❤️]CH7] Samee Chua Keun (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Euro Yotsawat/Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Now I feel bad for neglecting the thread.. Lmao. I should have updated it from time to time because this lakorn production keep releasing BTS pics and clips all the time. And those are full of cute moments. Now it is gonna take time to dig the files for posting here. This is probably my first post after Rahut Rissaya ended in late January. :pancarta:

As you know that I am a Pinkploy's fan, so I have been following her upcoming lakorns closely. This lakorn has filmed about 60% already. Heard that the channel wants it to air soon. Let's mark our calendar. It could come as soon as August or September if there is no more filming restriction. :cheer: Let me know who plan to watch it with me?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pinkploy look pretty in that orange. Never watch the guy before.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Pinkploy look pretty in that orange. Never watch the guy before.
I never watch his lakorn too. This is gonna be my first lakorn of him. But I love his visual a lot. The child actor who is playing their son looks just like a mini version of him too. :thumbup: The director is sharp.. Hahah

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Now I feel bad for neglecting the thread.. Lmao. I should have updated it from time to time because this lakorn production keep releasing BTS pics and clips all the time. And those are full of cute moments. Now it is gonna take time to dig the files for posting here. This is probably my first post after Rahut Rissaya ended in late January. :pancarta:

As you know that I am a Pinkploy's fan, so I have been following her upcoming lakorns closely. This lakorn has filmed about 60% already. Heard that the channel wants it to air soon. Let's mark our calendar. It could come as soon as August or September if there is no more filming restriction. :cheer: Let me know who plan to watch it with me?
I am going to watch it :)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Meeeee