❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m picking this up from the latest episode. Not a fan of memory loss haha so glad Mik got his memory back and it’s quite cute how he plays around with Sammy loool
This memory lost isn't so bad...he was adorable as talay with a lil sass....it didn't take too long for these memories to return and then blend....

I was also concerned but it is kind
Ch7 didn’t deserve Sammy, period. I hate the fact that she didn’t get the chance to act with Weir or Mike. They could make a explosive pair but Ch7 is Ch7.
For sure. She was not used properly....but she got interesting roles that challenge her acting and isn't the typical nk or story.....it was more modern/slice of life.

OneHd and gmm will utilize her. New never stopped. She also have an action movie pending

I'm glad she left and P chod? Seems to like her. Her next role will be challenging and interesting. I think she is done filming both lakorns....I dunno if ch7 have a clause where she can't so much while her lakorn finishing airs.....??

I hope to see promo pix for her new lakorn soon

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was okay. Media Scene doesn't really capture my attention. Mik and Sammy did well here but the lakorn itself was missing an oomph factor. Mik's acting was really good here though, I love his portrayal of the shy Talay and the arrogant Natee. I liked the n'ek character, Moya, but the part where she tried to help the stepmom after she tried to kill her was dumb and such a typical lakorn move. I hate it when characters are overly goody goody. I thought there was too much supporting character in this lakorn too. Like the stepmom, Nune, and Korn had wayyy too much screen time. Then there was the whole Andrew and the uncle subplot that added nothing to the storyline. The last 10 mins was dumb too, I hate it when they have to bring in the bad guy one last minute to do something to the leads after things have already wrapped up nicely, it's such a cheap trick.