❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve always been a ch3 fan but I think Michael’s changing that. I usually expect ch7 lakorns to drag out but, it seems like this lakorn has brought me out of my silent reading grave. Though ch3 was never really good at making action lakorns. I believe this is a ch7 specialty cos they have Weir and Weir’s action lakorns bank a lot. After this, I’ll probably be watching more ch7 lakorns and watch out for Michael’s future projects.

Ele

sarNie Adult
This part is ending on Friday, November 1st , so there are 4 episodes left. Totally, there are 16 episodes, I wish there would be 17 or 18 episodes because I can't get enough of these two.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeess, I've been paying a lot more attention to ch.7 this year. A huge part of that is because of Mookda. I just wanna follow all her work cause well... im in love with her :3 but i'm starting to like many of their actors as well & some of their lakorns this year weren't bad. I enjoyed Weir & Bow's lakorn, Weir & Steph's, Thanwa & Min's for a while, & now this one with the two cutiesss, Michael & Mookda! <3

OH, i just noticed that the actor who plays Suer Phan was in three hit lakorns this year! Lucky him! & congrats.

Ele

sarNie Adult
The actor who plays Suer Phan , his acting is very good. His recent lakorns are all hit, I really hope he receives award.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I really hope Mookda and Mike get award for theirs great acting

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree with you, i do not want to watch ch3 actors after this lakorn because mike acting so good and make feel such turn off to actors from ch 3.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve always been a ch3 fan but I think Michael’s changing that. I usually expect ch7 lakorns to drag out but, it seems like this lakorn has brought me out of my silent reading grave. Though ch3 was never really good at making action lakorns. I believe this is a ch7 specialty cos they have Weir and Weir’s action lakorns bank a lot. After this, I’ll probably be watching more ch7 lakorns and watch out for Michael’s future projects.
When you used to watching one channel and start watching other channels, it’ll open up your eyes more. You’ll see things differently. I used to think ch3 actors were great until I started watching more actor from other channels and realized that ch3 actors are more conservative and not as versatile compare to ch7 or other actors. Oh yeah ch7 actor are pretty good in action lakorns. They make it look effortlessly. Most of their top actors has been in action lakorns. Ch7 has cut back on dragging their lakorns. Welcome to the forum, @awesomeMustaches !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Mookda lakorns usually does well. I remembered when her lakorn with Art (I guessed that's his name) lol anyway was up against a very popular actress in channel 3 and her fans were poking fun at Mookda for not beating the popular actress at one point then Mookda lakorn gets higher ratings and the other side went quite hahahah.

Anyhow, I like Mookda in her roles. She's getting opportunities to act with different guys. And Mike is a good actor. Compared him to channel 3...there's not much to compare. I like him since Dr. Dentist lol.

When people are in a bubble and just stick to one channel they don't see anything outside of that. And usually deemed or favor an actor because that's all they are used to. If people ventured out and watched other actors/actresses then channel 3 stars are quite limited. I also like that channel 7 has varieties of different pra'eks. They don't just stick to pretty boys but more towards a man.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Mookda lakorns usually does well. I remembered when her lakorn with Art (I guessed that's his name) lol anyway was up against a very popular actress in channel 3 and her fans were poking fun at Mookda for not beating the popular actress at one point then Mookda lakorn gets higher ratings and the other side went quite hahahah.

Anyhow, I like Mookda in her roles. She's getting opportunities to act with different guys. And Mike is a good actor. Compared him to channel 3...there's not much to compare. I like him since Dr. Dentist lol.

When people are in a bubble and just stick to one channel they don't see anything outside of that. And usually deemed or favor an actor because that's all they are used to. If people ventured out and watched other actors/actresses then channel 3 stars are quite limited. I also like that channel 7 has varieties of different pra'eks. They don't just stick to pretty boys but more towards a man.
Haha, I remember her lakorn with Bank Artit did got good ratings. Yeah she was new and beat out the popular couple. It was funny seeing fans making excuses why it has better ratings this and that.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ooh, I remember that. LOL.

Yes, Mookda does well for herself and she's been fortunate to have interesting roles so far in her young career. Both her and Michael are great in here. I've said it before, but Michael really got lucky getting a series to himself! I remember thinking why he wasn't in that other series with the guys (weir, mik, om, whoever else), but this is better for him. Getting all the spotlight to himself.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
When you used to watching one channel and start watching other channels, it’ll open up your eyes more. You’ll see things differently. I used to think ch3 actors were great until I started watching more actor from other channels and realized that ch3 actors are more conservative and not as versatile compare to ch7 or other actors. Oh yeah ch7 actor are pretty good in action lakorns. They make it look effortlessly. Most of their top actors has been in action lakorns. Ch7 has cut back on dragging their lakorns. Welcome to the forum, @awesomeMustaches !
I actually first started with ch7 lakorns but never really got to connect with them. it’s more of a welcome back for me. HAHA I’ve been watching lakorns since 2008 and a member here since 2011. I do watch other channels from time to time but mostly my lakorn choices are based on actors, directors and production teams. Though there was a time that I stopped watching the current ones and started watching very old ones when I started to understand Thai. I actually went back and watched classics that I could find without subs so I could compare them to current remakes. But seeing that ONEHD’s lakorns are very progressive and that ch7 is upping their game I just felt like it’s time to go back and watch current lakorns. Though, I was revived by KC. also it just happened that there are more ch7 subbers now and that their lakorns are much more accessible compared to before where they would report for copyright. I guess it would be a golden age for lakorns in the digital world. Ch7 has finally adapted. though I hope they would still post their lakorns on youtube like most of the other channels.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i remember clearly mookda first lakorn was mussay was vs yaya and nedch, and her second lakorn with bank artit was vs yaya and nedch again and she beat the rating on both lakorn. mookda lakorn usually rating are very good.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I actually first started with ch7 lakorns but never really got to connect with them. it’s more of a welcome back for me. HAHA I’ve been watching lakorns since 2008 and a member here since 2011. I do watch other channels from time to time but mostly my lakorn choices are based on actors, directors and production teams. Though there was a time that I stopped watching the current ones and started watching very old ones when I started to understand Thai. I actually went back and watched classics that I could find without subs so I could compare them to current remakes. But seeing that ONEHD’s lakorns are very progressive and that ch7 is upping their game I just felt like it’s time to go back and watch current lakorns. Though, I was revived by KC. also it just happened that there are more ch7 subbers now and that their lakorns are much more accessible compared to before where they would report for copyright. I guess it would be a golden age for lakorns in the digital world. Ch7 has finally adapted. though I hope they would still post their lakorns on youtube like most of the other channels.
Hehe, welcome back! Yeah a lot of things has changed now. There’re more varieties with many new channels. I’m glad there are more subbers for ch7.