❤️[CH7] Singh Sang Pa (Sawadee Vision): Louis Hesse / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone here know how to read Thai what those means in each character pictures?? can someone please tell...???
i don't know if its just me, but pinkploy and mameaw can pass off as sisters... maybe its the shape of their face/chin??
I'd go for Pinkploy and Noey lol they can be sisters too

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
since i think this will never be subbed... can someone please spoil the storyline?? please please....
i want to know the connection of the n'ek, p'ek, and the secondary couple with each other.....
what are they fighting for??
any twists??

Falada

sarNie Adult
since i think this will never be subbed... can someone please spoil the storyline?? please please....
i want to know the connection of the n'ek, p'ek, and the secondary couple with each other.....
what are they fighting for??
any twists??
Hi, I've actually only started watching this lakorn, and on ep. 3, so I can only tell you what I've seen so far. N'ek and p'ek have both experience injustice by the second n'ek's father. Second n'ek's father killed p'ek's parents because he wanted the land that belong to them. Her father also took his sister to be his mistress. N'ek is also in a similar position except that she and her brother were accused of killing her father. I think her stepmom aid in this situation, and thus they lost all of their inheritance including the house.
P'ek comes back to get revenge but his sister doesn't seem like she wants to anymore? N'ek and her brother formed a gang and also wants to get back at second n'ek's father. The second p'ek is just police officer, trying to bring justice to everything. However, he thinks p'ek and n'ek are also bad guys, so he also goes against them. Second n'ek is unaware of the bad things her father has done, and thinks that he's a good person.
This is what I know so far lol, hopefully, it helps. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched all the episodes or read the synopsis, but I found the synopsis here to be a bit misleading after watching the first few eps, because I don't think p'ek ever joined the bad guys. His father was killed in front of him. His mother also, too and his sister was taken from him. He went to Bangkok to hide and come back to get revenge.