❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t like watching murder movies or anything like that but this looks kinda good. I actually like this production but sometimes their endings aren’t the best. They usually start off pretty good so may tune in to see this.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
It’s airing soon that’s a surprise but glad to see Tubtim in a important main Nek role again , bore of her ornament Nek role in her pass action lakorn she has been in, Boss is cute with glasses I rather see her end up with him haha, I’m bore of her and Thanwa pairing up too often ,no offense to his fans though. Look forward to see her in a cool cop role. hope the scripts is good and the rating is good like leelawadeeplerng because its the same director&writers and p’ek too.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hope the storyline flows well with good mystery to solve. Boss look hella fine in here, those glasses makes him look even hotter. I love the ost they used in here!

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot this production made Tawan Arb Dao and I really liked that lakorn. It was so good in the beginning. It had me listening to spoilers and trying to figure out everything haha.

@Mannie idk how you feel about the pranangs but you should watch this lol. I feel like it’ll be good!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I forgot this production made Tawan Arb Dao and I really liked that lakorn. It was so good in the beginning. It had me listening to spoilers and trying to figure out everything haha.

@Mannie idk how you feel about the pranangs but you should watch this lol. I feel like it’ll be good!
Haha hi!! Let me know your review for the first episode. I don’t mind the leads. Not a bit Thanwa fan but I can watch him LOL. I like Tubtim, she’s always been very versatile to me! I’ll give this one a shot definitely haha I like the mystery in it! My parents liked their other lakorn together so I might just tune in with them lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha hi!! Let me know your review for the first episode. I don’t mind the leads. Not a bit Thanwa fan but I can watch him LOL. I like Tubtim, she’s always been very versatile to me! I’ll give this one a shot definitely haha I like the mystery in it! My parents liked their other lakorn together so I might just tune in with them lol
Okay! I will let you know hehe

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Which lakorn is Tawan Arb Dao?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, hahah, I didn’t finish they one.
It was good in the beginning but the ending sucked tbh. I never watched the end cause I already listened to all the summaries and already knew how it was gonna end. I think they dragged it later cause covid hit hard too and that was like their best rated lakorn during that time.

That lakorn and the Noon and Joss one were the only lakorns I took the time to actually listen to summaries of. Too bad they both had disappointing endings lmao