❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea like u aint supposed to gamble at midnight or somethin cause dats when da spirits come out. i was bout to say u aint supposed to vote at midnight LOL and u aint supposed to gamble when ur tired cause da bad spirits can get u when ur tired like dat.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhhh I seee... that's interesting. LOL. I don't gamble anyways but i'll keep that in mind when i go to vegas one of these days. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I knoww.... I wanna hit the clubs. :lol:
I went there once when I was about 12. It was pretty cool.
Didn't ride the rollercoasters because I hate rollercoasters. :lol: but I did play the games!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ohhh noo... I'm a chicken when it comes to rollercoasters! I don't like that feeling. *Shivers*

So all those theme parks I tend to stay away. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh it's soo fun! i went to 6 flags w/ my friends and i went on 2face w/ my friend's lil brother. i was laughing da whole time but he cried lol he was scared lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'll probably cry & puke! :lol: Rollercoasters aren't my thing. The funny thing is I can ride rides that include water, but if it's just a rollercoaster, forget it! LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohh yeahhh... :lol:

Last summer, I went fishing with two of my guy friends. We took a boat. One of my friend asked me if I get motion sickness. I was like "no... I'm fine..." But then as we sailed further and as the boat kept rocking up and down, back and forth... I started getting sick! My head started hurting, my ears were plugged, I felt like shit! I ended up puking! Plus it was cold too & I didn't have a sweater! I had to borrow my friends' jaket. So that trip was just.... BAD... blah... My friends were tryna take pictures of me looking like crap! NEVER AGAIN am I going fishing... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goodness. aw dat sounds awful. i don't get motion sick dat easily. i'm fine anywhere but i did feel uncomfortable after eating on a cruise lol but dats da worst it was. my brother used to get motion sick real easily. he'd puke if he's in da car for more than 1hr

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Arghh I knoww... it was a pain in the ass... standing up gave me a headache, laying on the bench was hard. LOL. It was soo bad... We got on the boat at round 7 & we didn't return to port until 1! I swear I felt like dying. haha.

awee... being in the car for soo long makes me sleepy. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too! I'm constantly yawning whenever i'm in the passenger seat. :lol: or if i'm the backseat.

Ever since the boat ride, my mama's been clowning on me! She'll always bring up the subject of fishing and boat rides... that lady... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO noy hahaha. oh man on friday me and my friend went out to eat and on da way home we were talking and then i felll asleep LOL she was driving. i tried to stay awake but my eyelids got real heavy and i just let me head drop lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg.. I really want to go eat some indian food. the only thing is that, no one in my family liles indian food, so I don't really get to go. If i'm lucky, I'll get to eat some indian take out. I love green curry, and not so much the red thai curry.