❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my neighbor downstairs is annoying. he aint loud or nothin but he smoke on his front lawn and i live on da 3rd floor and da smoke just rises to my window. then his friends come over and join in oh my lord. i went to hs w/ dem dumbasses lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrgh... i hate it when people smoke... <_< specially my neighbors... they be smoking weed and it blows into our house. arrg.... hate the smell of weed.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop dat shiet too lol but lately they been chillin at his house less. thank goodness! b4 it was EVERYDAY and i'd be like what da funk man? they aint got nothin to do but chill on da front lawn?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. that's how they do it! What I hate the most is when my friends try to get me to smoke... uh... No. that's not me. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
did somebody say smoke?? I've been cigarette free since 2005, but man oh man, I can use a newport right now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Tee ruk, I thought you were talking about me having a daughter. I was gonna say... "what...? I have a daughter!? Since when!?" :lol:

Ah... stay smoke free lome!!! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL my friend have a 5 yr old brother and when she bring him places he call her ma for some reason LOL so erybody think dat he's her son and she's like what? whatever ok lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea people think my mama is my sister too LOL

i watchin true music channel and it's been nonstop mvs for like 2+ hrs lol but dis weird one just came up. ae sasikarn is singing and all she got on is a bed sheet wrapped around her LOL i guess it's for middle aged men to drool over LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
yea seem like a lot of people have. lakorn just aren't like they used to be. i reallllllllllllllly like saab phuu saa though. da story is good, da ost is good, most of da acting is good lol and i hope it has a good ending too
Is it that good? I haven't even started on the lakorn. Maybe next week when I am caught up with everything else?

Lome that is very thoughtful of you. Not like my sore loser brother who still do drug in front of his kids.

Awww I am so pissed. Last week I went clubbing (it's been awhile since I last went), my sis kissed an alien dude and lost our camera :angry: ! I have no money in my pocket to purchase another one. Plus there is like over 500 pics in that camera. And one stupid video of me singing (I was in my PJ just out of the shower- very embarrassing).

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL tee lak!! deres a song called tee rak LOL i was just watchin da mv haha fluke is da pra'ek in it. he's cute but ugh such a player lol

fun yea it's a really good lakorn. not many lakorn like dat out dere nowadays. they don't leave nothin hangin. gosh fun dat sucks bout ur camera. i'd be pissed as shiet too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oohhh really tee ruk!? :lol: I wanna see. hehe. Ooh... fluke is cute... haha. but the cute guys are usually players... <_<

Awee fun... i'm sorry about your camera... I'd die if i lost my camera... :( Better have your sister buy you a new one. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea fluke's a cutie. i'd date a guy dat look like him LOL now some korean mv is on. da guys are too pretty :mellow: and ugh da hair

yea fun, make ur sister buy u a new one

fun

Expired Sarnie
no my sister is making the alien dude buy it. lmao but he hasn't contact us yet. i think him and his cuzz were the one who stole it lol it was missing right after his cuzz and him fooling around with her. i was disgusted and that was my sister first kiss too... she is so stupid that she was unable to stop him... lol and they were like what you are older than her... then suddenly i started to like them... i look a lot younger than my younger sisters i am proud of that lol... :lol: