❤️]CH7] Samee Chua Keun (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Euro Yotsawat/Pinkploy Paparwadee

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam the views on Fb are doing so good 120+k and it’s #1 on twitter. Happy!… I was thinking, Euro and Cartoon would look hot together too (the only prob is that she might be just as tall as him lol). They have the same manager so maybe there’s a chance of them pairing soon. I hope. There’s so many na’eks I want him to pair with now. Lol

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so pissed, today ep is sooooo :BangHead::fighting3:, Euro and Pinkploy chemistry could have been so perfect if the script don't put them in nonsense context like this :facepalm: anw Pinkploy is so gorgeous, Praew playing Mae is also pretty...until now it's their glowing appearances that can keep me up....

about pairing up for new lakorn I would still love to see Euro and Pinkploy once again in any type other than this lol...and maybe Euro with Pupe haha idk just find this collab interesting :confused12:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
okay it's me again and today ep is getting me high blood pressure urghh :fighting3: :BangHead: too much drama omg but only 1 more ep to solve all the mess o_O Euro PinkPloy Bom Praew and even the rais play well but the storyline is sooooo unbearable...Euro and Pinkploy chemistry cannot be wasted like this argh bring back the fin moments from ep 8 9 10 plss :facepalm:

if they can't have at least 30 mins of main leads being happy in last episode, I'm gonna put Mongkol and screenwriter in blacklist...idk not sure but I surely will hesitate to follow their future projects...

meringue

sarNie Egg
okay it's me again and today ep is getting me high blood pressure urghh :fighting3: :BangHead: too much drama omg but only 1 more ep to solve all the mess o_O Euro PinkPloy Bom Praew and even the rais play well but the storyline is sooooo unbearable...Euro and Pinkploy chemistry cannot be wasted like this argh bring back the fin moments from ep 8 9 10 plss :facepalm:

if they can't have at least 30 mins of main leads being happy in last episode, I'm gonna put Mongkol and screenwriter in blacklist...idk not sure but I surely will hesitate to follow their future projects...
Many of the leads' scenes were sweet and mostly in the episodes you've mentioned. With exception of the few times that he misunderstood the situations (when it involved May), Kasat is almost always Chon's "knight on a white horse" so I am looking forward to see a different side of him even if it's for a bit moment in ep 16. I am anxious about 16 and 17 eps but going to wait to watch the last three eps when it's ends on Sunday. I saw some spoiler pictures so I am very glad we'll get some happy moments in last episode.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
yey finally at least they gave 20 or 30 minutes of happy moments :cheer:...but it's not enough for me tho :nut: the babies are so cute and their family ending is so fin and yeah...I guess I wont blacklist Mongkol production this time haha :confused12: if they doubled the finfin timescreen I would have given them 10 out 10 lol.
anw preach to team production and actors of Samee Chua Keun for the hardworking, and hoping to see more projects of Euro and Pinkploy in near future :angel10: they did great in this lakorn imo, and chemistry is also fine :clap: if possible, I would love to see another reunion of them, maybe in a period lakorn hehe manifesting this to the channel :angel10: