❤️[CH3] Sunya Ruk Sunya Luang (Good Feeling) : Denkhun Ngamnet & Namwhan Phulita

Falada

sarNie Adult
lol is anyone watching this? I think it's pretty nice. It's predictable, but I'm honestly loving Namwhan in here! She's so pretty!

lol is anyone watching this? I think it's pretty nice. It's predictable, but I'm honestly loving Namwhan in here! She's so pretty!
I am! I am watching this with subs at JustAnotherMuse. I'm watching it for the girls tbh and I like it so far.
Namfon looks so good in modern and traditional days. This is my first time seeing her play and I think she's phenomenal. I guess her n'ek days are up but she's still stunning.

Falada

sarNie Adult
I am! I am watching this with subs at JustAnotherMuse. I'm watching it for the girls tbh and I like it so far.
Namfon looks so good in modern and traditional days. This is my first time seeing her play and I think she's phenomenal. I guess her n'ek days are up but she's still stunning.
Yes, Namfon is! I do not like her in the lakorn, but she does look stunning. However, viewing BTS pics are them being chill with each other helps lessen the tensions lol. Both girls are beautiful! :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Still confused with how Anik feels towards Sodaya. At the end, I thought there was going to be a plot twist? But maybe what he felt was sadness? I think Sodaya's mother destroy her! Sodaya could have turned out well and receive love. I think she cared about that more than immortality, but her mother keeps guiding her in the wrong way. I feel sadness and pity for Sodaya, also.
Both girls did awesome, and their love was powerful, also!! :) Great lakorn even though not watched by a lot of people.

Still confused with how Anik feels towards Sodaya. At the end, I thought there was going to be a plot twist? But maybe what he felt was sadness? I think Sodaya's mother destroy her! Sodaya could have turned out well and receive love. I think she cared about that more than immortality, but her mother keeps guiding her in the wrong way. I feel sadness and pity for Sodaya, also.
Both girls did awesome, and their love was powerful, also!! :) Great lakorn even though not watched by a lot of people.
I feel the same way! I didn't really like the ending :/
There was no closure on Anik's end. I wished Sodaya ended on a strong note.
This is definetly underrated. Glad that at least we tuned in haha

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I should give myself an award for sticking to the end of this lakorn lol. The storyline is interesting with all the finding 5 diamonds things, it really ventured out of the comfort zone Thai lakorns has (*cough* cheating *cough*). I blame the production for wasting this interesting plot with boring execution and slow pace. Too many scenes could have been cut out and the lakorn would still stay the same. As for the acting... Omg Denkhun. Someone please tells me this guy could act. Same facial expressions (The poker face and lazy mouth) for every emotions! Not to mention every scene he acted felt like school play, and try as I might because of his beauty, I gave up after like 5 minutes. The ladies carried the whole lakorn tho. Namwhan and Namfon really presented two powerful forces battling each other.