❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina even with a license my parent are still control freaks. Maybe that is the reason I have been single all my life. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww u got allergies? dat sucks. spring is such a perdy season lol it's still chilly here though and they say it might rain but we need it cause it's been real dry.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh.. i wish it would rain over here! it's all bright & sunny plus a little bit of wind! LOL. this time of the season makes me :spin:

I'm sooo tired too... .:lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u just got back from class? i'm gon take a nap later lol i didn't sleep much last night cause i knew i was gonna come home early from work

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohh pizza sounds good right about now... :drool: or a super cold beer.... :lol: ooh.... a ice cold coffee!! ahhh... i'm broke too. LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL at least we aint starving though lol dere is food in da fridge but i just want some pizza lol wahhhhh aof's concert dvd is finally released tee lak. i so excited to see it lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I am... :lol: okay I kid.... I'm just hungry & too lazy to cook anything. LOL

Ooohhh which concert is this?? I wanna see tooo!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
damn tina ur parents let u do what u want like dat all da time? lol wooooo i got off work early YAY
Lol Pich I guess I was always spoiled since a kid so it's hard to control my temper even some things I know it's wrong, but I still do it because I can't control it lol it's just part of how I am since I grew up with it.. I don't do whatever I want just I don't do the things I don't like :loool:

Tina even with a license my parent are still control freaks. Maybe that is the reason I have been single all my life. :loool:
Lol Funny my parents still control me to some aspects but I don't like when people try to control me in that way so I take off if I please lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i went to dominos' site to see what coupons they had online. but i can't give in to my craving cause i already owe so much on my credit card lol

it's his first solo concert he had last yr. supposed to be a big concert but grammy's wack and gave him a 1500 seat hall :rolleyes: i just ordered my copy from ethaicd last night

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOhhh I might need to check that out. hehe. I wanna see Aof's sexy dance! :lol:

I'm craving for some ice cream... :drool:... the weather's messing up my head!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL deres no original aof moves in da concert though :( lol it's choreography well except for maybe when he performed livin la vida loca. dat performance was crazy lol i was just at his forum lookin at pix. he took 103 of his fans to da beach. he booked a whole resort for just dem so it was closed off to da public. it was very exclusive. he spoil his fans like crazy. i was tellin my friend bout it and she was like SOOD YORDDDDDDDDD haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh wahhhh....!? :eek: deng.... that's crazy... wish I was there with him partying! LOL. Maybe I can steal a couple of his moves. :lol: