❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

D~D

sarNie Adult
I was going to watch the drama when MUSE announced it but then was glade I didn't watch it when they dropped(i was SAD) it. But for whatever reason i kept watching the small clips that Ch.7 upload on YouTube and got more interested in it (was hoping for a miracle from MUSE) then suddenly MUSE picked it back up and now I'm all caught up on ALL the Ep. =) THANKs MUSE !!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
So I notice that in Ep.6, Ard seems to know(or so I think ) the differences between Neung and Song now but I wonder if he would know the differences once Neung try to act and look like Song, It would be super cute if he knows the differences.
Does anyone know according to Ann's version if p'ek will know the difference? or are we going to have a major headache. Lol !!

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
cn anyone tel me abt this drama is this the kind of darama in which the praek misunderstand nang ek to be the evil twin rape or tortures her i just saw raw videos is YouTube so dont knw whats the story cn anyone tell

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
cn anyone tel me abt this drama is this the kind of darama in which the praek misunderstand nang ek to be the evil twin rape or tortures her i just saw raw videos is YouTube so dont knw whats the story cn anyone tell
Basically about twins who got separated. P’ek meets bad twin first so when he meets the good one, he mistakes her to be the bad one (not knowing that they were twins in the first place). He doesnt rape or torture her. He is rude to her only cus he thinks she’s the bad one.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanwa always plays a pek who doesn’t know the real nek lol. Mistakes her for having a bad personality or not being a good person lol. :pancarta:

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Basically about twins who got separated. P’ek meets bad twin first so when he meets the good one, he mistakes her to be the bad one (not knowing that they were twins in the first place). He doesnt rape or torture her. He is rude to her only cus he thinks she’s the bad one.
Ohhhh kkkk thnks fr the info is the good twin thunwa's pair heree

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
So, I would like to read your opinions on min’s acting in here. I know that some people, myself included has felt that her acting has kinda “weakened”. So I just want to know what are your thoughts?

I feel like this is a big role to take and judging from ppls view on the old version, Min has big shoes to fill. I feel like she is doing ok. But then again, as I watch the movie, I can’t help but think, “is it similar to the old one?” Or did they change a lot of stuff? I’ve never seen the old one, so I can’t make any comparisons. Please lmk about this as well. :)

Zen G

sarNie Egg
So, I would like to read your opinions on min’s acting in here. I know that some people, myself included has felt that her acting has kinda “weakened”. So I just want to know what are your thoughts?

I feel like this is a big role to take and judging from ppls view on the old version, Min has big shoes to fill. I feel like she is doing ok. But then again, as I watch the movie, I can’t help but think, “is it similar to the old one?” Or did they change a lot of stuff? I’ve never seen the old one, so I can’t make any comparisons. Please lmk about this as well. :)
I watched an interview posted on her IG wherein she mentioned about shooting 2 series simultaneously Song Naree and Sapai Import (the one with
Mik Thongraya). Maybe that had some effect. Not sure.

I like Min and she stands out to me as an actress, but I still haven't watched Song Naree, so....

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I was going to watch the drama when MUSE announced it but then was glade I didn't watch it when they dropped(i was SAD) it. But for whatever reason i kept watching the small clips that Ch.7 upload on YouTube and got more interested in it (was hoping for a miracle from MUSE) then suddenly MUSE picked it back up and now I'm all caught up on ALL the Ep. =) THANKs MUSE !!!
MUSE picked it back?????! I'll go ahead and check... Yey!

D~D

sarNie Adult
MUSE picked it back?????! I'll go ahead and check... Yey!
You welcome =)
The lakorn Its actually really good, Min is sooo good at playing the evil twin (Evil twin is smart and funny-she makes me laugh because she's evil:pancarta:). A little down fall of the lakorn is that it's pretty slow (slow but good at the same time)so it makes me carious about how many Ep will there be.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
You welcome =)
The lakorn Its actually really good, Min is sooo good at playing the evil twin (Evil twin is smart and funny-she makes me laugh because she's evil:pancarta:). A little down fall of the lakorn is that it's pretty slow (slow but good at the same time)so it makes me carious about how many Ep will there be.
Really?! Then it should be worth watching. This is why I like Min, she's really good in drama, comedy, and romance.

iczoki

sarNie Egg
In my opinion, I think Min has unnatural tone/rhythm of speaking in Nang thip. And it came out like a robot's speaking sometimes.

But I think she nails it in this lakorn. She did a great job on both Neung and Song role. She has different gestures when she play Neung and Song, such as the way she walk-talk, facial expression etc. The evil twin isn't just a really bad person. She is a multi dimensional character. I feel sorry/care for her. And Min also did a great job in a seductive part too. As well as playing Song character. Song isn't just a good boring one-dimensional character. I love how Min play Song as a soft outside but strong inside person. Song is kind but not weak.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
She’s doing a good job playing Neung. I’m used to her playing the good girl so Neung is something different. I feel really sorry for Neung tho. Her story makes me sad and wanna cry. I’ve shed a couple tears for her already. In my version of this, I would give her a happy ending. Lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I dropped this at ep 6 coz it's slow AF lol but today had crazy buzz so I'm just gonna pop in today's ep. I know she slept with her stepdad last week lol