❤️[CH3] The Man Series Part 1 : Phupaa (Sonix Boom) :: Sarin Inpitar / Pie Rinrada

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I would really be upset if he get's a turn around and is forgiven tomorrow lol In the entire series, there was not one moment where he was grateful towards his family or actually really cared about anyone. He isn't even in love with Rud he's just using her too coz her dad runs or owns the hospital. He always treated his family badly too and the last 3 eps was unforgiveable how he acted. He should just jump off a building. You should jump back in coz I think the last 4 eps were really addictive there's a bit of everything. The next one I heard is mostly action and it's maker j so I don't know if I'll like that one as much. But the last one Bhut is my most anticipated one since the beginning. Bhut is so similar to Krong Kram in a way I don't know why ch3 has all these heavy drama come on at once. Also weir and bow's lakorn will air on the weekend so it's sad these newbies have no chance for exposure ahhahah but Cake does look like a teen version of weir ahhahaha
Hahah ok thanks Mel! My parents are obsessed with this lakorn haha idk how to tell them there's a second and third part. I feel like they never finish series.. they like to pick and choose lmao. Hahah I agree about Weha.. can't believe he told everyone his mom was his maid. I didn't even think his character would turn out like that. He deserves nothing and yes he should jump off a bridge lmfao. Awwh that's sad.. I feel like that's hard but hopefully they get more opportunities in other roles hahah

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahah ok thanks Mel! My parents are obsessed with this lakorn haha idk how to tell them there's a second and third part. I feel like they never finish series.. they like to pick and choose lmao. Hahah I agree about Weha.. can't believe he told everyone his mom was his maid. I didn't even think his character would turn out like that. He deserves nothing and yes he should jump off a bridge lmfao. Awwh that's sad.. I feel like that's hard but hopefully they get more opportunities in other roles hahah
In is getting more popular, he trend last night #1 but the channel is gonna put him in pau jin jong next?? LOL but I mean I don't really care coz I don't really like In like that I'm just saying from the perspective that ch3 doesn't know how to gauge talent -opportunity and manage whatever buzz they have for their benefit. They have some decent promotions for this but it hasn't really taken off coz the style of the series isn't like 4hjhkk or prince series so it's doing well for what it is and what it's against. Plus with the productions, I feel like it's almost like a filler series, like a soft test for the newbies and these productions coz the set of producers aren't the usual productions who make those series although I think this production is better than good feeling and metta at least lol I like master one too. Master one needs to make lakorns that doesn't star Ja and they might get somewhere lol They have a series-esque way of shooting. I've watched several of their lakorns and they're pretty interesting but Ja lol I could only put up with wai saeb lol

Weha... I can't believe his ass lol his parents were dumb too especially the dad. It's sad how he lied to get extra money when his family was poor as fuck just to go on a date like wtf... I wouldn't even put up with pretending to be the servants. Oh I hope he dies lol I would want to die if I did all of that hahahahahahah Or at the least someone really gives him a good beating coz he has it coming.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The dad-Weha relationship reminded me of Botan Gleep Sudtai. I remember Aum's dad gave him so much shit but blindly loved his two older brothers who were assholes.

I couldn't watch this one in its entirety. Pupa's bad luck was unbearable for me 555 In and Pie are real cute though.