❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i used to go to da khmer and lao temple. i stopped going to da thai temple cause it's toooooo crowded. no parking space and no space to walk lol they don't have much land so it's perdy crowded. they built a new one in VA but it's too far. i don't really go to da lao temple anymore either cause it's just as far lol da khmer temple is 15 min away from my house... when my mama drive lol i get dere in 10 min haha. she was like u fly dere? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I go to all of them even if they are far new years is once a year and I love to check out the concessions and besides my dad's band perform -.-" and I want to support them :loool: you know whats funny Bong this is kind of off subject but last year at the Lao temple some white man asked one of the man that works at the lao temple during new years, "are there Cambodian people here also?" the lao man responded, "No, no cambodian only lao cambodian people aren't allowed." I laughed my arse off because he didn't understand what he was saying to the white man LOL I went and told him what he said and he was like oh no no I didn't mean it like that LOL he meant most likely khmer people won't be there because they have their own new years :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually, at one point they didn't allow Khmer Kids to go to the Lao Temple because they were always fighting with each other, but over the years the situation have calmed so they started being more open lol. Back then the fights were horrible dude... and it was all over stupid shiz like who has better cars and over who be looking at whose girls lol but the man at the temple that day didn't know I guess lol and that white man just looked at him like "deng ya'll racist" LOL poor lao man hahahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL aww. oh good lord people fight over such dumb ass things. i used to live in a area infested w/ bloods and crips weren't too far away. they'd schedule fights at da county fair. they so stupid

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah what is more dumb is when girls fight! LOL I saw these two girls fight before because one girl said the other girl had on to much makeup LOL I was like WTF and I hate how girls think it's cool to act ghetto and slutty. Like honey the only you thing you gonna be taking home is that brother (guys at the temple who holla at everything that pass by) filled with aid's LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew dats nasty tina LOL i grew up w/ ghetto people so dats mostly what i see lol but we grew up like dat so it aint like it's easy to change lol and i don't wanna change cause i aint harming nobody. and hey i got myself a education too lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. what's even worst is little girls who prance around thinking they are the shit! they need a good slapping. lol

Okayyyyy I need to bizzounce! I'mma hit the club for the second night in a roll. :lol: sooo :kiss: tee ruk!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ew dats nasty tina LOL i grew up w/ ghetto people so dats mostly what i see lol but we grew up like dat so it aint like it's easy to change lol and i don't wanna change cause i aint harming nobody. and hey i got myself a education too lol
Lol it's not the ghetto that disturbs me lol because I grew up in the ghetto too, but the thing that disturbs me are girls going around treating casual sex like it's nothing and thinking that they can get popular lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i know what u mean. it's sad though aint it? their role models on tv and stuff aint so much different lol dats probably where they get it from

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhh... tina's got the neighbors from hell??

my mom has been battling her next door neighbor for awhile. Those people are so particuliar about things that touches their yard. The husband would literally climb the fence just to cut a leaf that grew over to his side.

Well, the battle is over cause well.... he's dead now---died of old age and misery I suppose.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa they was dat pressed? i was just playin bout da tina's neighbors part lol she was just talkin bout silly young girls whoring around cause they think it's cool lol