.

It sucks bc you even see Toey making news for working with James Jirayu soon already while fans been waiting for Mint and him to pair up. See bow working left and right with Nadech, Mark, James J not even a year into her contract yet. Lol I'm obviously a frustrated fan who feels upset about how Ch3 has stunted Mint's growth and opportunities. Haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint is just unfortunate with channel 3. The best opportunity for her is her pairing with Mario. They have such great chemistry and the channel just didn't care. At this point in her life acting doesn't seem like a priority. She has things that are keeping her busy. I don't think she'll go any further with the channel.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint had always got the short stick.

She mentioned wanting to challenge herself many times but never got the role ans getting replaced constantly.

They don't promote her lakorn....

I feel she will do a role with her GMM where her brother is. Yes she is busy...occupied and seems content...but I also feel she had something to prove...to herself and audiences

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@byebye yessss! I feel like her and Mario were such sweet surprise and so natural with each other! Even off screen they are so playful with each other. I feel like he knew his fans wanted another pairing of them together bc of how he brought her on his YouTube video that one time. He knows how to feed the thirst unlike Ch3 ignoring it. Haha

@spanky I really do hope that's the case if she chooses to still be an actress for a few more years. GMMTV has some hits or misses but I just appreciate the work they put into letting English subs be there for non thai speaking fans. And they got a steady mix of good romcoms and dramatic ones

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@byebye yessss! I feel like her and Mario were such sweet surprise and so natural with each other! Even off screen they are so playful with each other. I feel like he knew his fans wanted another pairing of them together bc of how he brought her on his YouTube video that one time. He knows how to feed the thirst unlike Ch3 ignoring it. Haha

@spanky I really do hope that's the case if she chooses to still be an actress for a few more years. GMMTV has some hits or misses but I just appreciate the work they put into letting English subs be there for non thai speaking fans. And they got a steady mix of good romcoms and dramatic ones
I agreed. Mints and Mario have great on and off screen chemistry! I love them as pair and still waiting, praying one day it will happen.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I'm not even thinking in more of the content of a crazy character. Just to see her doing a totally different character...regardless of scripts

Ch3 scripts is not any better

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@thunder143 lol I think you are sharing alot of our feelings hahaha ost is def way more light hearted that any of us expecting especially since we all thought this was a more "heavy" drama

I'll just assume like someone mentioned, it's to represent the soft fluffy feelings Toey's character develops for Mint's character. I wonder if his character would be similar to Pope's character in his most recent drama with Bella where he's this soft spoken and sweet male lead who just supports nang ek every bit of the way.

Mint and Deaw really do look good together though. Saw her IG story of them and I always enjoy their playfulness behind the scene. She also shared a pic she saw of Pope lol I wonder if they're still close! Their pairing was really the best thing out of that no so amazing drama they starred in as second leads together

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We can't judge a book by its cover or mv

I seen many clips, mv..trailer...thinking I'll like the drama....tried it and didn't like it

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
This song is simply not my cup of tea...
But it's ok. I heard there are 2 more OSTs to be released. I think at least one of them will be sad or even heart wrenching (?)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint's only best lakorn was the one with Mario in my opinion. They were surprisingly adorable together and had amazing chemistry! All her other projects were flops to me. Even newbies have had better projects than Mint and continue to, sadly.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
@WeirFany lol, i loved them also at Tawan Duerd!!!I loved Pope's flirty and fun attitude towards Mint's character there... i actually liked Pope's style there, he looks young compared to his gentlemantly but seems older look in his other lakorns(just my opinion only), not coz its an old lakorn and he's really young way back then, but its more of his hair i think....
tbh, i only watched their scenes....there used to be a youtube channel who uploads cut scenes of them only per episodes of the entire series but sadly it was long taken down...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I really like her in Ronnapee....her lakorn with Matt and she paired up with First.

Her lakorn with Mark was ok...i gave it another chance..i tried it again after it aired....their interactions was actually fun...but the scripts gave away to silly side character

Of course 2 spirited love. I tried the other 1 and didn't enjoy it. The script is too silly.

Yaya and Kim had better lakorns ....but I didn't enjoy their lakorns either. I tried them and didn't get into it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Hmm I so perhaps this lakorn truly shall be spicy