❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
so many things confused me in ep2 :facepalm:
why would p'ek follow n'ek almost everywhere, he's supposed to dislike her right? and I thought n'ek went back to bkk for good why she still stay in that house and work with that man of Thanya? and what does Andrew character have to do with p'ek family, he appeared in the engagement ceremony twice but couldn't recognize p'ek in ep1?
things annoyed me:
1. they changed locations constantly and the time stamp/scene switching was kinda messed up :confused0:?
2. the girl gang just come across n'ek with men all the time then grab her hair (period). also that man Bantoon already had a wife but always appeared next to n'ek and now happy since his wife died (period 2) :rolleyes:.
3. p'ek just mocked ne'k then soothed her and then mocked her again??? just choose one mehhh

the only thing still seems right is pranang's chemistry and the scenes in the ending credit lol.

CPY

GotomySin
why would p'ek follow n'ek almost everywhere, he's supposed to dislike her right? and I thought n'ek went back to bkk for good why she still stay in that house and work with that man of Thanya? and what does Andrew character have to do with p'ek family, he appeared in the engagement ceremony twice but couldn't recognize p'ek in ep1?
things annoyed me:
1. they changed locations constantly and the time stamp/scene switching was kinda messed up :confused0:?
2. the girl gang just come across n'ek with men all the time then grab her hair (period). also that man Bantoon already had a wife but always appeared next to n'ek and now happy since his wife died (period 2) :rolleyes:.
3. p'ek just mocked ne'k then soothed her and then mocked her again??? just choose one mehhh

the only thing still seems right is pranang's chemistry and the scenes in the ending credit lol.
Ikr...I think Tin fell hard for her but keep denying it lol. I can see the sparks between them. He wanna like count like how much guy she will hex. Oh Andrew just tag along because he got matter to deal with Prang's mum. About the debt.

Lol pra ek is defo rich. He can flew to BKK and Scotland just like that 555555. Like tbh what is his job? Hardly see he is working. I suspect he is the partner in Por Lieng company.

I knew why Tanya hated her that much since school days. He caused his beloved to die. Now his fiancee just broke their engagement. But need that kind of drama? Lol that's Dida style. Bantoon is client who hired her so lol he wanna get a taste of Linin.

He will constantly mocking her until that day his sis die. Then it will be a complete revenge. Lol I can see those tension build up. Now I wonder when Arnas will make the cameo.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Ikr...I think Tin fell hard for her but keep denying it lol. I can see the sparks between them. He wanna like count like how much guy she will hex. Oh Andrew just tag along because he got matter to deal with Prang's mum. About the debt.

Lol pra ek is defo rich. He can flew to BKK and Scotland just like that 555555. Like tbh what is his job? Hardly see he is working. I suspect he is the partner in Por Lieng company.

I knew why Tanya hated her that much since school days. He caused his beloved to die. Now his fiancee just broke their engagement. But need that kind of drama? Lol that's Dida style. Bantoon is client who hired her so lol he wanna get a taste of Linin.

He will constantly mocking her until that day his sis die. Then it will be a complete revenge. Lol I can see those tension build up. Now I wonder when Arnas will make the cameo.
thank you for some explanation :3 this is first time i watch lakorn by Dida lol, def not gonna be my favorite. the camera is even shaking sometimes. but im still gonna stick to this for the main couple hahaa

CPY

GotomySin
thank you for some explanation :3 this is first time i watch lakorn by Dida lol, def not gonna be my favorite. the camera is even shaking sometimes. but im still gonna stick to this for the main couple hahaa
Tbh they had improved from what I saw at last of its few lakorns. Dida style will be more rai ans scheming people around pranang 5555

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
things annoyed me:

I agree with you that episode 2 is a bit messy, I think it will get more coherent after the sister's death because there will be straight up revenge game and emotional manipulation. I can only explain that praek likes to follow and be involved in nangek's business so much because he's unconsciously attracted to her, which he doesn't realize yet. Still he dislikes that she's having too many men pursuing her that's why he keeps mocking her.
Also the fiancé's mom owes Andrew a debt so he's associated with them a lot. He doesn't know/realize praek in the 1st ep maybe because they haven't interacted much or have just met in the engagement ceremony.
Despite all the flaws, the thing that feels most right is definitely pranang's chemistry. Big M and Preaw nailed every scene they're together. I'm looking forward to tomorrow episode

CPY

GotomySin
Believe me the R scene tomorrow will be like watching a sofrcore since Nat acted it that way. Idk why her style is the same here and there ugh

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

I know right the praek here is so rich LMAO he literally travels here and there like it's nothing lol. I'm happy with the way they're building up Lin and Tinnapat's relationship, it will help massively when the revenge part happens. Dida's cameras shook a few times here but good for them that they cast the right pranang. A lot of sparks and tension between them that will keep me watching till the end haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah episode 2 was kind of weird. The editing was superrrr choppy here and the scenes had no transition, it was just one scene to another scene then to another. I'm dizzy just trying to keep up, this is peak Dida incompetence right here. The editing in episode 1 was tolerable but yeesh it is horrific today. Another thing, the script in episode 2 is really weird. The dialogue is so unnatural and it sounds like lines from a play rather than a lakorn. Especially Kana and Note's lines, they aren't speaking like people in a relationship, it sounds like robots trying to impersonate a human relationship. Even the way the p'ek and his sister talk to each other sounds weird. Ken Theeradeth's mom wrote this script and it seems the older she gets, the more cringeworthy her scripts get. I don't know if it is just the script but Kana's acting is horrible here, I feel like she can't even say her lines properly. It doesn't help that her character is annoying asf.

I feel like every weird thing Tinapat does, is because he's attracted to Linin but he doesn't know what to do because he has already formed an opinion of her and has judged her already. He wants her but he's engaged and he's prideful, he doesn't want to seem like a tool like the hundreds of men that want Linin. However, we see that he has a soft spot for her when we see him comforting Linin. I think at the bottom of it all, Tinapat is just sexually frustrated LOL and he doesn't know what to do because he has no attraction whatsoever to his fiancé who he treats kind of like a kid because she's his kid sister's best friend.

Things moved way too fast this episode. I mean Linin's courtship with Por Liang should have been at least an entire episode. Seemed kinda random that he's all of a sudden proposing, then bam dies. Even weirder that he proposes in front of Tinapat. Also, super awkward scene where Linin tells Por Liang she wants to wait until marriage right in front of Tinapat, like that's a private conversation to be said somewhere private, not outside, in front of a work acquaintance. Dida lakorns can be so weird, like they don't take into account what people actually do and do not in real life.

Dida lakorns used to be quite good in the early 2000's where we didn't have to worry about shaky cameras and random scenes with no transitions. Ploy Lom Phet and Kae Eurm were pretty good quality lakorns and I think Ken's mom also wrote the script for those lakorns, and the lines were so much better back then, compared to what they are now. Dida's quality started to fall maybe around 2004 with Note and Chompoo's lakorn, Yod Nam Nai Tawan, I remember that lakorn having an iffy script and weird scenes.

That all being said, I'm still into this lakorn. With Dida you gotta suck it up, sometimes they surprise you. Plus, the pra'nang's relationship is interesting, I want to see how the p'ek is going end up seducing the n'ek.

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah episode 2 was kind of weird. The editing was superrrr choppy here and the scenes had no transition, it was just one scene to another scene then to another. I'm dizzy just trying to keep up, this is peak Dida incompetence right here. The editing in episode 1 was tolerable but yeesh it is horrific today. Another thing, the script in episode 2 is really weird. The dialogue is so unnatural and it sounds like lines from a play rather than a lakorn. Especially Kana and Note's lines, they aren't speaking like people in a relationship, it sounds like robots trying to impersonate a human relationship. Even the way the p'ek and his sister talk to each other sounds weird. Ken Theeradeth's mom wrote this script and it seems the older she gets, the more cringeworthy her scripts get. I don't know if it is just the script but Kana's acting is horrible here, I feel like she can't even say her lines properly. It doesn't help that her character is annoying asf.

I feel like every weird thing Tinapat does, is because he's attracted to Linin but he doesn't know what to do because he has already formed an opinion of her and has judged her already. He wants her but he's engaged and he's prideful, he doesn't want to seem like a tool like the hundreds of men that want Linin. However, we see that he has a soft spot for her when we see him comforting Linin. I think at the bottom of it all, Tinapat is just sexually frustrated LOL and he doesn't know what to do because he has no attraction whatsoever to his fiancé who he treats kind of like a kid because she's his kid sister's best friend.

Things moved way too fast this episode. I mean Linin's courtship with Por Liang should have been at least an entire episode. Seemed kinda random that he's all of a sudden proposing, then bam dies. Even weirder that he proposes in front of Tinapat. Also, super awkward scene where Linin tells Por Liang she wants to wait until marriage right in front of Tinapat, like that's a private conversation to be said somewhere private, not outside, in front of a work acquaintance. Dida lakorns can be so weird, like they don't take into account what people actually do and do not in real life.

Dida lakorns used to be quite good in the early 2000's where we didn't have to worry about shaky cameras and random scenes with no transitions. Ploy Lom Phet and Kae Eurm were pretty good quality lakorns and I think Ken's mom also wrote the script for those lakorns, and the lines were so much better back then, compared to what they are now. Dida's quality started to fall maybe around 2004 with Note and Chompoo's lakorn, Yod Nam Nai Tawan, I remember that lakorn having an iffy script and weird scenes.

That all being said, I'm still into this lakorn. With Dida you gotta suck it up, sometimes they surprise you. Plus, the pra'nang's relationship is interesting, I want to see how the p'ek is going end up seducing the n'ek.
That's why I used to avoid Dida but the pranang made me stay and watch. Hope the FIN scenes will make up all the mess.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Sexually frustrated LMAOO. Thank you for this review, so detailed and accurate. Dida better step up their editing for the next next episodes. All in all, I'm still hooked. Can't wait for the seduce, the jealousy and the love scenes

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
These odd transitions, I already felt it in episode 1 but I shall get through it for BigM and Preaw lol.
Yep, BigM is pretty much a stalker in here. Even in episode 1, I was already like why is he following her around so much lol. Like there's no real reason he should be following her this much. If it was after he decided to seek revenge, that would be more understandable. Now, when he does seek his "revenge" it'll just seem like an excuse to use that opportunity to always be with Preaw & to have her....... & why do i like that? Pwahaha. Only in thai lakorns man

CPY

GotomySin
If I am not mistaken BigM knew Preaw since high school then no wonder he kinda knew how troublemaker Tanya did towards Preaw. I guess because they had the pictures wearing high school uniform together.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
These odd transitions, I already felt it in episode 1 but I shall get through it for BigM and Preaw lol.
Yep, BigM is pretty much a stalker in here. Even in episode 1, I was already like why is he following her around so much lol. Like there's no real reason he should be following her this much. If it was after he decided to seek revenge, that would be more understandable. Now, when he does seek his "revenge" it'll just seem like an excuse to use that opportunity to always be with Preaw & to have her....... & why do i like that? Pwahaha. Only in thai lakorns man
LOL girl I'm with you, I question myself too. Why do I like my pra'ek so mean too?