❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watching Hua Jai Look Poochai, Now and Kem are cute together but their chemistry definitely can't compare to Now and Porshe! Now's role as Pin is just so lovable, bubbly, kid at heart, and cute! There's not a character she's been that I've been irritated with or disliked at times yet. Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally watching Hua Jai Look Poochai, Now and Kem are cute together but their chemistry definitely can't compare to Now and Porshe! Now's role as Pin is just so lovable, bubbly, kid at heart, and cute! There's not a character she's been that I've been irritated with or disliked at times yet. Lol.
Love that story line too. and yes, I agree with you that their chemistry couldn't compare to Now/Porshe. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen most of Now's projects besides Love Julinsee, Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah, Sai Lo Hit, and of course Wong Wien Hua Jai so recently doing a Now drama marathon. Just finished Hua Jai Look Poochai, it was a very good action romance drama! Didn't drag at all and just enough romance, although I wouldn't have mind more. Lol. I just started on La Ong Dao and oh dear, I've gotta to say it is pretty boring and slow, and I'm only at episode 2... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen most of Now's projects besides Love Julinsee, Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah, Sai Lo Hit, and of course Wong Wien Hua Jai so recently doing a Now drama marathon. Just finished Hua Jai Look Poochai, it was a very good action romance drama! Didn't drag at all and just enough romance, although I wouldn't have mind more. Lol. I just started on La Ong Dao and oh dear, I've gotta to say it is pretty boring and slow, and I'm only at episode 2... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.
Laong Dao is slow but it’s not terrible. I finished it all. I like how nek is strong and doesn’t take anything from everyone. Plus she is very smart and educated. She would come at your life in such a classy way lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no, for real???? why he did that???????
I read it wrong! Here’s kinda an overview of it.
I finally actually listened to the video. Anyways, the girl posted about some ex beating her, not saying it was Porshe or anything. Porshe said they don’t really have any issues. It’s been four or some years so he didn’t know what was going on until people started coming to his page to say nasty things to him. He said after the girl posted, everyone was saying it was him and some website posted it was him even though the girl never who it was. He’s not suing the girl cause she never said who it was but he’s suing the web page that accused him and the commenters saying things about him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaoRisa So she never said it was Porshe but everyone was pointing fingers at him so that’s why he’s suing. Because they pretty much are bullying him now and accusing him without any actual evidence. It’s just their assumptions thinking the ex she is referring to, is him. She hasn’t said any names though so we will wait to see who she is referring to and kinda go from there.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa So she never said it was Porshe but everyone was pointing fingers at him so that’s why he’s suing. Because they pretty much are bullying him now and accusing him without any actual evidence. It’s just their assumptions thinking the ex she is referring to, is him. She hasn’t said any names though so we will wait to see who she is referring to and kinda go from there.
Thank you so much for your translation and well explanatory. Poor Porshe!