❤️[CH7] Kon Neua Kon (Coliseum): Euro Yotsawat/Noey Paphada

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
@kaciele Here they are lol from romance to action. I agree that it would have been better if this took over Marn Bang Jai jumping from supporting to lead roles.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
@kaciele Here they are lol from romance to action. I agree that it would have been better if this took over Marn Bang Jai jumping from supporting to lead roles.
What's the synopsis? Oooo Noey looks like a badass:icon12: in that practice fight scene. Is that Pikun from Maturot Loghan I see? I think I saw a post on Instagram with a picture and a video of her holding a gun. Don't tell me she's going to be the antagonist?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the synopsis? Oooo Noey looks like a badass:icon12: in that practice fight scene. Is that Pikun from Maturot Loghan I see? I think I saw a post on Instagram with a picture and a video of her holding a gun. Don't tell me she's going to be the antagonist?
Here's the trailer, I'm not fluent in Thai though

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m thinking about it but it’s not my type of lakorn. I think they will get decent ratings though cause Thais like lakorns like this.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Been trying to find out what the synopsis is and coming up empty. Honestly thought MDL would have something by now. Even sharerice has nothing. I might watch it if it gets subbed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Noey can be pinkploy sister. At some angle they resemble each other.