❤️[CH7] Khu Khaen Saen Rak(Polyplus): Mike Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow, from all the dramas you’ve quote, I know only 3, and those are dramas I truly disliked.
Damn it, if they produce this one, I’m really scared :eek:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Synopsis
Songkran is a real estate mogul a total womanizer with a son named Pe. But he didn’t start out like this, though. Pe’s mother left him when he was young to be with another man. Kran was heartbroken and began treating women like toys and gained the nickname ‘Invincible Casanova’ along with his best friend sia Ou who runs a modeling agency. Ingdao and her family owns a large orange farm. She’s the type that takes no crap from anyone. Thanks to her huge mole and unkempt appearance she is often viewed as ugly. Nevertheless, she has a boyfriend named Nu, a dashing and mild-mannered teacher from same town. Songkran and his father has been eyeing a piece of land that Ingdao’s father, Saeng, currently owns. It was given to him by his late wife so he cherishes it very much. One day, Ingjun, Ingdao’s little sister who had been studying in Bangkok, finally gets sick of all the odd jobs she has and decides to apply for a job at Songkran’s company along with her friend, Marin. Both Ingjun and Marin are accepted as accountants. Songkran made connections between Saeng and Ingjun and came up with a plan on how to get his hands on that piece of land. Songkran begins to woo Ingjun and she falls for him hard and fast. His family is even in on the plan, acting all loving when she visits their home. Soon, she willingly signs over the rights to that piece of land her father had given to her. She was able to made to decision because of her rocky relationships with her own father. After Songkran obtains proper documents, he leaves her. Ingjun was devastated. Furious, Ingdao wants to take revenge for her younger sister who tried to commit suicide along with getting their land back. But knowing that Songkran will never fall for her in current state, she is helped by her best friend Moddaeng and transformed a gorgeous woman named Daopradub. (credit to kudalakorn)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Gosh these two... Are they trynna make me fall in love with them again? So weird to see them in modern clothing, haha. But yeah, I wish Mike had a different hair style. Hopefully that's just for the shoot and not his style in the lakorn.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Doesn't feel too weird. Maturot Loghan's clothing style was kinda modern enough especially since Nampeung was Mom Luang. Please on the hair change :angel10:

Vico

sarNie Adult
LOL, I have to admit that Mike had better haircuts in the past, even though he still looks handsome
But why do I feel like Mookda looks a bit more stunning everytime I see her ?:love:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Omg so excited for their reunion! And yes please style Mike's hair differently lol. I want to see him in classic slick back style like his other twin in ML.

Vico

sarNie Adult
From what I know, they’ve revealed the rest of the cast
(Correct le if I’m wrong because I’m learning Thai but I can’t read it yet)

528378FB-2DDA-4E64-9D76-7DFBD07ED4E7.png
We can count Nutt Attirut Singhaaumpol ( I remember him in Song Naree), Jaibua Hidding, Big Thongpoom Siripipat, and I think the others are newbies

we don’t know who act as who yet

sineth

sarNie Hatchling