❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL tryin to jeep a poo chai LOL i just got back from a lil vacation. i wanna go back lol i aint wanna come back home at all
shhh... Nai might stumble onto this and come after me. LOL.
So how was your vacation?? I need a vacation but too broke... :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WHAT?! THERE'S A RAWR SCENE IN THERE!?

I am sooo behind on that lakorn :lmao: I need to catch up!

I'm one of those spammers! But I don't spam just one word or symbols or any of that.
I find that kinda annoying. I might be off topic but I always find a way to get back into topic. ;)
hahaha i reacted the same way when i read that there was an R scene in that lakorn. it's on my list to watch now. LOL pervert forever!

i totally spam and get off topic too...especially back in the day when i was a little more active on sarnworld. but now...with the whole growing up and working crap...lakorns have become second to work. totally ruined my life. plus, with the mutation of the new age spammers trying to own pages by ANY means (even posting smileys and symbols), it's hard to catch up on what i've missed in some lakorns.

i'm thinking i should just quit my job, marry a rich man, and go full lakorn mode. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
shhh... Nai might stumble onto this and come after me. LOL.
So how was your vacation?? I need a vacation but too broke... :(
it was funnn. lots of laughing lol but i laugh anywhere i go haha. i was up on boston for a whole week just spending time w/ my cousins. we went out to dinner on xmas eve. and on xmas day we exchanged gifts. we did secret santa. then after dat we barely did shiet lol just lay around on each other lol watchin tv or movies and erybody had their laptops they kept playin tetris on facebook tryin to beat each other's scores LOL it's fun doing nothin w/ dem lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha i reacted the same way when i read that there was an R scene in that lakorn. it's on my list to watch now. LOL pervert forever!

i totally spam and get off topic too...especially back in the day when i was a little more active on sarnworld. but now...with the whole growing up and working crap...lakorns have come second to that. totally ruined my life. plus, with the mutation of the new age spammers trying to own pages by ANY means (even posting smileys and symbols), it's hard to catch up on what i've missed in some lakorns.

i'm thinking i should just quit my job, marry a rich man, and go full lakorn mode. :lol:
Oh goodness I know what you mean. I'm all for R scenes & willing scenes. :lol: Aint nothing wrong with being a pervert! I'm one & i'm proud! :dude: haha.

I haven't been able to catch up with any lakorns either. These sarnies are just too fast! I'm not that fast anymore. LOL. i'm getting old! It's best to just take it slow and go at your own pace :D which is exactly what I'm doing. Shoot, the lakorn ain't going anywhere just like the R scenes aren't going anywhere. hahah

it was funnn. lots of laughing lol but i laugh anywhere i go haha. i was up on boston for a whole week just spending time w/ my cousins. we went out to dinner on xmas eve. and on xmas day we exchanged gifts. we did secret santa. then after dat we barely did shiet lol just lay around on each other lol watchin tv or movies and erybody had their laptops they kept playin tetris on facebook tryin to beat each other's scores LOL it's fun doing nothin w/ dem lol
hahah. I know what you mean. it's fun doing nothing! plus, it saves money. LOL. especially in a time like this when money is tight! gotta find different ways to have fun now!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i wish i was still dere. my aunt kept makin snacks for us and she kept bringin dem to us. man i was eating non stop. fun fun fun lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea i wish i was still dere. my aunt kept makin snacks for us and she kept bringin dem to us. man i was eating non stop. fun fun fun lol
Ohhh... eating nonstop is something i like to do. You should come by my house, my mama will feed you until your stuffed. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man i lob to eat lol every time i go up dere my aunt has a pot of dat dessert saraay in coconut milk ready for me LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol especially when i'm in a thread w/ u and nai LOL

That is fine Lome :D I'm spamming right now. LMAO

Oh yeahhh. :lol: Spamming is so much fun with you & Nai! Where is she!? She needs to come & join us! LMAO.

I know right?? :lol: Probably out being a nang'rai or maybe tryna jeep a poo chai. LMAO.

Ahhh I agree with you on the smilies! Sometimes they do help show more emotions. like right now :D lol.
LMAO Noy and P'Petch. I mai mee waylah jeeb poochai lork, mee tae poochai mah jeeb :loool:....lau len na. I was going to read the montra hang ruk lakorn thread and then this totally caught my attention. I used to be a horrible spammer in the Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed thread....HOLY I spammed so much in there. Now I usually spam in my photo thread. Sorry for all my useless spamming everyone who has came across it. Ok I out now, gotta go call someone that thinks I don't have the guts to call him lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO Noy and P'Petch. I mai mee waylah jeeb poochai lork, mee tae poochai mah jeeb :loool:....lau len na. I was going to read the montra hang ruk lakorn thread and then this totally caught my attention. I used to be a horrible spammer in the Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed thread....HOLY I spammed so much in there. Now I usually spam in my photo thread. Sorry for all my useless spamming everyone who has came across it. Ok I out now, gotta go call someone that thinks I don't have the guts to call him lol.
ahoy saneh raeng jing jinggg lol oo good luck nai!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh goodness I know what you mean. I'm all for R scenes & willing scenes. :lol: Aint nothing wrong with being a pervert! I'm one & i'm proud! :dude: haha.

I haven't been able to catch up with any lakorns either. These sarnies are just too fast! I'm not that fast anymore. LOL. i'm getting old! It's best to just take it slow and go at your own pace :D which is exactly what I'm doing. Shoot, the lakorn ain't going anywhere just like the R scenes aren't going anywhere. hahah
umm if ur old, i'm ancient. trust me. ahahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for reals noy is just a baby actually alot of the sarnies are, compared to me! <_<

ahhh thanks tina for clarifying the spamming thing...hmm i havent seen anyone doing that excessive 5-6 posts of just smilies or one word replies in less than 3 mins...or maybe cause im not in alot of those other lakorn threads and just the ones im watching only?

lol anyhow i just wanted to come join the perverted r and thob/joop club... its a must have for me if theres bickering between the n'ek and p'ek (esp if n'ek think shes all hard core)

so i take it, we can spam bout anything in this thread???

i need a place to release my opinions/thoughts and maybe even some ranting ... LMAO

shoot now i forgot what i was bout to type... :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pich did I tell you? I have another bad fish experience.. my husband went on to visit his family and left me in charge of the home and while I was cleaning his betta tank she fell somewhere I was looking for her and by the time I found her she was dried and dead! he had that fish for 2 year lol very attach to it so I bought another one that looked like it -.-" and he bought me 5 fishy's before he left and the morning after he left I woke up and all 5 were dead! because it had gotten tooooooo cold and the tank heater wasn't working I guess TT.TT LOL this makes me NOT want fish's anymore I feel so bad.. especially it reminds me of that one fish i told you about at spicy that had the fat side on one side only lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know man pets don't like me! either they die or they drop themselves omg one time tim's betta tried to commit suicide he left me home for a few days.. I put her in a small container while I try to clean her tank and like .. she freaking jumps off the counter and like 7 ft away! I'm like gaw damn how?! LOL and like she was so friendly you know ... and tim suggested i put her in my big tank.. she was fine til a month later she got pregnant and ate ALL of my fishy's! there were 6 in there at the time. I was crying lmao. sigh me and pets don't mix -.0"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol oh sorry tina, man i shouldnt be laughing neither but how you told the story seems funny...but that is just sad..and that is why i dont have any pets..i dont know what i will do if anything happens to them...poor fishies..

betta? hmm im lazy to google them...i was thinking of this one silver type of fish whatever they are called..its long and silver looking that thing doesnt like the color red...it will try to bang itself on the glass...and that thing can jump out of the water...seem like it was trying to commit suicide...(golly i used to tease that damn thing when i was little ...since it was my uncles' fav pet..hmm til this day he stills has that fish..its been 10 yrs?) dont know if fishes can live that long lol..but i see that fish or that type of fish whenever i go visit him in tx...