❤️[CH7] Raang Rak Praang Jai(Mummai): Donut Phattarapon/Pupee Kessarin

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What a random ass pairing. But hey, I like Ko, glad Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng brought him fame. I loved him in So Sanaeha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
For the plot, I wrote as spoiler. It's quite interesting and confusing. :nut: Read at your own risk. Credit: Pantip

She woke up in a hospital bed with a lost memory, and at the same time, her twin sister is nowhere to be seen. She became a suspect for a murdering case, so is her twin sister. In order to do an investigation of the murdering case of his younger brother, P'ek needs to take care of his brother's wife who lost her memory because she is the only one who could connect him to solve the case and find answers to these questions: Who killed his brother? Where is her twin's sister?

The one who P'ek has been taking care of might not be his brother's wife but her twin sister?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Storyline sounds good! Min always looks so pretty. She’s becoming a Jae dun now lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks gorgeous! Hopefully this twin one is better haha did you watch Song Naree? I couldn’t get too into it. Lol
I skipped through it but I couldn’t find myself getting into it fully either lol. I really tried cause I like dramatic storylines and like Pordeecom but idk what it was. This storyline sounds good though so we will probably be in this thread together when it airs lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I skipped through it but I couldn’t find myself getting into it fully either lol. I really tried cause I like dramatic storylines and like Pordeecom but idk what it was. This storyline sounds good though so we will probably be in this thread together when it airs lol.
LOL yes same here! The storyline does sound better. Let’s do it! Haha and I’ll look forward to any spoilers that you come across hehe

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wait she’s playing another twin role? She just played song naree not too long ago and that didn’t well lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait she’s playing another twin role? She just played song naree not too long ago and that didn’t well lol
It did pretty well compared to the other lakorns that were airing at that time. It reached an 8 something rating for the end which is considered pretty good for today’s standards. They are currently rerunning it due to the success it had when it was out.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
This guy looks like girl. Idk but I'm not feeling his pra'ek vibes. Hopefully when the lakorn airs I'll change my mind about him.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt like it is a waste of time and effort when suddenly one of the actors will leave then the cast gets replaced all together. I think Min should have finished it first before leaving or declined it in the first place.