❤️]CH7] Samee Chua Keun (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Euro Yotsawat/Pinkploy Paparwadee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually excited about this! The trailer looks good and Euro & Pinkploy make a very attractive couple. Their chemistry also appears to be on point ;)

MYames

sarNie Egg
Probably one of the most anticipated ch7 lakorns in 2022 for me. Pinkploy and Euro seem to have good chemistry, and they make a nice looking couple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched the trailer and I can't get into the acting. I'm usually not picky....but I feel the acting is bad/over- acting

My first Euro lakorn and I'm obsessed. I hope he's the father and they don't twist it up. I'm interested in the backstory of their one night stand.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Liking this so far but not liking how they make Euro wear one earring lol. Something about it tingles me lmao. Anyways I’m pretty sure Kasak is the father. The son is so adorable! Uwu! Have to admit it’s a bit strange to see Euro so calm in the drama. Which only means that he’s a good actor cause in real life… that handsome man can run his mouth. Euro is always so talkative and cheerful irl. Lol.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Euro pissed me off in the most recent episode cause he didn’t try to stop the nang rai!!! And PinkPloy is weak until someone does something to her son. I feel like I’m watching a 90s lakorn where nang aek doesn’t stick up for herself. But PinkPloy is so pretty and I love the chemistry with her and Euro! Their fake feeding each other was funny af!! Haha I hate Preaw in here idc if she’s the second lead. Bom is annoying but I was rooting for him when he backed PinkPloy up and was taking care of the kid LOL. I’m hoping next episode Euro redeems himself! I’m getting pissed off already. But the lakorn is interesting for sure haha. Oh also forgot to add I’m rooting for Googkik and Fifa!! They look good together and I like them better than Preaw and Bom lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Euro pissed me off in the most recent episode cause he didn’t try to stop the nang rai!!! And PinkPloy is weak until someone does something to her son. I feel like I’m watching a 90s lakorn where nang aek doesn’t stick up for herself. But PinkPloy is so pretty and I love the chemistry with her and Euro! Their fake feeding each other was funny af!! Haha I hate Preaw in here idc if she’s the second lead. Bom is annoying but I was rooting for him when he backed PinkPloy up and was taking care of the kid LOL. I’m hoping next episode Euro redeems himself! I’m getting pissed off already. But the lakorn is interesting for sure haha. Oh also forgot to add I’m rooting for Googkik and Fifa!! They look good together and I like them better than Preaw and Bom lol
yes! Same! Rooting for Googkik and Fifa too. Hopefully she redeems herself with a character development to a better person.

Last edited:

MYames

sarNie Egg
Euro and Pinkploy are such a refreshing pairing with great chemistry, I feel like they complement each other really well. Hope ch7 pairs them up again (not too soon tho). The son is soooo adorable, I'm having stronger and stronger feeling Euro is the father so fingers crossed. Excited for the next episode, they seem to be having a few love scenes hehe.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Euro and Pinkploy are such a refreshing pairing with great chemistry, I feel like they complement each other really well. Hope ch7 pairs them up again (not too soon tho). The son is soooo adorable, I'm having stronger and stronger feeling Euro is the father so fingers crossed. Excited for the next episode, they seem to be having a few love scenes hehe.
Still we don’t know who’s the father? I want to know it asap hahaha.
Yes, they both of them have a great chemistry. I enjoy the first episode so far. I can’t want to end my exams so I can do marathon with the episodes haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Lol I’m sure Euro is the father. I get so annoyed at how weak PinkPloy character is. When they did the fake scene where she fought back I was so happy then got it ruined when it was just an imagination!! The only thing keeping me going is the chemistry between Euro and PinkPloy. However her acting is a lot better than his. Sometimes Euro holds back and seems like he is trying to remember his lines lol. He kind of reminds me of a younger and lighter Vee Veerapap

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I originally wanted to watch this but never started on it. lol Looks like they finally revealed who the man that spent the night with pinkploy's character was!