❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahha someone needs to tell Dida the :pancarta: reason why it’s 5.3 cuz it’s Preaw and Big M., not the storyline and poor editing
Lol:pancarta: Yes please do. They don't deserve to celebrate the rating because it is definitely NOT thanks to them. If i can write in Thai I would already. Still can't forgive them for that awful editing.

The natural heartfelt waterworks scene :crybaby2: :cheer::clap::worship2:

I love this backhug of them :icon12:
But I'm hungry... :naughty2:
soft kiss:love: I bet you Big M really wanted to go for it hahaha I saw one of kissing scene with Noey and damn he was making out with her hahah maybe cuz that time they were dating that's why lol but I see he is really gentle with Preaw :risas3:
Then can you remember the night we....??:naughty2::nut:
Yes, that tears came out at the right time. They really perform well. And don't start with the slow kisses. Big M did a lot of them but we just don't get to see. There are a few on preview like during the first rscenesw and on the bed when they are "honeymooning" at hotel. Like u guys said, they robbed us from it. :BangHead:

Is this the photobook you ladies was talking about?
http://instagr.am/p/CCsFqsSpW2O/
I'm really not a fan of facial hair but that photo is :love:. Big M really look better with facial hair.

View attachment 38833
Well I complained and we will see if they will improve. LOL
Yeayyyyy... Way to go girl.:cheer: What did you say? Anyway, while you have their attention, ask them to release the cut scenes!! This is our chance!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Big M still can't move on:cheer::cheer::cheer:He tagged Preaw and said Do you miss Khun Tin? :pancarta:

Preaw replied Khun Tin still haven't come out of the jungle yet? View attachment 38870
I know. I saw that and I kept going back to stalk if Preaw would like it or commented and she finally did. I am waitng to see if Big M. will reply back hahaha

Here are more gifs of our sweet couple.. I miss them already :crybaby2: :sad6: :icon12::love:

Don't say that, I am scared
goodbye kiss for the caring husband who's going to look for bananas for his spoiled wife :naughty2:
that tear drop....
Always having his hand around his wife :naughty2:
Get away from me Psycho husband:risas3:
drying her hair after washing it so harsh :pancarta:
As long as there is.....
scared that his wife left him o_O
teaching the wife how to shoot sling
caught the troublemaker
Is it beautiful?? P
Preaw also did such a beautiful job here :icon12:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg yalll not sure how I even missed this post but gahhhh I’m dying of their cuteness and flirtiness. I can’t believe he even commented this on Preaw’s post, so bold. :naughty2: :pancarta:
he said that he wants to bite her cheeks. She answered not enough in the lakorn? Hahahah
Then Nus wrote not enough kiss so want to bite too o_O:love: http://instagr.am/p/CArehdUjOpN/

Attachments

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Omggg yalll not sure how I even missed this post but gahhhh I’m dying of their cuteness and flirtiness. I can’t believe he even commented this on Preaw’s post, so bold. :naughty2: :pancarta:
he said that he wants to bite her cheeks. She answered not enough in the lakorn? Hahahah
Then Nus wrote not enough kiss so want to bite too o_O:love: http://instagr.am/p/CArehdUjOpN/
Woahhhhhhhhhh... Big M!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
They need to pair up again ASAP. So he can bite her AHAHAHA :celebrate16:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Talk to you soon, there is a crazy dog here:risas3:
Stop being crazy over guys. :celebrate16:
You want to get it?:naughty2:
sorry if these are some repeats. LOL I did too much of them that I forgot what scenes were already created hahah
so warm in his bipolar arms :risas3::pancarta:

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
@lakornsrok can i have the link to full vid?
yes here's the link. at 4:10 is where you get to see Preaw and Big M :icon12:

Yall they're doing it againnnnn!! Someone stop me from checking their ig everyday so I don't die of their sweetnesssss eeeeeeekkkkk :risas3::pancarta:
http://instagr.am/p/CC2g2ElJ5X_/
So in this video, Big M. is promoting an online service where I believe he would be connecting with fans to send positive messages?
Preaw commented and said:
Preaw: Do you send direct straighforward feelings? :pancarta:
Big M: Send right away, send to the heart :love:

Last edited:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
yes here's the link. at 4:10 is where you get to see Preaw and Big M :icon12:

Yall they're doing it againnnnn!! Someone stop me from checking their ig everyday so I don't die of their sweetnesssss eeeeeeekkkkk :risas3::pancarta:
http://instagr.am/p/CC2g2ElJ5X_/
So in this video, Big M. is promoting an online service where I believe he would be connecting with fans to send positive messages?
Preaw commented and said:
Preaw: Do you send direct straighforward feelings? :pancarta:
Big M: Send right away, send to the heart :love:
Thanks @lakornsrok for the link.

And yessss I was so giddy reading their interaction. Before Big M replied her comment, everybody was like "answer her, answer her" because it seems like a hint to flirt hahaha. I mean who ask if "is there any sending of feelings directly", just randomly, right? So everybody want him to reply. There's even one fan commented "he secretly sent it many times already. Just waiting for Nong to accept" which is so true. He has been hinting and flirting with her for so long.

Listen to what he said in this

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks @lakornsrok for the link.

And yessss I was so giddy reading their interaction. Before Big M replied her comment, everybody was like "answer her, answer her" because it seems like a hint to flirt hahaha. I mean who ask if "is there any sending of feelings directly", just randomly, right? So everybody want him to reply. There's even one fan commented "he secretly sent it many times already. Just waiting for Nong to accept" which is so true. He has been hinting and flirting with her for so long.

Listen to what he said in this
haha that video is so fast. Can you tell me exactly what he said? hahah

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
haha that video is so fast. Can you tell me exactly what he said? hahah
It is at 0:06. He teased Preaw by saying "Eh, eat the same flavour will make the hearts be the same"

Then look at Preaw expression when he said that. Like "what a flirt" expression. Hahaha

(Hahaha... I don't know how to translate huajai dtrong gan หัวใจตรงกัน. Direct translation hearts will be the same/similar/in agreement but the metaphorical meaning is to fall in love with each other)

:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Big M has been hinting his feelings since God's know when.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know if both of them are single? I mean, why not date each other lol
I think they are. They've said that a few times in some interviews. Well most daras' excuse would be "to focus on working first" haha but yeah they should date. Who knows there maybe something going on already, the way they're still very flirty with each other is funny :naughty2: