❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah /: There were a few times today where I really considered buying an account... Lol. Like come on, I just wanna enjoy your lakorns! Please let me enjoy them freely.

My FAVORITE SCENE in today's episode! Might look a bit creepy in photos, but in action is way more cute, hahaha. Just look at him admiring her beauty~ <3 Too bad I can't find the clip from start to finish even though it was very short. (found one!!!) People uploaded the force kisses more, tsssk, lool. I just love the whole scene from the start when he bends down and then just admires her to when she wakes up and screams at his creepiness, lmaoo. He's just happy to marry her and trynna process how he got so lucky to have such a pretty wife. hehe
http://instagr.am/p/B3AHPSEFQRu/

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

All I thought about at work was this, lol. P'Phaaaa! ): It was hard to watch him get hurt, come on! don't hurt him and Peung like this. D: & there seems to be more hurt coming next week, ahh, my heart can't take it already lol. They're both so silly together though, hahaha. I love them. But wow, they're already having their wedding! Sucks that we have to wait till next week to see the rest! Okay, but I really thought Pajong was gonna feel bad about what he was doing to Peung and stop but nopee. Haha, I guess it's too soon for character development. & ofc! The ol` fashion "I can't use my hands" trick to have nangek feed him, but in this case, it's understandable. T-T So sad thinking about it. Till next week! come soon~

oh, Michael looked so handsome in his wedding clothes! & ofc, Mookda looked lovely.
http://instagr.am/p/B3AB4gRHnoE/ This scene though LOL
http://instagr.am/p/B3AGvEXFuWP/

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah /: There were a few times today where I really considered buying an account... Lol. Like come on, I just wanna enjoy your lakorns! Please let me enjoy them freely.

My FAVORITE SCENE in today's episode! Might look a bit creepy in photos, but in action is way more cute, hahaha. Just look at him admiring her beauty~ <3 Too bad I can't find the clip from start to finish even though it was very short. (found one!!!) People uploaded the force kisses more, tsssk, lool. I just love the whole scene from the start when he bends down and then just admires her to when she wakes up and screams at his creepiness, lmaoo. He's just happy to marry her and trynna process how he got so lucky to have such a pretty wife. hehe
http://instagr.am/p/B3AHPSEFQRu/

Does watchlakorn.in not work for you? You can watch unsubbed shows there.

Also, can someone pin this since it's airing?

Ntsuab-Ci

Since i can't focus on my work, I'll make use of my time by making a list of my favorite pranang scenes in order, hahaha. i didn't wanna link up all the videos since i'm scared imma crash the site or something lol. but most of them are up on ch7's youtube.
13. P'Pha & Peung's accidental kiss. hehe

12. When P'Pha forced Peung to eat her own bad cooking, lol. Mookda's facial expressions were so adorable!

11. When they were on the horse to go to P'Pha's thief land. Idk, I honestly just think it's funny how fast P'Pha's mood changed, lmaoo. Completely caught me off guard and still kinda does even now.

10. This plus the scene leading up to this. They're so funny together. :risas3:

9. Anytime P'Pha tells Peung "narak dee"

8. :kidnap: Both Mookda and Michael did well in this scene.

7. P'Pha's roughness was funny, lool.

6. The second clip of my previous post. CAUGHT me off guard (& a lil uncomfortable), but it's hilarious.

5. Peung taking care of P'Pha after his punishment. ):

4. The first clip of my previous post. Michael seeing Mookda during their wedding day. Michael is just so charming in that scene in his wedding clothes, lol.

3. Ahem... Everyone knows why... ;)

2. I had a hard time choosing my number one cause I love them both so much! but i decided to go with the one that makes me heart flutter every time I see it, hehe. So number two is.....
YES, their first time meeting. Such a adorable and funny moment, i love every second of it!

1. AND THE WINNER IS (one I already shared) *Drumroll*
P'Pha staring down at Peung with his loving eyes in my top post in this page ^^ (or my siggie) I think I can rewatch it for days to come. :love:
c to orig. owners

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

Does watchlakorn.in not work for you? You can watch unsubbed shows there.

Also, can someone pin this since it's airing?
Oh it does! It's just that yesterday they weren't uploading or it just didn't work for me at that time and I was VERY desperate. Took awhile for me to find another site, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

my heart is soft

but okay, they were cute too. & then Peung grabbing P'Pha's hand to sleep on T-T

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, this is very good, you can see that P’Pa is already in love with Peung :love: I’m smiling and screaming every time I watch them. However, I’m still angry against the Nang Rai who slapped my Mookda.:mad: During their fight, when other girls hold Mookda, I was like « Why are you stopping her, she was totally winning ! ». She may be a princess she she’s fiercer than her rival:cheer:
Hope she’ll get her revenge later !
And am I the only one who thinks she was soooooooooo mesmerizing when she was seducing the villain (to try to stab him) ? Honestly, if I were attracted by women, I’d be totally on for her (now take a pick : am I a gay man or a straight girl ? :celebrate16:)
Can’t wait to see her as a seductress in So Wayree, she’ll rock !

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol, this is very good, you can see that P’Pa is already in love with Peung :love: I’m smiling and screaming every time I watch them. However, I’m still angry against the Nang Rai who slapped my Mookda.:mad: During their fight, when other girls hold Mookda, I was like « Why are you stopping her, she was totally winning ! ». She may be a princess she she’s fiercer than her rival:cheer:
Hope she’ll get her revenge later !
And am I the only one who thinks she was soooooooooo mesmerizing when she was seducing the villain (to try to stab him) ? Honestly, if I were attracted by women, I’d be totally on for her (now take a pick : am I a gay man or a straight girl ? :celebrate16:)
Can’t wait to see her as a seductress in So Wayree, she’ll rock !
I've definitely come to the conclusion these past few days that Mookda is my one true love, lol. She is very pretty and cute in here. :3

Ntsuab-Ci

Hehe, looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys the "narak" comment from P'Pha. He has been saying that for each episode so far, let's see if it continues on to the next episode... and the one after that and so on. Is it Friday yet? I need me some MikeMookda. I need more scenes to melt my soul to.
http://instagr.am/p/B3DLdVPh6GB/