❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no....I'm trying to move everything into the new forum right now...It'll be up in a few days so pass the word on lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw n'thip. it's ok i been there :( after a while i decided nothing is worth all dis trouble lol and just completely ditched da forum

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm taking 4 classes... arrgh... it's half way into the semester & i'm falling behind... :lmao: Gosh... I haven't been able to catch up on my lakorns! LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hell yeah.... lol. OMG... One of my friend told me to get a facebook. At first I wasn't gonna do it because I didn't want another networking thingy bobbier right...? So I got it anyways .... so then I found my old crush from high school.... *screams like a little girl* :lol: I'm all... :blush:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: seriously... i was like :eek: nooooo wayyyy....! he's so hot... :drool: He's an A.S.S. .... Awesomely Smart Sexy Dude. :loool: He's so damn smart... captain of the wrestling team... graduated top 10 in our class... tall... built... sexy... :drool: I haven't seen in since 05... almost 4 years....!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh goodness... I know... arrghhh... lol. I don't know why, out of the blues over the weekend, as I was cleaning my room, he came across my mind. LOL. so then I found my old year book was just looking through it & I just... :blush: at what he wrote. LOL. I'm sooo lame...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh my goodness hahahaha u funny. i remember in hs i ended up crushing on one of my friends :ph34r: not a good thing and what's weird is he's white and i don't go for white guys lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. how funny! my crush's white/mexican but looks more white than mexican. :lol: I usually don't go for them... but gosh... he's so... SEXY. LOL. I wanna eat him up. :loool: He has the cutest laugh... LMAO. Gosh... i'm so over my head. hahah.

Our friendship went sour for a few months... <_< Half way into our senior year, he started acting weird and strange around me. I was thinking maybe somebody told him I think he's hot... but i didn't think much of it but it wasn't until later, I found out later that one of my friend, who was also on the wrestling team, told him I LIKED him. :eek: I was like "Why did you tell him that!? I Don't like him you bleepin` idiot! I Just think he's hot!!" He ruined everything! wahh... I was gonna ask him to prom... but chickened out. LMAO. Actually... i asked him who he was going to prom with. He told me he wanted to fly solo so I was like okay... I'll save my rejection & go with somebody else... haha.... but a week before prom, come to find out he's taking my friend! :lmao:

It soooooo didn't work out the way I planned.... :lol: he crushed my lil heart... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww ish okie tee lak. i had a friend who liked me and kept askin me to go to his hockey games and i kept saying no no no no no lol cause i wanted to stay friends. then one day he messed w/ some girl dat already had a bf and dat dude was on his hockey team! guys are dumbasses. they fought on da rink too. he came to school da next day w/ a cut near his eye and i was like what happened? and he was like it's bad, i don't wanna tell u cause ur gonna get mad lol so he told me and i didn't say anything and he kept tryin to talk to me but it was during class so i kept going shut up da teacher's talking lol dat dumbass. he disappointed me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... that sucks! Guys are such dicks... <_< Over the summer of 05, my best guy friend was moving to new Hampshire for school-- he got a full ride football scholarship-- so a month before he's about to leave, he asks me to be his girlfriend for the rest of the month! :blink: I was like, what the hell, you serious? You crazy. so then he goes on telling he how he likes me & OMG, it was just awkward.... LOL. Then the following summer, he comes back to visit & he tells me he loves me... :unsure: it was sooo weird.... haha. but we're cool now. I miss that dude... :( lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what da hell lol be his gf for da rest of da month? funkin dumbass. i lost my only childhood friend cause of his jealous gf :( he creeped me out though lol he kept tellin me dat one day he's gonna marry me and shiet and i just kept ignoring it lol but i decided to stop talking to him cause i didn't want him to be fighting w/ his gf no more and plus he kept creeping me out lol i do miss him though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... it's a shame when you lose a friend because of their boyfriend. -_-
But after they break up with their bf/gf, they wanna be all buddy buddy again. <_<
So when's the last time you talked to your friend?

Me & my best guy friend, we have a love/hate relationship. LOL. Always fighting, wanting to kick his ass & all that stuff but he's always there when I need someone to talk to, even though he's thousands of miles away. sigh... I miss him now. lol. He was down here two weeks ago but we didn't get to hang out because he's a punk!