❤️[CH7] Fah Mee Tawan (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Donut Phattarapon/Prapye Ramida

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that it will take Mon-Tue slot. I like Donut's voice in the teaser, he sounds good and he has that mean vibe too. I didn't watch the original so if his character gonna be mean like that, it will be fun to me haha. looking forward to this :>

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This is the first time I will be watching Donut so his voice definitely surprised me. Does sound manly and mature. Just based on some bts and pictures, it already looks better than the original. More action between the pranangs which is always great. Hoping this one is a good one.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never watched any of his lakorns but his voice is really nice. I might watch this since they are newer and to try to give them both a chance. I didn't really like the old one but this one looks better.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Personally, I’ll watch because
1) this is based on a novel from the author of Jam Loey Rak
2) I like the story
3) After hearing the male lead’s voice, I’m hooked !

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Personally, I’ll watch because
1) this is based on a novel from the author of Jam Loey Rak
2) I like the story
3) After hearing the male lead’s voice, I’m hooked !
Found you here too! Yeah! 55555555555555

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
is it slapkiss cause I see a slap here.
Kinda. Neks mom marries Peks dad and ruins his whole family. He comes back to revenge his new step mom, which is neks mom. Think he makes her fall in love with him. He wants to revenge her daughter too, who is nek, but learns nek is a good person too and is just in the situation because of her mom’s greediness.