❤️]CH7] Samee Chua Keun (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Euro Yotsawat/Pinkploy Paparwadee

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I’m so proud of Pinky. She improved a lot with her acting. Plus, I always thought that she was pretty but these days, she’s glowing! :)

Vico

sarNie Adult
So after this drama…
I’m officially a fan of Euro (despite the fact that his character turned quite annoying by always getting manipulated by the n’rai)
I think Pinkploy’s acting improved (1st time I saw her, it was in Khing Khor something and I thought she was very bad, sorry for her fans). I’m just annoyed because her character gets easily bullied by everyone but that’s not the actress’ fault
And although May is one of the most infuriating n’rai ever, the actress is awesome, totally conveying the character’s charm and arrogance, of a woman who thinks it’s impossible for her to lose to anyone, that she can do anything she wants and she’s not wrong, including playing with two men as she likes and changes her mind and yet blaming the same to the female lead, but who gets enraged when sees those two men preferring another woman

and after that, I hope to see Euro with ChingChing (because they were e already paired up once and were so cute together so I think it would be nice if they were paired up again) and Mookda (because she’s my favorite actress and his character used to be in love with her in Mathurot Loghan, so I’d be curious to see them together, maybe in a slap and kiss)

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
catching up to this lakorn and been enjoying it so far. Pinkploy is absolute gorgeous in this lakorn and her acting is getting better. Euro has always been handsome, and how he pull of both hilarious and emotional scenes got me like :cheer:, they both did so well.
hoping the last 3 eps next week gonna end the drama soon and they would add more fin scenes to main couple :angel10: i squeal out everytime Kasa is cheeky towards Chon and i definitely want more of this :clap: Kasa has been so desperate to be a dad i'm so excited for him to get real on experience this second time lol :risas3:

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Hi, the sites that I use to watch Thai lakorns dubbed in khmer, they talk so fast . Does anyone know where to watch this and other lakorns dubbed in khmer where they talk slow?

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
So after this drama…
I’m officially a fan of Euro (despite the fact that his character turned quite annoying by always getting manipulated by the n’rai)
I think Pinkploy’s acting improved (1st time I saw her, it was in Khing Khor something and I thought she was very bad, sorry for her fans). I’m just annoyed because her character gets easily bullied by everyone but that’s not the actress’ fault
And although May is one of the most infuriating n’rai ever, the actress is awesome, totally conveying the character’s charm and arrogance, of a woman who thinks it’s impossible for her to lose to anyone, that she can do anything she wants and she’s not wrong, including playing with two men as she likes and changes her mind and yet blaming the same to the female lead, but who gets enraged when sees those two men preferring another woman

and after that, I hope to see Euro with ChingChing (because they were e already paired up once and were so cute together so I think it would be nice if they were paired up again) and Mookda (because she’s my favorite actress and his character used to be in love with her in Mathurot Loghan, so I’d be curious to see them together, maybe in a slap and kiss)
Oh yes! I would love to see Euro with Ching Ching, she’s gotten prettier. They’d be super cute! And of course costarring with Mookda would be a dream pair too.