❤️[Ch7] Talay Duerd (Coliseum Intergroup): Louis Hesse / Tubtim Anyarin

Falada

sarNie Adult
I'm only up to ep. 3, but so far it's okay. I've liked Tubtim and Louis since Lah Rak Sut Kob Fah, so yeah, kind of watching along for them. :)
Wow Tubtim's dress tho... they all look good

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That’s a great ending rating. In the top 5 for channel 7 this year. I feel like actions always do well though especially this production. I might watch this later. Have a thing for actions. Sometimes they are easier to watch cause less drama and what not.
Is it one of the top 5? What was the highest ratings for ch7 this year? I like a verity of lakorns, but all depends on my mood what I want to watch.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it one of the top 5? What was the highest ratings for ch7 this year? I like a verity of lakorns, but all depends on my mood what I want to watch.
So far the highest for them was Now and Porshe lakorn. They got a 7.1. Aof and Hana’s lakorn got a 6.8 ending, I believe. Mookda and Mike ending with a 6.4. Then I think Sammy and Mik got a 6.0. Think those are the highest rated endings so far.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So far the highest for them was Now and Porshe lakorn. They got a 7.1. Aof and Hana’s lakorn got a 6.8 ending, I believe. Mookda and Mike ending with a 6.4. Then I think Sammy and Mik got a 6.0. Think those are the highest rated endings so far.
All these ratings are still good in this stressful time. It’s stills early in the year and maybe other Lakorns will have higher ratings.