❤️[GMM25] Endless Love (GMMTV): Lee Thanat / Violette Wautier

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
A remake of the Taiwanese drama with the same title. As per Pantip, this is most likely replacing "Love beyond Frontier" (remake of Golf-Mike drama, starring Krist Perawat, New Thitipoom, Jane Ramida and Namtan Tipnaree), which currently airs at GMM25 every Sunday night.

sarNie Adult
I didn't understand why he left from the trailer. Here's the summary of the Taiwanese drama. What her dad did isn't her fault. Poor girl.

Liang Jing Hao and Song Rui En fell in love despite their social difference. Soon, they were engaged to be married. However, their happy union was shattered when he discovered that her philanthropic father was the driver who killed his mother in a hit and run years ago and the cause of his father's suicide on their wedding day. The devastated Jing Hao chose to disappear rather than exposing the crime committed by Run En's father. When he resurfaced years later Rui En had to choose either moving on with her life as he did with his or fighting for his forgiveness and saving their love. - Credit MyDramaList

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B08nUzqDCxH/
@mrkoo is the director of this one. Does he ever rest? He also directed the just-concluded "Boy for Rent" for GMMTV, the current Baifern drama in One31, the upcoming Cris-Tangmo drama in GMM25 and a drama in Amarin 34. And I believe some Club Friday series as well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There are so many series coming out and so many freelance actors that gets casts. They’ll need more directors and producers to keep up with all the freelance actors.

sarNie Adult
omg that first episode made me cry. I honestly didn't think I would like this. I hope the drama that follows after everything goes to shit, isn't too bad.