❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew lol i was at my friend's parent's open house party and i was helping dem cook and dis old man kept askin me who my parents were and all dat. he wanted me as a daughter-in-law. i was like :mellow: and ran away LOL after i told him who my parents were lol i aint know he was gonna say i want u as my daughter-in-law

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eww... that's gross! LOL. That's why I hate going to family friend's function! that's the first thing they ask, "Do you have a boyfriend?" If you tell them no, then they process to talk about their son/nephew... & all that crap. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hell yeah... oohhh what worse is having badass kids at the party who think they are tough. <_< makes me wanna slap them up. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i have 2 cousins dat live in tx. they're perdy young and both boys. ones 11 i think and da other i guess 9. they have da worst mouths on any lil kid i ever heard. they're bad as hell and my other cousin kept sayin to us stop calling them bad i never seen them do anything bad. i was like what da hell? LOL u dunno cause u aint never saw so u can't say they aint bad just cause u never saw lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG. I can't take care of bad kids.... I'd just lose my mind. LOL. or worse... get locked up because I'll be beating these kids. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i glaeng kids especially da bad ones lol then they end up crying and i'm like i aint do shiet LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I just ignore them and just sit in my quiet little corner and when people talk to me i just ignore them to show my parents that I don't like or want to be there lol so they learn their lesson and quit taking me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I can handle the nice babies & kids... but those bad ones that trash the place... my goodness... !!! makes me wanna scream at the top of my head! So that's why I stay with the g`mamas & help them with the food. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man cuttin up meat and chopping vegies and dtum ingredients. then after da party is over we gots to wash da dishes. it's always da young girls dat have to wash da dishes

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nuh uh dat aint fair lol i never got anything for being forced to do all dat stuff. da food was always good though lol i guess dat was da pay lol boo but some cash woulda been nice too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwwe you didn't!? I would share tee ruk... but I spent it already... :( a long time ago... lol

What I love the most was when the old folks played gambled! I'd go around serving them drinks, food & they'd tip me! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. I don't gamble... I'll be serving the goodies. LOL if it was an american party, I'll be dancing. hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i go w/ my cousin sometimes. deres certain times of da day dat ur not supposed to gamble. her chinese man told her all dat lol