❤️[CH3SD] Mue Prab Khao Saan Sek: Benz Natthida/Ball Jitpanu/Nam Whann

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad Benz doesn't seem to have a bigger role, but I like Nam Whan now too after watching Mr. Mermaid so I'm glad she's getting more work.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
So far it's similar to Great & Kao's story but in reverse gender order. Ball sees ghost and is the cop. Whan is the female lead who
is going to help him solve the crimes or somehow she gets involve along the way after getting into a coma and being a spirit
oh and funny thing is that her uncle is Ball's big boss .:risas3:
- E'Suam (Kao's) father is the big boss under cover cop in this lakorn instead of the bad guy, omfg
- They all have a secret base with secret names too
Big difference is that double the comedy.
What I like is that Ball & Whan have natural chemistry here so it's not awkward and that their acting have improved. Too cute :love:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So far it's similar to Great & Kao's story but in reverse gender order. Ball sees ghost and is the cop. Whan is the female lead who
is going to help him solve the crimes or somehow she gets involve along the way after getting into a coma and being a spirit
- E'Suam (Kao's) father is the big boss under cover cop in this lakorn instead of the bad guy, omfg
What I like is that Ball & Whan have natural chemistry here so it's not awkward and that their acting have improved. Too cute :love:
Hahaahahah the funniest thing is that this drama is old.............:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Probably 3 or 4 years.... it was meant to air on ch3sd......most of the evening dramas are mainly old dramas from a few years ago that were produced for ch3sd..... and never got to air.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking it was a blend of Great and Kao's lakorn (which I still need to finish lol) plus Mark's lakorn with Bella a while back (didn't actually watch that one but I remember seeing bits and pieces of it).

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaahahah the funniest thing is that this drama is old.............:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Probably 3 or 4 years.... it was meant to air on ch3sd......most of the evening dramas are mainly old dramas from a few years ago that were produced for ch3sd..... and never got to air.
Right!! I was waiting for it in 2018 but I believe something happened so they never aired it. Wasn't it
right when Benz and Ball was just done promoting their other lakorn together too. How sad is that!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I was thinking it was a blend of Great and Kao's lakorn (which I still need to finish lol) plus Mark's lakorn with Bella a while back (didn't actually watch that one but I remember seeing bits and pieces of it).
Oh yeahhh! I forgot about Mark and Bella's lakorn. Dang that's so far back. Hahhaha. I actually liked that lakorn. I mean it
wasn't so bad but it was at least good to watch at the time and interesting to see Mark and Bella as a pair.