❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Preaw's first lakorn, Mae Poo Priew with Ouan Rangsit, was a musical. This is my favourite song of hers.
Oh the song sounds nice! Wow, I just saw a clip of Ouan and Weir in a lakorn together, didn’t know he started around the same time as Weir. He’s aging nicely. I want to see Preaw in a remake of Mon Rak Look Tong. Ch7 should remake that lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang all 3 of BigM's lakorns have aired this year. I've been seeing some comments on pantip requesting for him and Kem Hussawee to take a break cause peeps are sick of seeing them LOL.

I'm stoked! I hope the OST is good, Dida osts are typically pretty catchy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
BigM lakorns has been pretty high with ratings. BigM and Kem are pretty popular at ch7 so they have been getting a lot of lakorns. Sad, Kem didn’t get to pair up with Bow. I wanted to see Bow pair up with Big M again and pair up with Es before she left.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
BigM lakorns has been pretty high with ratings. BigM and Kem are pretty popular at ch7 so they have been getting a lot of lakorns. Sad, Kem didn’t get to pair up with Bow. I wanted to see Bow pair up with Big M again and pair up with Es before she left.
Yeah, his lakorns do really well for them so I don’t blame Ch7 for constantly airing his lakorns lol. For me, I think Big M is okay. I don’t mind watching him. I think he’s cute. I also like Kem a lot right now. He’s becoming one of my favs from Ch7.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
True both of their lakorns tend to do well with ratings. I'm sad Bow didn't get to pair up with Kem too, their interaction in real life is cute and funny. But maybe a movie one day... Anyway really looking forward to this!