❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't have a major to begin with. So I finally made my decision. All the classes I took was irrelevant to my major now, so meaning I'm starting all over again. I am a complicated person I can't stick to one major. But now I made my decision- psychology and now I am thinking about double majoring but right now I am just working on my transfer. I took classes for CSU transfer but now I feel like going to a University instead of State. I think I need to stay away from home to be more independent lol!!! I can't focus, too much drama at the house; one day I will write a book about my life and have it be made into a motion picture lol it would be a super hit lakorn lol... It has all the element minus love scenes :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
OOOooooOOOO one day we should. It will be interesting. Probably less dramatic than Songkran Nam Fah :loool: but more interesting! :dude:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no dere aint no biatch slapping in my story LOL actually it's mostly my mama's lol not so much drama now cause we isolated ourselves from family lol i go see my cousins a few times a yr. i lob dem to death but it's good dat i live far away lol when i was little though soo much drama. right now i'm just workin my way through school and it's makin my mama very happy :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Diamend I remember my younger years with my cousins. There was hella shit going on. And now come to think of it, it was so damn childish of us. Good for your mom, I still argue with her nowadays. For crying out loud, I saved a whole lot of money by going to a community college, but staying home under my mom's roof is just like HS all over again :loool: but now with my loser older brother, he is crawling back to my parents. He is almost in his 30 with 2 kids and jobless. I don't think any one would hire a man with numerous criminal record.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh da summer after i graduated my mama got under my skin! she kept buggin me bout gettin a job and i'm like i'm trying but oh my goodness it aint dat easy. i don't think she understood til after i told her 20 frikkin times lol bout da econ's situation she started to believe me not cause of just what i said thought but because of da news and stuff. man i got my degree in dis area i should know somethin LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
My mum is so freaking crazy. I live in a small city so it is harder to find a close job near home and school. With the econ right now, it's so hard to look for a job with so little experience. My mom was like I should go back to work at McDonald but that is the last place I would try! I hate working there my senior year.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm in class? lol

ugh my mama said i should go back to tj maxx too. i think i quit when i was a sophomore in college lol I HATED DAT JOB!! last place i would try too lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought she didn't have any classes on Friday. LOL

LOL, I had a friend that worked at TJ Max, god she loved the store until they had to lay her off. She hate the manager so much that it became her least favorite store :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here, the economy is so ....... that focusing on school is pretty though. I feel like quitting sometimes.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh don't think like dat! ur lucky ur still in school and not tryin to find a job yet. students have great opportunities and have their career center as their resources. so keep studying! don't quit. da econ is bad but it aint all dat bad and it will eventually get better

fun

Expired Sarnie
But I ain't quitting lol... FIGHTING! Soo soo talod bpai! hehehehe!!! Thanks for the encouragement too!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: the "soo soo" thing reminds me of Pang in Dum Khum. LMAO.

Argh... school is tough... but i'm not dropping out. hehe. My friend gave me a lil lecture last night because I was feeling blue so I gave him a ring. He was like "you better not drop out Noy...!" :lol: So he cheered me up a bit... I miss that giant!

Okay... I need to get off... I have a paper I need to finish... sigh.... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i know right lol soo soo! lol

aw i'm glad ur feeling better tee lak. study hard naaa
You know I will loveeee! I've feeling a lottt better... the weekend just drained me... I felt like I was gonna have a nervous breakdown. I ended up calling my friend in New Hampshire and he talked some sense into me. :lol: Tough Love style. LOL.

Ahhh... I had a paper that was due this morning but I realize I had to go to court so I have to turn it in late... hopefully she accepts it... if not gosh. I don't know. I'll just have to be do an excellent job on the test I guess. haha.