❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
no i want mike to be single. He and mookda are well suited. pooklook is so mature i would like him to date someone a little younger than him.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mook and Mike are so cute in here. And this lakorn is so sexual LOL it's all about the pranang getting it on. I started watching the yt clips and couldn't stop because pranang look so good together.

Ele

sarNie Adult
no i want mike to be single. He and mookda are well suited. pooklook is so mature i would like him to date someone a little younger than him.
Mike and Pooklook seems like a fake couple to me.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Yeaaaaaaaaaah, he’s gonna be her true husband now !
If they have a baby at the end of this story, I’ll consider it perfect !
The same, It would be even better to see them have two or three children with all theirs grandparents, twin brother and sister in law, but I doubt it is gonna happen.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, :pancarta:, the most powerful man in Phu pay yak finally begged and asked for help. phupa is too kind . Sir Phan is getting his sin, serves you right. You almost get killed by your own son.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Numpueng talked so sweet to Pupa when Pupa is leaving to Phu pay yak. But she seems sad and about to cry because her hubby is leaving to Phu pay yak.
Phu pay yak fell down, it really sad to see many ignorance people get killed.
I can't believe that Pok Jong is so so brutal just for power.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Michael is very handsome and in a very Thai way. He's got such a sweet smile. This is the first time I'm following his lakorn, although i haven't watched an entire episode yet because of Ch7's limited uploads. Finally, someone other than Mik who I think is cute with Mook.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Michael is very handsome and in a very Thai way. He's got such a sweet smile. This is the first time I'm following his lakorn, although i haven't watched an entire episode yet because of Ch7's limited uploads. Finally, someone other than Mik who I think is cute with Mook.
Kem is another actor that’s going to look good with Mook. He has a revenge lakorn with Mook coming up. His acting may not be as good as Mike but he’s eye candy.