❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i just got back from dis mexican place called nopalito i think. my mama treated so i went lol it was good. i had crab and shrimp enchilada. i only ate half though. i aint wanna over eat. i took everything home lol even da beans and rice. shiet we paid for it so imma take it w/ me

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oohh... sounds good... i usually just get a carne asada burrito... just the other day, my sister wanted some enchilada so i had my friend buy her some. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. my brother ate my damn leftovers. i got so pissed lol i don't like it when people eat my food like dat gar. if my mama ate it i wouldn't care though lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i knowwwwwwww. it was sooo good too. whatever now he owes me food lol i had sushi friday but i still want more lol but i don't wanna spend anymore money

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
retaliation time! :lol: Gosh.... I had the weirdest dream last night... I had a dream I was escaping from somewhere & there was a little boy trapped/chained up on a huge rock so I go back & help him, even though I didn't want to. LOL. So then after I get him out, we started running... it was just sooo weird... didn't even know what we were running from. haha. It even felt like I was running too! too strange...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea he left a whole box of pizza too but i think he did it on purpose cause i bitched at him for eating my food LOL oh damn dats a weird dream. haha u helped him even though u aint want to. ur a good person then lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I hope I am or I try to be.:lol:

Gosh... pizza sounds good right about now too. LOL.

OMG... I just remember I had a dream I went shopping with my ex-close girl friend.... strange... I haven't talked to her or hung out with her in the longest... it's sad when people drift away... :( I've noticed that most of the girls that I've become close to always drift away... I can never keep a close gal pal. sucks...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i drifted away from a few of my friends too. i tried to stay friends w/ dem but they didn't try so i was like whatever it aint worth it. if they don't wanna be friends w/ me no more then sall good lol it aint like they my only friends anyway

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I know right? I'm over here trying to put the effort to see them and hang out with them and they ain't got the time but they got time for other people so I'm whatever with it. People change, people grow, I'm just moving on. It has to go both ways just like being in a relationship. lol.

The funny thing with me is I don't have one set of close friends. I have my sister and her friends. Then there's my gay friend and his friends. & then there's my friend and his friends.... gosh... the list can go on and on. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i gots a big ass family and lots of my cousins are my age and we grew up together so we got each other but they're far :( i go visit dem a few times a yr. i'm gonna go june! for my lil cousin hs graduation. da friends i have right now i go see from time to time actually i see dem a lot lol once a week haha cause they're in my dance group lol and we practice every sunday. one of my real close friends live like 2 min away from me but i don't see her dat much. we don't even talk dat much lol but we're real good friends. u don't gotta talk to somebody everyday to stay close to dem :D i just saw her friday cause we went to dc together to try to find da cherry blossoms lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I wish I had a big family. gosh, my dad hates his sister. He wants us to change our last name because he doesn't wanna share the same last name as his sister. <_< I mean, talk about taking this shit seriously... -_-

Two of my close friends live about 10 minutes from my house but I hardly see them. :lol: We have each others' numbers & they never put it to use. Seems like I always have to be the first to keep in contact. Then there are my other two friends, who live bout 30 mins away from me & they take their times to come see me. :lol: soo funny.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea i see my friends who live more than 30 min away from more often than i da girl dat life 2 min close to me LOL during college we didn't see each other at all not even during winter/spring/summer break and i think we only talked to each other like 3 times. but she's still like a sister to me!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Just like my best gay friend! :D even though we don't see each other nor hang out as much as we use to, we're still tight. He knows me inside & out. hehe. I told him my bout my secret "crush" & he was like "wow... I Knew it... better tell him! I've been telling you for the longest how nice he is." :lol:

Same thing goes to with childhood friend living in NC. She's so ghetto...! haha. I love that chick! I need to visit her one day...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha aww. see people don't have to spend 24hrs a day w/ each other to stay close like dat. dere are a few of my lil cousins dat i wish could be w/ me 24/7 though cause i wanna brainwash them lol they're some snobby ass kids

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehe. He told me to wait 48 hours to see if I still have feelings. :loool: what sucks is certain of my friends don't get along with the others... well it's not that they don't get along, but it's just awkward.

Ooohhh.... bad kids makes me wanna pull my hair out! :arrg: Too bad I don't know much bad kids. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u wanna go bald? y u say too bad u dunno many bad kids? lol some of dese people related to me need a beating LOL